The High Voltage -Stella/Adella:What is the essence of her love

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by ASCHATRIA, Apr 13, 2010.

1. elapidHUN

elapidHUN Victim

Talking about Virus is same as looking brachiosaurs skeleton at show of and wondering what way it chew plants- its useless and from Stella POV quite meaningless. She ís great but whats the point if she always triping over 1st star left overs.

2. ASCHATRIA

ASCHATRIA Witness

huh! this is starting to be better and better, I already said she has a choice, not by all means should be Mac. Thats why I should put her on dates. And yes 1st star had a number of so called relationships, but its not like Stella char objected, no! she was real friend.
    At least I didnt feel anything, corect me if I m wrong.

3. elapidHUN

elapidHUN Victim

B/C there was non, simple Stella is not jealous; maybe she was in begining but not any more, thats the issue, love Stella, GO for Smack, but whats the point if there is no passion. To befriends and then fall in love- waterish, Stel deserves better!

4. ASCHATRIA

ASCHATRIA Witness

Yes, but this is show not blockbuster, so the point of hot is little mild down!
    Its suppose to be realistic, and taking in mind this is a crime show its quite easy to prolong romantic action.
    What you mean better? whats wrong with Mac? If he is margin picture we can talk alike if as it is Adam, I dont mind, as far we stick to subject thread.

5. elapidHUN

elapidHUN Victim

I am fine with Mac and pairing, but I don't need to be in love with him, but I am not happy with situation and all that in betwean love love flirty flirty !
    And end eyebrown work! She hase to have her cut, not to be just nice back up and automaticly in love with her boss!
    I don't want it that way!

6. ASCHATRIA

ASCHATRIA Witness

OK, probobly I like Mac for completely wrong and selfish reasons, and I dont see reasonable continue of Stella's love interpretation for my own centralisation, so I gues the whole thing will eventualy evolve in the direction you just explained, that would be much expected but I doubt that simply b/c this show trys to keep diversity towards all other of a kind!

7. elapidHUN

elapidHUN Victim

It's clasic- they work together, he is alfa- automaticly she has to fall for him- BLAH! I rather see her leaves job for some issues, starts practise, keep us at least epi or 2 at the edge!
    And when I think it over- jealousy would be nice.
    As more "rice" posible, that better!