Ryan/Jon #27 - His Royal Hotness

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Jun 2, 2010.

?

Thread name

Poll closed Jun 9, 2010.
  1. The Definition of Gorgeous

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  2. His Royal Hotness

22 vote(s)
    64.7%
  3. Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  4. TNT Togo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Wolfe's Gang

4 vote(s)
    11.8%
  6. Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

2 vote(s)
    5.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I hope the show does get back on track. I want to see the strong team dynamics that the show once had, as well as a lot more of Jon.
    As far as the smoking, it's known that it takes people several attempts to quite smoking before they are successful.

2. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

It is so hard to quit smoking; I have known several people who have quit and started up again. One of these people lives with another smoker, so I kind of wonder if Jon is around others who smoke. I believe he will ultimately quit but as greatfan stated, it may take him a couple of times.

I have my pessimistc moments but I try and look at it like this: as long as Jon is on the show, he has that chance of more screentime and better storylines. As for the show, if they keep with the "team aspect" even with AR back, cut back on the most visible storyline and get back to what made this show great, they have a very good chance of righting the ship:thumbsup:

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    Hopefully there is some reason for optimism. If TPTB are speaking of focusing on the team,maybe some of the dissatifaction of the viewers is starting to get through and we will see some change.Hopefully we will see something positive come of putting the focus were it should be.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2010
  4. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

well, if AR is one of script writers and if he really have something for Jon, than i believe he'll get more screentime and something new in his SL.
    anyways i'll keep be positive and wait september:)

5. DragonFriend95

DragonFriend95 Lab Technician

From what I've heard about Season 8 (since the UK has STILL yet to air it) the CSIM writers seem to be having the same thought patterns as Vegas: focus on the new characters, and then the biggest pairing. Vegas did it with Ray Langston and Wedges, and now it seems that Miami are now doing it with first Jesse's character and then focusing on E/C, instead of the deserving characters like Ryan, Natalia and Frank. :scream:

I don't know, I just feel left out since I've seen zilch of Season 8 :p Maybe someone just needs to go tptb and give them a good bop on the head, that might make them see sense :lol:

6. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

i do really hope to see season 8 someday so i could make better judgement but right now i agree about going to TPTB and give them headslap, it may work on them

7. TanyaWolfe

TanyaWolfe Rookie

8. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

TanyaWolfe, I think this is bordering on interfering into Jon's personal life. I think alot of us are aware of this picture but chose not to post it here because it only breeds speculation and gossip. If Jon has a new girlfriend, then it is up to him to tell us by making public appearances or talking about her. I understand your excitement and we all wish the best for Jon but let's try to refrain a little.

9. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

I have to agree, he sure does look hot! Wow. It doesn't matter to me who's in the picture with him, he has a right to a personal life and all... I hadn't seen it so I'm glad you shared... simply because he does look amazing. :drool: What's new though?! :D

10. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

True:) I definately agree.

For me the most important thing now is that he's on next season and he's still hot :D

11. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Oh, God...not Lauren. Lauren is from Phoenix and has too many strange connections with me...

12. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

And I do believe in my heart of hearts he will be roaming the halls of the Miami-Dade lab next season. I just hope he gets plenty of opportunities to flex his acting muscles!!!:) Let's face it he is always hot:devil:

13. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Mega Hot :drool:

14. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

HAHAHA! That's insane. And it's making me giggle!

And yeah... totally, extremely, over the top... hot, hot, hot! :drool: He'll be back next year!!!! Miami would freeze over without him.... :p

Last edited: Jun 21, 2010
  15. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

You know, I was going back over some of the season 8's episodes, and it suddenly dawned on me; we know one more thing about Ryan:

We learned in Dude, Where's My Groom that he has a 84 year old bubee (sorry about the spelling) who uses the word "weird":lol::)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.