The High Voltage -Stella/Adella:What is the essence of her love

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by ASCHATRIA, Apr 13, 2010.

1. ASCHATRIA

ASCHATRIA Witness

This have been always hot subject of any debate, so please, regardless who would/could she choose by your opinion - what is the essence of her love?
    What is that special what she is seeking?
    Would she choose a protector or a "dangerous" one....

:devil::devil::devil:

2. ASCHATRIA

ASCHATRIA Witness

my darlings!
    I see I put down a pretty little complicated topic, but it is just being me.
    ( I'm not evil, I'm just hell of the woman).:devil:
    Till I was combing through Talk Csi, I found lot of material about Stella/Adella and her being super-sensual, even more than Aiden ( can it be?), so I thought why not, I'm already found it elevational.
    It would be a challenge , after all I feel much at home in " I would not give up..." thread ( it was my first post, slave of the habit, yuck, yuck!!).
    And for her Stella/ Adella incline, well I don't know about other guy, the dangerous one, but thinking about Stella Smack combination don't make me gullible.
    After all I did trip over his couch and I did mention some cap work on Ma Baker account in "Love life".:devil::devil:
    Due to that, this thread is not to talk about these two, even I would like to sooo much (that is a challenge!!!!), but to put them of my and your mind, aside, and think about how Stella comprehends about them; Put you in her shoes.

I dare Vildis to come along, and help me with this one; I double dear her for her talent in mile-long posts. Come, dear, save me...:thumbsup:
    And I really would like Piano Wizzy aka. Fizzy to bring along some of her rabies...:drool:
    Thank you!
    So take your prongs and let us do some nasty HAY- work. Cattle is hungry.
    :devil::devil::devil:

3. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

4. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I don't know if Stella is looking for anyone right now. I think she was probably flattered by Adam's crush--and hey, he is adorable--but after they went there, she probably decided a relationship with someone at work isn't what she wants right now.

At the moment, I think she's really focused on her work. I imagine she wants a strong man who's her equal, but she's probably pretty cautious after her experience with Frankie, and then Drew.

I think Adam would be good for her because he's sweet and smart and compliments her in some interesting ways, and I am disappointed it was just dropped.

5. ASCHATRIA

ASCHATRIA Witness

Diabolic Frankie stencil art on her face was a shock- nobody wouldn't want to see personal snuff video, or play punch bag. But that made her stronger, and to presume is she wouldn't ask anything less from a man she might put an eye on. And that is also work in progress. People's expectation grow trough time, and I think Stella is no exception. So sweet, smart and flattering maybe isn't enought, maybe is needed additional effort.

6. ASCHATRIA

ASCHATRIA Witness

I expected that at least one of her relationship would succede, but obiously I was wrong. Untill now we still dont know what is going on with her romantic side. Dont get me wrong but wouldnt be fair that she get more credit in that aria then a few superficial personal relations and a one just a good friend?
    I know that nowdays everybody lore above storylines and more perpetuate themes like breakfasts and spoilers, I know that b/c I am one of them, but I wish that she become more than just a job driven and everything stop at the point she is being carefull, judgeing from Rambo Stella she doesnt seem so.

7. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

haha i read that as "she was probably flatteNed by adam's crush" :lol: - damn, proust really messes with your head!

8. ASCHATRIA

ASCHATRIA Witness

Adam is big healty guy, I wouldn't be surprised, but however seems that impact was more than weak because they drop the storyline so quickly. So she doesn't like country boys, what is next. Fireman was sweet touch, but again who can turn off that prominent Greak- Italian fire. wow Stella, you pul out the best of me...:devil::devil::devil:

9. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

I know why Stella slept with Adam! I know! I know! PICK MEEE! :D

Reason 1: Adam is not at all like Frankie or Drew.
    Reason 2: Adam is soooo sweet :adore:
    Reason 3: Adam is perfect.
    Reason 4: Adam is A-W-E-S-O-M-E
    Reason 5 (The BEST reason evurrrrr): Adam is totally hawwwwwt :drool::drool:

Dude, seriously. Who wouldn't wanna sleep with Adam? :D

10. ASCHATRIA

ASCHATRIA Witness

Can you imagine their love child?
    He is being all that and she is so nice, friendly, beautifull, sexy, hot, carnal, rambo...
    Strip it! Strip it! Strip it!

(Smackies in the back chiseling, pitchforks and axes in the air, rumple- Turn it off! Turn it off!

ok, for a fact I'll prefer she to lodge the clapper in somebody else, and if posible in heavily stoned state and aftermath feeling humble and deprave because she is such a good soul...

baby, I'm sick... :devil:

11. ASCHATRIA

ASCHATRIA Witness

ehm! long time no seing! Probobly I would never come but other pages are harshly invaded by boiling opinions! So I said BASE!
    This will be very long and hot summer -bottom line: there is no more Virus, but than again although door's open I think the best thing for her is to wait till dust comes down after all that crawling! Maybe after retour of crawling!:devil:
    I'll tray to put it simple: for now Stella has platonic status in Macs and no status anywhere else! So what we are looking for 7th season?

12. elapidHUN

elapidHUN Victim

yeah! you're right! Lets keep it simple, SHORT and an open dialogue!
    Stella had her share of complicated relationships, so maybe this season she should simplify on that field, and most definitive wait till dust lei down.
    She is shiney type but she has an enormous shadow above and I don't think she will propound even in a 7th season if she doesn't get rid of it!
    To chose person of a great integrity :drool: but than again not to fall under his influence! We should have strong Stella!

13. ASCHATRIA

ASCHATRIA Witness

Most definetely she should date more, way too pretty to stay at home! :devil: Expecially after Virus epi! Yes her dear friend send away Virus but he did made a big technical mistake! I wish Stella take some steps abouth that, no matter if she additionaly complicate their status, after all what she has to lose! And it would be so good to see Stella in a "are you jealouse" scene! Of course with Mac! And if posible without tears in her eyes, let her be little bit cruel! :evil: :drool:

14. elapidHUN

elapidHUN Victim

But not "are you jealouse" with Mac, maybe a bit :evil: but not complete :devil:.
    I know she has that in herself, but around certain person she just smiles and lifting eyebrowns, I think we got enought of that.
    Dating is not a bad idea, but if it is just an idea, not important that we acctually see how she is going out with somebody.
    I thought if she is dating it would be visible on her, how she acts, and with a job. She would move and smile little bit diferently. People who are happy stick up.
    And if it is posible no more murder /rape epis with her around; take her on holiday when thats around b/c Stella's char doesnt feel good with that issue.

[​IMG]

15. ASCHATRIA

ASCHATRIA Witness

No matter how I like HIM pre Stella, but I think she should go with "are you jealouse" (girl power!!!!). It doesnt need to be like with Virus, maybe as a joke
    but still I would like how would she plate that. IT would be very interesting, and one more thing.
    She was always, like, in that intense relationships, and violent one too, and HIM , if I can say that was a rel. (kicked than come back to be kicked- what an awsome nonsence!) - he was spared of all of that.:confused:
    I dont know why???
    Obiously I baled out of a thought she could choose another, b/c poll results was aw so very clear.:lol:

[​IMG]