Ryan/Jon #27 - His Royal Hotness

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Jun 2, 2010.

?

Thread name

Poll closed Jun 9, 2010.
  1. The Definition of Gorgeous

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  2. His Royal Hotness

22 vote(s)
    64.7%
  3. Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  4. TNT Togo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Wolfe's Gang

4 vote(s)
    11.8%
  6. Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

2 vote(s)
    5.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Thank you!!! You are to sweet, FFF. :) I'm off to finish up another for you now! :)

MISSED YOUR POST somehow. LOL. But yes... BOO anyone who does that! I have it happen quite often, and the people who do it always have their own little 'things' they enjoy, and it often makes me go 'WTF, you like that and not Miami?!?!' hahah.

Oh yes, most def skin. Gotta have that! And I agree, the flirting would be nice. I wish they'd let me (us!) write just ONE episode... LOL. Well, when we finish they may lose all viewers/sponsors because it wouldn't be able to be aired on CBS (to much skin! :devil: HAHA). And it'd be all Ryan... :lol:. It'd be nice, though..... :drool:

AND. That doesn't make you a bad girl... just a really smart one. That's an awesome season to own. My favorite so far!!!

Dance camp or not, you still gotta have your fix! ;)

Last edited: Jun 15, 2010
  2. DragonFriend95

DragonFriend95 Lab Technician

Boo to those guys who made fun of you :)

Wish list? Umm...

1. Definitely more skin, can never have enough Ryan ;)
    2. Some sort of continuation from WISC. I mean did that episode actually happen or did all the viewers just imagine it? :p

Maybe even combine the two...like he gets topless, don't really care how it happens, and we see some scars from WISC?

Ah, jealous! Wish I could buy the sets, but they're so expensive over here and little me is bankrupt...

3. ericandryanfan

ericandryanfan Hit and Run

jon deffo needs more shirtless scenes or maybe just more arms

4. Wolfe-Sanders

Wolfe-Sanders Victim

My wish list?
    Ok... 1) More skin definately:drool::drool::drool::drool:
    2)Continuation to WISC but doesnt have to be a full plot, maybe a little flashback for Ry.
    3)MORE SCREEN TIME.
    That's my wish list and I know most of you probably agree.

Extra Wish) AR holds true to his word and gets Jon/Ry more screen time and a story line.

5. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    I only saw that AR said Jon deserved a good storyline,not that he would get Jon more screen time and a storyline.He doesn't have the authority for that.

6. Wolfe-Sanders

Wolfe-Sanders Victim

Your correct that is what he said. I worded my posy wrong. What I meant is that he is directing episodes this season, so he might use Ryan/Jon more. Does that make sense either?:confused:

7. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    Yes,that makes sense.

8. Propto

Propto Dead on Arrival

My wishlist for Ryan:

1. More Screentime!
    2. Storyline that doesn't involve him getting into trouble.
    3. A girlfriend - no need to show her, just mention her.

I'm torn about Ryan shirtless scene, I want to see it but in the same time I don't want to see it. Weird...

9. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I pretty much want to see the same.
    Would also like to see something from his past that makes him the person he is today.Something from when he was growing up.
    Also,did he ever get that Master's degree?
    I understand about the shirtless scene. I like looking at his pics here on the board,but for the most part I find when the shirtless scenes were added for other members of the cast,they weren't needed. The scenes didn't add to the story and seemed to be added for "eye candy" only. I have enjoyed Ryan for all these seasons without a shirtless scene. He does such a great job he really doesn't need to take his shirt off.

10. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

My wish list for Ryan:

1. More QUALITY screentime.

2. Enough with the character tinkering:mad:

3. A storyline that isn't getting him into trouble, one where he is in a leadership role or a hero role.

4. A look into his background or maybe a relative appears.

As for the shirtless or more skin, I am thinking on the lines as propto and greatfan; it would be nice only if it added to the story and he didn't take his shirt off for the sake of taking it off. Jon doesn't need to remove his shirt; he is such a talented actor a mere look in his eyes can convey his emotions. Keep on the shirt if it means a quality storyline or a look into his background.:thumbsup:

11. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

I want to see a personal storyline that will have an effect on his job(not in a bad way).

I also want to see one of his relatives.

12. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Like Wolfe-Sanders and DragonFriend95, I would like to see a continuation of WISC, but more along the lines of him being in therapy. Maybe have that the reason he was taking odd jobs: to pay for it, maybe? Just like a brief acknowledgement from H asking him how the sessions have been since, or an accidental look into his medical records or...something!

God, I'm frustrated with the writing, lol.

13. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Perfect MiamiWolfe! I agree totally.

First, welcome Wolfe-Sanders!

Yeah, greatfan is right. Rodriguez only said he thought Jon deserved a good storyline and that doesn't mean squat for actually seeing it materialize.

Hopefully you're right, Wolfe-Sanders and Rodriguez will walk the walk and use the chance he's been given to write to provide Jon with opportunity to get that deserved story. The quality of the story is the variable since Rodriguez' abilities as a writer is the unknown variable.

But I've seen Jon take substandard material and kick butt more times than he should ever have had to, so I'll put my money on him everytime!

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I hate to disagree, but I have to say that I do NOT want any continuation of WISC. I didn't like the storyline to begin with. The only good thing about it is that it gave Jon a chance to show how much of an incredible actor he is. I don't want any references to that storyline unless its someone saying that they now understand how much Ryan was caught between a rock and a hard place and why he felt he had to make the decisions he made or something to that effect. Other than that, I don't want any references to it. At all.

15. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I know what you mean about the writing :rolleyes: They start things then completely drop them.
    I do agree with GNRF though- I dont really want to see anything about it now. It was too long ago, they should have mentioned it by the end of season 7, they needed to then. But since they didnt bother, there isnt really a need to go back over it. Unless we see little Billy again, and it is remarked on somehow.

I really want to see -
    1. Ryan as a hero
    2. A family member. Maybe Ryan is helping one of them. I like the idea of Uncle Ron being ill and Ryan caring for him somehow
    3. Something about his past. We know nothing :rolleyes:
    I am also not that bothered about seeing skin. I wouldnt complain if it happened :devil: but I think Jon is a good enough actor that he doesnt need to be doing those kinds of scenes.
    Ohh- and welcome to all the new people!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.