Gary #7; Baby, You can be my Breakfast

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MarineGirl#1, Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Well Jools is late and very busy at the mo... :( But... I've found a little time to hop in to this thread again. First of all, welcome elapidHun. ;) Where ever did you find that name? I keep tripping over it. :lol:
    Like Sam said, I'm a rule girl, never mind where that came from. *slaps* Now rules... it's time to set up some new ones. We all know about the slippery floors, the drool alerts and the clean up orders... There have been a lot of pizza boxes flying over this place lately and some of us neet girls haven't been cleaning up.
    [​IMG] Anyways, keep pictures coming in... line up for assets viewings and erm... most of all... we love close ups. :devil::devil::devil: I think I've got my butt covered. If not, I'm sure Sam will be head slapping me from time to time. Semper Fi. :guffaw:

2. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Is that naughty pizzabox photocopying it's backside? LOL, bad #pizzabox indeed!
    Welcome to elapidhun, and thanks to all pic posters of Gary and pizzabox pics!
    I wonder what Mrs Sinise thinks of #pizzabox, LOL.

I read on Gary's Twitter page earlier this week that he was playing golf with his dad, uncle and brother, I'm glad he's actually getting to spend some time with his family, especially given how a lot of the time when he's not filming NY he's doing stuff for the troops.
    Hopefully he and #pizzabox will enjoy some downtime.:)

3. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

It made me laugh so badly when I saw the picture and read the "bad pizzabox" :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: I love his sense of humour. :D I wonder should the pizzabox be punished?!? :lol::lol::lol:

Great to see you Jools! :) Yup you're our "rule girl" maybe it comes with all your hanging with Gibbs and his rules! :lol::D

New rules, now you got me interested! :D So it would be:

1) Mind the flying pizzaboxes! :lol:
    2) Mind the slippery floor and please clean up yourself ladies!
    3) Bring a lot of pictures with you I LOVE THEM!
    4)Remember espicially CLOSE UPS when it comes you our hot man! :devil:
    5) Most of all HAVE FUN! :D

Did I get all the things...Jools can slap me if I didn't! :alienblush:

Me? Head slapping you...nah...would I do that..? *puppyeyes* :lol: I think I leave it for our handsome marines! :D

Is that naughty pizzabox photocopying it's backside? LOL, bad #pizzabox indeed!
    Welcome to elapidhun, and thanks to all pic posters of Gary and pizzabox pics!
    I wonder what Mrs Sinise thinks of #pizzabox, LOL.

I read that too. It's great to hear that he's having time with his family. I only wonder how old is his dad Robert? Just a random thought...:lol: I'd love to se Gary with his brother it would be interesting see is handsomeness in their genes! :D If I remember right Gary was the oldest one. Correct if I'm wrong.

I hope that the pizzabox will get her rest. :D

Here's a link to nice pic from Gary :)
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/fullmanualcontrol/4689155844/

4. ASCHATRIA

ASCHATRIA Witness

i love pizzabox saga, and it going on and on for a quite time which is good. And its crazy funny!
    And for her/his rest, I dont know, it seems he was leaving pb couple time at home and some people at twitter actualy think that thet gave pb too much time what box used well quite ungratefully!
    I have read somebody posted lately that is subject of bad parenting or bad attitude in general, so pb has a lot of spare time, maybe punishment isnt such a bad idea! mild one I sugest :D

5. elapidHUN

elapidHUN Victim

I dont think pb should be punished even mildly.He misbehave, and thats understatement but this was just unmature prank. And I just read twitter that mr.Sinise would take family vacation so I gues pb is going to be left behind ( I just presume that pb is somebody he works with, something like Sherlock-Wilson relation) and thats really good, it would give him time to cool down from overattention Gary gave him and think how to use energy in more productive way other than fotocoping his ass.

6. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hmm I gotta go and check Twitter now! :D But yeah I couldn't be too hard for pizzabox! :lol: I hope the pizzabox will get its rest and indeed uses its energy more useful way than spending time in printer! :guffaw:

I agree! :D But let's not be too hard for it! :lol:

I tried to organize my UBS with really bad succees cause I always found more and more hotter pictures and mopping was taking a lot of time so I just post some pictures now and leave the organazing for some other day I'm exhausted! :lol:

First one I picked cause I've missed seeing him with a beard. I think it's really hot and somehow suits him! :D A badboy look :devil:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Those arms....:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: *THUD*

[​IMG]

I watched Forrest Gump lastnight so I had to post this pic also in here! :D
    :drool::drool::drool::drool::devil::devil::devil:

7. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

^
    I love Forrest Gump, but I haven't watched it in ages, mainly because I gave my copy of the film to my aunt, but she'd never seen it before, and by that point, I'd lost count of the number of times I watched it :lol:

And I think I have that last pic on my iPod :p

8. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

You're safe, Sam :lol: Anyways, I don't kick butt BTW :devil::devil::devil: Although we BOTH forgot the 'Place warning alerts for drool pics.' So we kick butt after all :guffaw:

It's a bit hard to find new pics these days. :( And it's even hard to watch new eppies on Dutch tv since we're having a summer's' break. So I was thinking, thank god for German TV :drool: German's not that hard. :lol: But... Bummer though :eek::eek: Gary doesn't sound half so sexy with his German voice-over. :scream::scream: It's gonna be a long and hard summer over here. *head slaps*

9. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

That's right we did! :lol::lol::lol: I knew something was missing! I think I'll add it to the rule nummer 3. "Bring a lot of pictures with you we love them BUT place warning alerts for drool pics!"
    Hmm I noticed I have a writing mistake on the this particular rule in my earlier post. Sorry for that. When I write fast these things happen. :(

But yes you're right we might kick butt after all! :guffaw:

Yes finding pictures IS hard I've noticed that too. :( I guess we have to settle with the old pictures...Though I have so much of them in my USB stick that I don't even remember which ones I have posted and which one don't! :lol:

German huh..? I can say only one or two sentences in German even though we can study it in school if we want to but I suck in languages I'm happy that I've learned english this well! :lol: But yeah I believe it might sound a bit wierd to watch Gary and listen a different voice...We don't use dubbing
    or voice-over in Finland at all we always have Finnish subtitles which is good. ;) I personally wanna hear the actors real voice not some bad translation into Finnish which is TOTALLY a different language! :rolleyes: I think if I would have to hear Gary's voice dubbed I'd get a trauma! :guffaw:I agree with you Jools that his voice is definitely too sexy to be voice-overed! :scream::wtf:

We are having season 5 going in this summer in Finland which I'm soooo happpy and I just found out that the same season's DVD box comes out in September here *waiting* I think it's five episodes till the season is over here so it's about month. Then we will probably have a looooooooong break again before we get season six. :(

So since we don't have new pics I gotta find something...Yup I post couple pics from Gentleman's Game I watched it last night! I thought you might like this: :D
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Enjoy! :D

10. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

yeah, i saw csi:ny in france ("les experts: manhattan" as it's known there) and he was dubbed over and it was soooo traumatic. i still haven't quite got over it :(

he did try speaking french in travels with charley - he wasn't brilliant at it but not terrible either, and it was really kind of adorable :adore:

also, he speaks a tiny bit of german in "the witness" which i believe is on you tube - literally only a few words (as it's mainly a silent film) and those are all shouted so they sound a little mangled, but it's a good effort :)

11. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

The stand, one of my favorite films of Gary.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. ASCHATRIA

ASCHATRIA Witness

thats a crime !!!!!!!
    thx nel2h for the great pics!!! made my day

[​IMG]

13. elapidHUN

elapidHUN Victim

mine too!

[​IMG]

14. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Please remember dear Gary fans that if the pic is too big put it in a link. We don't want mods to give us a notice. ;)

15. elapidHUN

elapidHUN Victim

yea; I just saw what I done, er have no idea how to delete it, unless mods dont do it for me ; Im little lost.... :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.