"Thinking Of You" and EDeN fic :)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by beautifuldisaster, Mar 31, 2010.

1. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

Update! Hope ya'll like it!!! :)

Chapter 31

"Ok, lets just go some place then, then we can..."

"What wrong with right here?" Eric said as he sat down in a chair.

"To many memories?" Eric said looking up at her.

"Good. It'll help with the details."

"Eric, please...."

"I knew there was something going on with you and Zack as soon as he first saw you, I could see it. I just should've listened to myself but I said no, no, no, I just didn't know we had that much in common." Eric said as Natalia pulled up a chair across from Eric.

"Eric, I was a totally different person when I was with Zack."

"Yea, well Zack still wants whoever you are."

"It doesn't matter because I'm not gonna be with him, I've already told him no."

"Oh and that's gonna stop him? Or make him want you more?"

"Honey..."

"Did you mean it?"

"Nothing has happened with me and Zack since he came to town, and nothing's gonna happen."

"Because you don't want it too? Or because you don't wanna hurt me?"

"Look just tell me, even if nothing did happen this time, look at me honey, tell me you don't still want him, tell me you don't want Zack to make love to you. Honey look me in the eye. Look at me." Eric said getting closer to Natalias face as she looked at him.

"Tell me you don't still have feeling for him."

"I can't. Cause I do."

"Well thats progress. You know, honesty. I can't totally blame you though, but you didn't go with it because of me." Eric said as Natalia played with her bracelet.

"I almost did go through it because of you. If I wasn't afraid you were gonna leave, you already have."

"I'm right here."

"No you're not here Eric, you're not in this marriage anymore, really. We haven't slept in the same bed for weeks, you know I wake up in the morning and I roll over to your side and I roll over there to cuddle with you and you're not there, and I miss you..."

"I miss you too. So you found a substitute?"

"No, you know what, I sit across the table from you, when even bother to share a meal with me anymore, and you are totally somewhere else. I remember we used to stay up half the night just making love and the other half we would laugh, just be together, and talk and talk, and where's that part, where'd it go?"

"You know where it went."

"No I'm...We used to make love just looking at eachother Eric, just holding eachother, that's what I mean."

"I got blown up in a house."

"Yea, you got blown up, we got blown up, that explosion took your memory yes, but it took our lives."

"I don't remember how to love you or make love to you the way I used too, you understand?"

"I can't, now what do you need to hear this, you need to hear an apology? What do you want? You want an excuse?"

"No I need my husband is what I need. I need you. I need his love and affection and attention. I wanna sleep in the same bed again. I wanna feel appreciated and attractive. And you know it might be shallow and I'm sorry if it is but you wanted honesty."

"You want honesty? I have held you and thats not enough for me, it is not enough and its not enough for you, now you want...I can't make love to you the way I used to so you turn to someone else?"

"No, no you can make love to me Eric, you just won't make love to me, is the problem. So was I temped by Zack? Yea, I was because he made me feel...desirable."

"You think I don't want to?"

"How the hell would I know Eric? I mean if you do then please do something about it for God's sake, I can't make you love me. I mean this is really up to you. What are we gonna do? And I know whats going through your mind right now Eric, that is what your main concern is? Not that I may have slept with somebody else or that I might want to sleep with somebody else but you seriously think I'm only staying in this marriage because of I'm afraid of what people might say about me if I left you? Or I'm stayin with you because I feel sorry for you? No I don't. I don't feel sorry for you. I feel sorry for myself right now is the real...I feel sorry for this marriage because it's been on life support for months. I don't feel sorry for you, I hate you because you have literally cut me out of a partnership that we used to have." Natalia yelled towards Erics face.

"I want...." Eric started but couldn't finish.

"What do you want Eric? Please just say it. Tell me you hate me, you wanna divorce me, whatever it is just say it please."

"I wanna have my old memory back, and I wanna walk over to you and I wanna hold you and I wanna take you into my arms and never let you go. But I can't."

"But I can help you remember. Eric, this used to be a partnership." Natalia said as she slid out of her chair and bent down in front of Eric wrapping her arms around his waist.

"It's 50/50. Please come back to me." Natalia said as Eric placed his hand on her cheek and rubbed her chin as Natalia slid her hands to his chest.

"I love you. I'll never stop loving you."

"I'll never stop loving you." Natalia said wrapping her hand around his and kissing it. Eric pulled her up into a hug that they shared for a long amount of time.

"How about tonight we drop the kids off at my moms and we spend the night together?" Eric said as he pushed some hair behind her ear.

"Sounds good." Natalia said smiling at him. She hopped off of him and the left the place hand in hand. Later that night they dropped the kids off at Erics grandparents and then headed back home.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Wow... that was some talk. Hopefully they've talked out all of their issues now and can start working to make their marriage whole again.

3. alexa

alexa Witness

WoW..just wow.

next Chapter please?
    I hope they spend half of the night just making love and the other half talking and be 2gther:adore:. AH HAH AHA AH:lol::lol::lol:

4. ericandryanfan

ericandryanfan Hit and Run

awww i am sooo glad natalia and eric are back together

5. beautifuldisaster

Update! Hope you enjoy!!! It'll be awhile till I can update again. Going out of town. Hopefully gonna work on the next few chapters!!! :)

Chapter 32

"So how bout we have a swim night?" Eric said smiling at Natalia as they walked through the door.

"Ok." Natalia said as she headed upstairs to put her swimsuit on.

Eric walked to the laundry room cause his swim trunks were in there. He walked outside after putting them on and waited for Natalia. Natalia walked downstairs and outside to find Eric already in the pool. She had on a lime green bikini. She walked to the edge of the pool and sat on the edge. Eric swam over and placed his arms beside her thighs. He rubbed her hips softly.

"Has anyone ever told you you are absolutely beautiful?" Eric said looking into her eyes.

"Yes."

"Really? Who?"

"Well, he's an amazing husband and father, and he goes by the name of Eric Delko." Natalia said smiling at him.

"That's what I thought." Eric said wrapping his arms around her and pulling himself up out of the water and kissing her. As they separated, Eric pulled her into the water with him.

"Has anyone ever told you you're amazing?" Natalia said as she wrapped her legs around Erics torso.

"Yea, she goes by the name of Natalia Boa Vista Delko, and she happens to be the most beautiful woman on the planet, and I was lucky enough to marry her and have two beautiful kids with her."

"I love you." Natalia said as she leaned in to kiss him.

"I love you too." Eric said as their lips locked. Eric slowly slid his hands under her butt as he kissed her.

"Nothing has changed Delko!" Natalia said laughing as she unwrapped her legs from around him and slapped him in the arm.

"I can't help it!" Eric said as he watched her get out of the pool.

"Yes you can!" Natalia said as she turned to face him.

"How?"

"Don't touch it?!"

"Oh ok. Sure." Eric said as he got out of the pool. Eric chased Natalia inside. As he caught up to her he tackled her down to the ground and laid ontop of her. He pushed a piece of hair out of her face and leaned in to kiss her. His hand traveled up and down her body feeling every inch and curve. He rolled over onto his back as Natalia let her leg fall between his. She rested her head on his chest with her arm draped over his stomach. They laid there, just listening to eachother breathe. Eric pulled a blanket off of their couch and covered them up with it. He then pulled a pillow off of the couch for himself. As he stroked Natalia's hair, she fell asleep. Eric stayed awake and watched her as she slept.

"I could stay awake just to hear you breathing
    Watch you smile while you are sleeping
    Far away and dreaming
    I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
    I could stay lost in this moment forever
    Well, every moment spent with you
    Is a moment I treasure
    I don't wanna close my eyes
    I don't wanna fall asleep
    'Cause I'd miss you, babe
    And I don't wanna miss a thing
    'Cause even when I dream of you
    The sweetest dream will never do
    I'd still miss you, babe
    Lying close to you
    Feeling your heart beating
    And I'm wondering what you're dreaming
    Wondering if it's me you're seeing
    Then I kiss your eyes and thank God we're together
    And I just wanna stay with you
    In this moment forever, forever and ever
    I don't wanna close my eyes
    I don't wanna fall asleep
    I'd still miss you, babe
    I don't wanna miss one smile
    I don't wanna miss one kiss
    Well, I just wanna be with you
    Right here with you, just like this
    I just wanna hold you close
    Feel your heart so close to mine
    And stay here in this moment
    For all the rest of time
    Don't wanna close my eyes
    Don't wanna fall asleep
    'Cause I'd still miss you, babe
    And I don't wanna miss a thing"​

"I love you." Eric said as he softly kissed her head and fell alseep himself.

6. ericandryanfan

Awww such a cute chapter!!!!

7. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Finally they made up, hopefully no more tension. :p But more action! :D

8. beautifuldisaster

Finally, here's an update! Sorry for the wait. I didn't get to work on it like I wanted to on vacation. Hope ya'll enjoy. Probably one more chapter and I will be done. I'm trying to think of a new story line for another story. But here's the next chapter! :)

Chapter 33

The next morning Eric woke up and reached for Natalia but didn't find her. He sat up quickly only to see that she was in the kitchen drinking a cup of coffee with one of his tshirts on. He smiled to himself as she turned around. She walked back into the living room. Eric couldn't believe his eyes. She looked amazing. The way the tshirt came to her thighs and she had it unbuttoned to wear it was showing some cleavage. It showed every curve she had, which Eric didn't mind. She walked over to him and sat down beside him. He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him and kissed her.

"Good morning to you too." Natalia said smiling as they separated.

"Do you know how good you look in just a tshirt?"

"Well I didn't until you said something."

"How about we go get our kids and spend a family night together?"

"Sounds good to me." Natalia said smiling at Eric and leaning in and kissing him.

After they got their kids.

"Mom? So you and dad aren't fighting anymore?"

"No, we're not."

"Well I hope ya'll dont ever fight again. I don't like when ya'll aren't together."

"Trust me, we dont like it when we're not together either." Natalia said looking at Eric who looked back at her.

As the months went by Natalia and Eric's relationship grew stronger and better. In the day time, they spent the whole day doing family things. At night, after the kids were tucked in, they made love the whole night. As the weeks passed Natalia recognized that she hadn't had her period yet. She set up an appointment to go have everything checked out. What the doctor told her was no surprise as she figured it was what is was. She was pregnant yet again. Natalia drove home with the windows rolled down not because her hormones were in overdrive and her body temperature didn't know what to do, but because the wind felt good blowing her and and whipping agaisnt her face. As she reached home she got out of her car and took a deep breath in and walked into the house. Eric was still at work so she figured she would surprise him with the news. She told the kids and they went out to get stuff to surprise him with. When they got home they decorated their room with all the baby stuff. As they heard Eric open the garage door they stopped what they were doing and ran downstairs and watched tv. Natalia put on a tshirt and boxers and the kids put on their pajamas.

"Hello my beautiful family." Eric said walking in the door and walking over and kissing Natalia on the lips and then both kids on the head.

"Hey dad." The kids said after he kissed them.

"I'm gonna go upstairs and take a shower and then how bout we have a family movie night?"

"I can't I have Brianna's birthday party tomorrow." Avery said as she started to walk upstairs.

"I love you daddy." She said kissing his cheek before heading upstairs to her room.

"What about you Ayden?" Eric said as he looked at his son.

"I'm probably going over to Kyles house."

"Ok." Eric said with a slight sound of disapointment in his voice.

Natalia sat on the couch with her legs bent up and her hand behind her head as she smiled watching the kids make excuses to their father. As Ayden walked upstairs Eric turned back around to Natalia.

"Do you have anything planned?" Eric said with a questioning face.

"I'm just really tired, but I'll watch a movie with you after you clean up."

"Ok. I'll only be a few." Eric said practically turning around and sprinting upstairs. Natalia got up slowly and quietly and followed him. As Eric opened the door he saw the baby clothes laying on the bed. He also saw a baby bed set up in the corner of their room and baby toys scattered on the floor. He walked into the bathroom and saw diapers and a baby bath sitting on the sink. He walked back out only to find Natalia standing in the doorway smiling.

"Does this mean what I think it means?"

"100% positive." Natalia said walking towards him.

"Man, I wish I could get pregnant so that way I can surprise you 50 million different ways."

"Haha, I bet you do. But you can't so I guess I'll be the pro at that one." Natalia said wrapping her arms around Erics waist and smiling up at him.

"Congratulations." Eric said as he leaned into Natalia kissing her.

"Right back at you." Natalia said smiling as they separated.

9. GregNickRyanFan

:guffaw: I bet Nat wishes Eric could get pregnant too instead of her. :lol:

10. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Nice update! That was sweet.

11. ericandryanfan

awwww soooo cute!!!

12. beautifuldisaster

Ok here's an update! The last chapter!!!! Already have some ideas for a new story!!! :) Hope yall enjoy this chapter!!!!

Chapter 34

8 months later, they were having a cookout at their place with their parents and everything was going great until....

"Eric!" Natalia yelled from inside the house.

"What?!" Eric said running back into the house in his swimtrunks.

"Baby, now." Natalia said holding her stomach.

"What?" Eric said making sure he caught exactly what she said.

"Water broke, Eric. Hospital now."

"Ok, ok." Eric said as he ran back outside.

"Nat's water broke. We're headed to the hopsital. Grab the kids and bring them later." Eric said as he turned around to go back inside.

9 hours later....

"Come on Nat, push!" Eric said as Natalia pushed and then they heard a baby cry. Natalia slowed her breathing down as she saw her baby girl. Eric leaned down and placed a hand on her sweaty head and with his free hand pushed a piece of hair behind her ear.

"You are amazing." Eric said as he kissed her lips.

"You are too."

"I mean from doing that for 5 hours. It's incredible." Eric said letting out a chuckle.

"Oh, thanks." Natalia said smiling.

As Natalia fed their daughter, Eric sat with his other two children.

"Dad?" Ayden said as he looked at Eric.

"Yea?"

"Do you like this family?"

"What do you mean?" Eric said with a confused look as Natalia looked over to them.

"I mean do you enjoy being a dad, our dad, and being with mom?"

"Son, I have the best family anyone could ever wish for." Eric said kissing both his daughter and son on their heads.

"Really?"

"Yep."

Within 30 minutes everyone was out except Eric. He pulled out his little notebook that he had started keeping when he and Natalia separated. He started to write in it.

"Day number I don't even know....In a split second all things can change in life. People come and people go. Some people change your life forever, and some people well, you just wish you could forget of them for forever. Guys should never forget what they have in a woman when they find her. They way she looks at you with those glowing eyes can turn a mans world up side down. The touch of her hands on your skin can send shivers down your spine. The way her attitude gets and everything she craves when shes pregnant is aggravating but well worth it in the end. The way her lips taste with yours will send you into heaven itself. Women have something about them that can never make a man hate them. They have something that draws us back in. Maybe it's her personality. Maybe it's her laugh. Maybe its her smile. For me, its her love. Her love means so much to me. In more words that I cant even begin to explain. The love of a woman is pure and unexplainable. It may drive us men crazy but we love it. I guess what I'm trying to say is never regret things that happened in life because it happens for a reason and later in life it seems to always work itself out." Eric finished as he looked at Natalia who was sound asleep in the hospital bed. Eric got up and walked over to her bedside and leaned down on her and kissed her lips softly. Natalia awoke from her sleep to find Eric hovering above her with a smile on his face.

"What do you want?"

"To let you know I love everything that has happened between us and that I'm never gonna let you go." Eric said brushing a piece of hair out of her face.

"Really?"

"Yea. I love you so much." Eric said taking her hand in hers and rubbing her thumb.

"I love you too." Natalia said pulling him down to her and kissing him. Eric climbed up in bed with her and laid with her until the sun rose the next morning.

The End

13. GregNickRyanFan

Aww! Great ending. :)

14. alexa

alexa Witness

end?:eek: nooo came back soon, yes?

great eding.

15. ericandryanfan

awww great chapter, i cant believe what ayden asked eric lol