Melinda Clarke/Lady Heather: The Dominatrix

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Apr 4, 2007.

1. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

That's awesome! Thanks for the info Frenchy.

She Drives Me Crazy was on last weekend. I really liked that Melinda movie.

2. Frenchy

Frenchy Witness

I loved She Drives Me Crazy, it was actually the first time a Lifetime movie ever did that to me, and it wasn't only because of Melinda. :)

The CW upfronts were this morning in New York so the network has released its fall primetime schedule and Nikita is going to air on...Thursdays at 9PM. :lol:
    I hope you guys have some DVRs cause it's the same time slot than CSI.
    In the meantime I have some images of Melinda from the Nikita trailer that hasn't been released yet. Head to MCO to see them. ;) The only promo pictures available are of Maggie Q (and they are pretty cool) but stay tuned as I will had the ones of Melinda as soon as I get them.

3. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Hello Everyone! [​IMG]

Talk about sweeeet news on Nikita! :)
    As always, thanks soooo much for the first pic of Melinda on Nikita Frenchy! [​IMG]

It had to air on Thursday nites! Seriously? :( I watch Greys Anatomy and this year's finale was awesome! I'm going to have to record most likely GA. :) I gotta watch our Girl in action! :thumbsup:

I saw She drives me crazy last nite on the Lifetime channel. Though the ending was sad I'm really glad we don't see her sick & dying.

OT: This Fall I will be checking out 3 new tv shows.
    And sadly saying "Good Bye to my hero Jack Bauer" on Momday night. :(
    After 9 yrs "24" will end tomorrow. :( Oh well a tv show must end and I will hopefully see Kiefer in another show/movie. :drool:

-----------------
    [​IMG]

4. WP_Rocks_MY_World

Hey! :)

Yay I got home today and just my luck turn to see what CSI ep was showing on Spike and as it turned out....it was a Lady Heather ep!!!
    LOATR which was her final ep. Or maybe not?
    I usually watch Gilmore Girls but not today...not with the Lady on. :)

Oh how I wish Nikita was on a different day of the week!!! :scream: Why Thursdays! :scream: Ok, rant over. :lol:

-----------------
    [​IMG]

5. Frenchy

Frenchy Witness

At least I won't have to worry about the Thursday schedule as I'll be watching the show the next day. :lol:
    Btw guys, did you see some of this week's Melinda pics? If not, you really should...:drool:
    [​IMG] AND [​IMG]

6. WP_Rocks_MY_World

You are so lucky to see it on Fridays. :lol:
    Frenchy I love the B&W photos!! :drool: It gives a feel of Old Hollywood, right? :thumbsup:
    As always Frenchy thanks a million for All her beautiful pics! :thumbsup:

Is it September yet? :lol:

------------------------
    [​IMG]

7. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Is there any possibility that Melinda Clark will make a guest appearance next season?I know that without Grissom it won't be that good,but still I want to see her one more time as Lady Heather.

8. Frenchy

Frenchy Witness

I think it's unlikely we see Lady Heather again, even though I would love to, but I honestly don't want to have her back if they don't have a good story to tell. Plus Melinda Clarke will be busy working on Nikita. :)

9. WP_Rocks_MY_World

I doubt Lady Heather will return. :( I don't want to push my luck and have her return as a corpse. :eek:

I am so looking forward to Nikita and for some strange reason I keep thinking it's going to be on the FOX station. I'm not a CW viewer at all.
    The previews look great!:thumbsup:

I'm honestly believe the CW is the wrong station for Nikita. :eek:

---------------------
    [​IMG]

10. Frenchy

Frenchy Witness

I agree about Nikita being on the wrong network, it's my biggest worry actually. I don't think the show will get a lot of viewers because of their demographic, which is a shame given the potential it has (I have read the pilot and enjoyed it and people who have seen it so far did like it) and the amazing cast.
    Now I can be wrong but I doubt it lasts long on the CW, which I'm very sad about. :(

Last edited: Jun 10, 2010
  11. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I hope Nikita does well. I'm not a fan of the CW network either. But they seem to air the shows that Melinda star in such as The Vampire Diaries. So I guess I can 'suffer' :lol: for Melinda. ;)

And She Drives Me Crazy was on again last weekend. I really loved the last 10 minutes when Blythe got married. :D

12. WP_Rocks_MY_World

Honestly, I would prefer a cable network like TNT or USA. I mainly watch CBS, FOX & ABC and if it weren't for Parenthood & Chuck on NBC I wouldn't be watching that network.
    There may be a problem with viewers. Oh well....we won't know til it airs. :)

I can suffer too! :lol: Yes, Blythe was very happy in the end. :)
    Speaking of tv shows, I rented the first season of "Reaper" and had to watch Melinda. That's the only reason why I rented it.

------------------------
    [​IMG]

13. Frenchy

Frenchy Witness

I'm with you to suffer for Melinda, I have watched the weirdest things just because Melinda was in them so I'll able to handle it. :lol: But actually from what I have seen I'm hooked on Nikita. I just hope it will have some elements the late 90's actions shows I loved had (and a lot of Melinda :)).

As for She Drives Me Crazy, maybe you guys can help me understand why she was wearing blue contact lenses at the end. I never figured this out. :confused:

Melinda on Reaper was a big plate of yes, as one of the guy said in the episode, but like you WPRMW I watched it only for her.

14. WP_Rocks_MY_World

Before they make it big they do a play a lot of weird characters. :lol:
    I really, really love the previews of Nikita. :thumbsup:
    I honestly don't know anything about the 90"s show? :eek:

She drives me crazy....my bad I never notice her eyes!! :eek: I have no clue why they're blue. :eek:

I guess her beauty blinds me. :lol:

USA USA USA [​IMG]

Lovin' the World Cup!!! :)

----------------------
    [​IMG]

15. Frenchy

Frenchy Witness

Actually I was talking about several action shows from the 90's, I have never seen a single episode of the old La Femme Nikita show so I can't tell. I did see the French Nikita movie, though, but I'm not a big fan of it. However Léon: The Professional is one of my favorite movies. I love Jean Réno. :)
    Speaking about the movie, there is a character named Amande in it who is in charge of "feminizing" Nikita and it really sounds like the Amanda's role that Melinda will be playing.

Oh I'm not into the World Cup this time, the French squad just sucks...so GO USA! :D