Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It!!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by csiemily, Sep 30, 2007.

1. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I'm really enjoying the large amount of Sara/Nick we're getting in CSI atm. They're always together, always working together.

It reminds me of the old days, when these two were SO close. I think they lost their way a bit, but now they're back together.

I can't wait for more Snickers :D

2. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

So glad to know I'm not the only one. They just have such a natural relationship together. I really hope they keep bringing that to me.

3. Star4CatESPChick

Star4CatESPChick Police Officer

It looks like we may see some more Snicker moment. I read on the CSI Files blog that Jorja/Sara could stay beyond the five eppies she signed for. Sara and Nick really belong together!

4. RoseWillow

RoseWillow Hit and Run

Hey!

There hasn't been any chat in this thread for quite a while. Are there any Snickers fans around?? :confused:

Maybe we can get this thread started back up again?

5. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

We are around. We got a little snickers this past week. Them plus ray working on a car. On "die by the sword" the golf episode.

6. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Got more Sara & Nick time with them working on another car. A James Dean car with an electric motor. I wish they would have them banter alittle more. She does call him smarty pants when he tells her how he got the tire markers from the road.

7. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

I'm a Snickers fan.
    I love when we get to see them working together, which I hope is more often. Love how she teased him in Long Ball and called him a smarty pants in Internal Combustion.

8. RoseWillow

RoseWillow Hit and Run

Yay, the fans are coming back :D

Here in the UK, we haven't gotten as far as Long Ball yet. So I'm still waiting to see those little interactions.

Hopefully in the next episodes we get to see Sara working with Nick again. I would welcome any interactions between them as long as we get something.

9. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Well this past thursday they both end up working on the same case. A kid's mistake ends up leading the team to one of sara's old cases. So they are at least in the same room a couple of times. I just wish TPTB would still put them on cases together to have some easy banter on the show. I know Nick is becoming a better CSI but he shouldn't be so serious all the time. And Sara brings that out of him. Bring back the Snickers!

10. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

BUMP!

Just saw last week's episode & they are in the same room several times. Plus in one scene he is giving her a smirk after something Kathyrn says. They are both trying not to laugh. Well I hope this leads to more scenes & banter between them.

11. Misery

Misery Pathologist

Loved the finale.

They've shared a smirk and, of course at the end she said that she'll come to pick him up and take him home later. :D

12. mefallit

mefallit Victim

Hiya Snickers lovers!!!

I haven't been to the forums in a long time because I've been preoccupied with school and life offline. I used to be known as "fugacious," but now I'm mefallit. :)

I was a die-hard snickers fan back before GSR tied the knot. :( I even had a fan site dedicated to Nick and Sara called Something Natural.

However, I still like that they have this lovely friendship, great chemistry, and have been getting scenes together now that Sara's been back, so I'll be gettin' back on this ship. :) *Hopefully* we'll be seeing more of them next season!

@Misery: I love your signature banner! I feel like I've seen it before. Did you happen to have it back in 2006? lol...

13. Star4CatESPChick

Star4CatESPChick Police Officer

I am looking forward to a new season of Snickers moments. Sara and Nick belong together!!

14. ptl161

ptl161 Civilian

I'm really excited for tonights show. It looks promising, so hopefully it won't disappoint. I still really feel Jorja's absence, so I'm hoping that when does come back, she'll have scenes with everyone. And hopefully, she'll be back on a recurring basis.

I think they (the writers) might be moving Grissom's character towards another love interest. Last weeks episode sort of made me feel that way. When that lady suggested (even if only jokingly) that she thinks Grissom is (might be) her soul mate, it almost felt the writers were testing the waters to see how GSR fans would react to it.

I hope he does move on so that when Sara does come back, Nicky can lend a shoulder to cry on and a supportive ear. The best romantic relationships starts with friendship . . . :D

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2010
  15. Misery

Misery Pathologist

I liked S&N scene in the beforelast episode where they were climbing that hill and Nick joked about her being Grissom.

I especially liked when she said: "If you can keep up" and Nick laughed. It was like those old sweet Snickers moments. :D