"MEAT JEKYLL" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, May 15, 2010.

1. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Yep, if he was well enough to be chucked out of hospital that same day, I can't see him getting too much time off!

2. Washington Pride

Washington Pride Rookie

I think he still most likely will need at least a little recovery time

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Normally I would say that most likely the season premiere would start weeks later from the finale, but considering we had a cliffhanger with Ray, it almost has to start right there with someone finding him and him being rushed to the hospital and all. I'd say Nick will probably get a couple of days off unless he just stays in the office lol.

4. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

Well, you never know. I personally wish that Grissom could at least come back to Vegas for awhile but never be seen. That way it makes sense for Sara to be working again and Grissom fans can be happy. Kind of like when Eddie was around in Vegas but he was never involved in any major plotlines or even seen. I hope that makes sense...

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Here's the last scene for "MEAT JEKYLL" with pretty much everyone. And you can see the implement that Haskell used to stab Ray with:klingon:you might have to wait a bit for it to download~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGUaTILEA84

6. Washington Pride

Washington Pride Rookie

I hope he will be alright :(

7. Desertwind

He'll be fine, he's signed on for S/11..so that kinda of tells it all. And I was talking to some friends over this long holiday, and one guy my buddy Phil, reinacted the stabbing scene, I wasn't sure where Ray got knifed at and he showed me, the lower back on the side.Is that correct? It sure looked horrific and gruesome:klingon:

8. Washington Pride

Washington Pride Rookie

The lower back and side seemed to be the places he was knifed. Luckily it wasn't close to his spine, or he might no be able to walk even if he makes it.

9. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

No soap opera moments I hope....I do know that Fishburne is involved in a big mega movie and he is the star...Red Soil and Predator...and these movies also:

1. The Last Full Measure (2010) .... Harold Hunter
    2. 4Chosen (2011).... Ralph Menar
    3. Contagion (2011) .... Dr. Ellis Cheever
    4. Predators (2010) .... Noland
    So maybe they will put him out of commission for a few episodes so that he can complete filming his movies.:)

10. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I'm going to go ahead and un-stick the thread now, but feel free to continue discussing here. :)

11. Desertwind

Nicksfriend this would be great if you also posted it on the Laurence Fishburne thread. "Predators" is already in the can, and right now he's doing the Thurgood Marshall play in D.C then on to L.A., where he'll be performing it there. I don't think he'll be out of commission at all, he's signed on for S/11, and when he got knocked over the head by creep show Jekyll, he was back making jokes with Henry in the next episode, so maybe this time after 'Meat Jekyll" he could be out for a bit, but maybe not~

12. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

I think Contagion is the biggest film he will be shooting though, his character is the main character...He is the star and from what I have read he was concerned that it would be getting in the way of CSI which I thought would stop his contract with CSI....so maybe he will be out for a while or at least a few episodes. I hope we will see a continuation and not a... Surprise! Everybody is better.

13. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I have a question about the episode. When Cath, Brass and Ray are going at each other about Haskell before he arrives, where exactly are they? Are they at P.D? Because they can't be at Catherine's office to have Haskell walk by. :confused:

14. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Yeah...I think taht they are in the police department.

15. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I'm pretty sure they are in Brass' office at that time.