Ryan/Jon #26 - 'We Want More Ryan'!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by addictedtoSpeed, Jan 28, 2010.

?

What should the title be for the new thread?

Poll closed Feb 1, 2010.
  1. Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

6 vote(s)
    26.1%
  2. TNT Togo

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  3. Wolfe's Gang

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  4. Fellowship of the Fishy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  6. We want more Ryan!

9 vote(s)
    39.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

BBS, thank you, thank you, thank you...! I was expecting there would eventually be others released from the pool party. I am so proud of him for getting his body in shape again. Let's hope he will be able to maintain this weight and not go up and down so much.

2. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

You're welcome (both of you!). Pool party!? For the cast/crew or?? EITHER WAY, That must have been one heck of a party... sure one I wouldn't have minded being invited too! HAH! :drool:

I don't know what he did, but it sure looks GOOOOOOD on him. Goodness. *sigh*

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Thanks BBS, that's a really nice surprise to find before running off to work. Jonathan looks really great.

Last edited: May 31, 2010
  4. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Is Jonathan Togo working out?I mean...his body looks in very good shape in that picture!I hadn't notice that before because in the show Eric and Jesse do all the shirtless scenes.

5. ericandryanfan

ericandryanfan Hit and Run

ohhhh i think jon needs to do more shirtless scenes, he is in good shape at the mo, why not show it off!!!!!lol

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Oh man... that pic. :drool: But is it just me, or does it almost look like he's sitting on that guy's knee? :lol: May just be the angle of the photo.

7. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    It does look as if he works out. I'm sure he exercised to assist losing weight. He looks great.

8. slower

slower Lab Technician

Thank you BBS, a friend had sent that to me earlier today. I was going to post it, but you beat me to it.:lol: He is so drool worthy. :drool: I found it amusing how he sucked his belly in; I would like to tell him there is no need we love him just the same. :adore:
    Greatfan, I think he is sitting on that man's knee. But we all know Jon and his silly self. I've seen many pics of him sitting on his friends.

One thing that struck me was Jon didn't appear too be thrilled with having that picture taken. JMO.

9. TanyaWolfe

TanyaWolfe Rookie

AT LAST we can finally see him shirtless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol it's like one of our main topics here... lol

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!!

10. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

My God!! I am back! I would have been here any chance I could get during Comicon weekend, but luck struck me bad! LOL. My internet on my phone completely flaked out on me ( I have to get a new one, boooo), and the hotel wifi wasn't free! I was struggling all weekend for a good look at Jon. Thank God I had episodes on my laptop, :).

Anyway, so great to see Adam acknowledging Jon in the he did. Like others have said, he went way up in my book (not as far as Jon, but close). Uber excited for Season 9 now!

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I agree that Jon is definitely drool worthy, a lot of his fans have wanted to see him shirtless for quite a while now and now there he is in all his gorgeous splender.
    You're right Slower, I've seen other pics of Jon sitting on his friends. Jon as well as his friends always seem to be having a good time.

12. Blinded By Smoke

HEY... I'll be his friend!!!! :devil:

haha!

Sorry. What was I saying? OH yeah, well, I think they're just all relaxed and having a good ol' time! I have a guy friend who randomly sits on everyone just to be silly, so I'm guessing that's how he is. First time I met him he actually sat on my lap! Ha ha!!! BUT he stopped recently because his new girlfriend wasn't quite fond of it SO!

:lol:

ANYWAY. I've said it a million times and I'm sure I'll say it a million more... he's hot! Gorgeous! perfect! :D Looove the pic. And the man! ;)

13. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I bring with me Ryan caps from the season finale All Fall Down. Enjoy, I know I did while making them!!! :hugegrin:

14. Blinded By Smoke

OOHHHHH THANK YOU, Kristine! Awesome, awesome caps! I LOVE the ones by the pool. :drool: Making me crazy.... Mmmm!

I've got to get back to work (hehe) but I find myself drooling a little to much over those. WHY oh WHY couldn't he jump into the pool?!?!?!??!?!!?!?

15. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

I just read that the shirtless photos are from a wedding in Las Vegas two weeks ago. The person who stated this said there were lots of other photos but that they would remain private and would not be posted. I respect that and am glad at least we got to see the two.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.