Get Your CSI:Miami Pictures Here! ***Possible Season 8 Spoilers***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Apr 1, 2008.

1. csipurple09

csipurple09 Victim

Yes, why is it tht they think ppl have to die for it to be a great episode. I dnt need someone to die for me to watch. If someone does die, I would prefer it to be one of the newer characters b/c fans of the show watch mainly for them. But, I highly doubt its one of the new characters, the producers ddnt even let Aam "leave" before they were added in the opening credits.

2. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

3. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Thanks for that!! Wow. She actually says "One person is not coming back" and "We'll have to wait to find out which team member is dead". CREEPY!

I can't believe they are doing this to us. *sigh*

4. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Thank you so much for this pic.....yeah definitely someone is gonna die...wonder who it is :lol:

5. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

I think its gonna be Ryan! hes suppose to be writing a new series for the CW called "Teeth"! its gonna involve Lady Ga Ga. they are filming the first season already, but its not due out until Jan 14,2011. according to the post on FB hes suppose to join the show in some capacity in Feb 2011 but its not saying if he is a cast member or just a writer! also says they have Brad Pitt and my man Rory Cochrane (AKA: Tim Speedle) signed on for several episodes! I haven't gotten this confirmed yet but thats what we know! heres the FB page and you can read the post for yourself!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Teeth-The-Series/292075235796

6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    There has been questions if that Teeth series is even real. That facebook page is the only place any info has been found. It's not listed anywhere on the CW schedule line up.

Last edited: May 22, 2010
  7. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Also, if you click info, it says he's a writer. And plus, TPTB are claiming not to know... so.

WHO KNOWS. I'm going to be CRAZY by then. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just keeping hope alive!

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I would think that if "Teeth" were an actual real full time series it would be listed on imdb and it's not. The earliest thing with that title on that site is from 2008. So if "Teeth" is actually something real, it's likely to be a web series like "Ghostfacers" (which stars CSI: NY's AJ Buckley). Since AJ is doing Ghostfacers and NY still, I'd say it's possible for Jon to do both Miami and Teeth (especially if he's only a writer for Teeth which is all he's listed as). Webseries' are generally rather short. Each Ghostfacers episode is less than ten minutes long I think. Besides which, Jon has done other webseries while still being on Miami and that was actually ones he was in rather than just writing, so...

9. hahagirl

hahagirl Hit and Run

Why would Lady Gaga do a TV show?

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Good question. I just heard on "Showbiz Tonight" the other day that Gaga wanted to become an intern to learn how to make her own designer hats or something. :lol: If she does that, I don't see her really having time to do a webseries or any kind of series on a longterm basis. Maybe a brief appearance playing herself or something.

11. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Judging by the conflicting information (CW but on the Fox network; those two aren't even affiliated, also the CW has already presented its lineup--like said above) and...questionable cast information, it's looking to me, anyway like a Facebook joke or some dream someone has. If it's real, so be it. Having said that, because it's getting attention in multiple threads, perhaps discussion of it would be a better fit for the GenTV&Media forum? Just a suggestion though. It looks really fishy to me and not necessarily indicative that Jon Togo might be leaving. :lol:

Thanks for the TV guide article & pictures, mayra. :) Since Delko's safe in the picture (and the spoilers indicate H and Delko survive), I guess my dream of him leaving permenantly isn't coming to fruition. *sigh*

Last edited: May 22, 2010
  12. SinisterCSI

SinisterCSI Victim

Can anyone tell me where I can get screencaps from this season [8]?
    && Possibly season [7]?
    The website I used to use has been down for about a month now?
    && Fanpop doesn't really have much, I mean they do but nothings been updated in a long time.

Thank you ;)

13. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Have you checked Photobucket? some usually get posted there!