Gil <3 Cath #31: Purejoy - Sexing Up Sin City!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Aug 12, 2009.

1. RoseWillow

RoseWillow Hit and Run

^ That is so true!

If Catherine had had 2 children, one MUST have been Gil's. Fair enough if they kept Lindsay as Eddie's, I understand that would have to go as background to her and Eddie's marriage. But if there was going to be another child, Gil would have to be the father.

IF there was, do you think it would have been younger or older than Lindsay?

2. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

I think it could be either one, but I'm going to go with younger. Maybe not too long after she left Eddie and, having no place to go, she goes to Gil. He helps her take care of Lindsey, helps her settle the divorce, she realizes just how big a part he plays in her life and vice versa, and the rest is history.;) At least that's my short and sweet version lol.

3. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

*Blows the dust off this thread.* Hello... Where have all my fellow Purejoy shippers gone?

Oh, yes, as for the question of Cath having had another child... I'm going to go with younger... I agree with what Ash said, I think it could have been shortly after she left Eddie, when she would have to Gil for comfort... I totally agree, that he would have been totally sweet and helped her out and she would have realised just how much he meant to her, and how she deserved someone so much better than Eddie... Just my 2 cents...

Come back Purejoy shippers... I miss you guys (and my OTP)...

4. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

I'm baaaack.......ok, I never really went anywhere I just haven't been posting lol. I'll take your two cents Steph, considering I basically feel the same way.;) Well, since we're talking about kids here, how about names? I'm sure we've discussed on here about it being a boy or a girl, but have we ever discussed names for them? What do y'all think they'd names their kids?

5. Stepherweps

Glad you're back Ash, and I am too... Anything to procrastinate when I should be revising, eh? ;)

Glad to hear that you agree with me, they'd make the cutest little family ever in my opinion, Gil would make a great Daddy. :adore: Hmm... I can totally see them with a little girl with an unusual name... I think in Anne's(?) fics she gave them a little daughter called Elisa, I think that it's a beautiful name, and something like that would be perfect for their kids, beautiful and out of the ordinary... I imagine Gil would chose a name like... Hehe, I dunno, just my thoughts... I bet if they had a daughter he'd call her by a bug pet name... It would just be adorable... Hehe, what do you guys think?

6. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

I am so the queen of procrastination.:lol:

Oh, you know Gil would have to give their child some off the wall name.:lol: I'd LOVE to hear the conversation they'd have on that one. I think as far as a pet name, I could see it being 'ladybug'....for a girl, that is. Wouldn't it be cute, if they had a boy, if Cath called him her 'little mad scientist' since we already know that Gil's her 'mad scientist'?:D

7. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Boo!

Here I am.

What's doing, what's happening? Is Catherine making trips to Paris?

8. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

Back to your name comment, Adorable_Crazy, in a fanfiction I wrote a very long time ago and has been reluctantly thrown away, I used as Gil/Cath's daughter's name Ladelle. It was a combo of ladybug and belle. I thought it was cute...at the time. Now it just sounds like a southern cocktail.:(

9. RoseWillow

RoseWillow Hit and Run

Wow, I've been gone for a while :eek:

Welcome back to everyone :)

As for names of a child....I love the name Leda. I think it would be a nice name for Gil and Cath to give a daughter. If it was a son, I like the name Michael, but I'm sure they would give a more exotic name than that :lol:

AFIS, I like that name, I think it's quite creative ;)

10. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

Thanks, RoseWillow.:) I'm thinking about using it for another one of my fanfictions with Gil and Cath.

11. RoseWillow

RoseWillow Hit and Run

Hey you're welcome AFIS! I think Ladelle, is a pretty name for a daughter :D

I found another couple of names for a possible daughter of Gil and Cath....Catalina or Cadence....I think those names are quite pretty.

I could see Gil and Cath having a son though, and I'm not quite as sure what name could be given to a boy. Does anyone have any suggestions? I may be making a fic in which Gil and Cath have a son...but I have no idea what to call him...:guffaw:

Oh, and a bit of a shameless plug here, but for whoever is interested....I have recently updated my oldest fic and posted the first chapter of a new one...in case anyone wants some PureJoy fanfic to read?

~RoseWillow~

12. Stepherweps

Oh Rose, you can send me links to Purejoy fics any time you like. ;) I like the sound of exotic names if they had a daughter... However, I think if they had a son, they might chose an old fashioned name, like his daddy's... Hmm... Maybe something like Harry... Or Charlie? I dunno, but I could totally imagine them chosing a name like that... What do you guys think?

Welcome back Anne, always nice to see you in here... Oh.... Now I like the idea of Gil and Cath making trips to Paris, he could wisk her away to Paris on a romantic weekend, how cute would that be? He could wine her and dine her, and take her for moonlit stroles and night time visits to the Effiel tower... :adore: Oh gosh, that would be like the cutest thing ever. :adore:

13. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Purejoy fanfic?? WHERE WHERE WHERE??!? Shamelessly plug RoseWillow, shamelessly plug lol.

I'm with you Steph, on an old fashion name for a son. I don't know, I'm kind of thinking William and it has nothing to do with the fact that that's Billy's real name or anything. That just sounds like a name for their kid.

Couldn't you just see them coming back from Paris and somebody asking them about the sights and they reply with something like, "I knew there was something we missed." If you catch my drift.:devil:

14. RoseWillow

RoseWillow Hit and Run

:D Awesome! I know it was shameless plug, lol...sorry :D I have 2 stories up on FF.net at the moment. One called Unwelcome Reunion and the other is called Love Hate Heartbreak :)

I don't know if I would be allowed to post the links here, so if anyone wants to have a read, PM me and I'll send you them that way ;)

As for old fashioned names for a son, I could see them naming him William too CSIz_4_H. I like the name Michael, as I've said previously, lol...I also like the name Benjamin :) I could see that as a name for a son of theirs.

Oh that would be so cool if they had visited Paris together, a lovely romantic weekend :)....with no sightseeing eh, CSIz? :lol: :devil:

15. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Oh yeah, I could definately see them with a 'Ben'.;) I'm also kind of fond of the name James.
    Well, I just don't see where they would find the time.:lol: I mean they gotta use their time wisely don't they? Can't waste precious time and what else do you see these two doing in Paris besides....well, whatever it is doing it in Paris. :devil: