Vartann&Willows #1Vartllows:b/c This Guy..'Can Hit the Bowl'

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by FallenforGrissom, Jul 31, 2006.

1. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Re: Vartann&Willows #1Vartllows:b/c This Guy..'Can Hit the Bowl'

It could be an interesting turn of events. Something that he is conflicted about. I would like to see that develop if they decide to flesh out his character a bit more. Instead of just having him as 'Catherine's love interest'.

They both are mature responsible people with their own jobs and priorities.

I would be interesting to see how her decision affects them if it does at all.
    She might have to go infront of IAB? She might have to start doubting herself and her abilities as a leader, which would also be a good storyline for Catherine. And how all of that affects their personal and professional relationship.

And of course, a nice tender moment between them wouldn't hurt either. :D

2. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I wonder if we will ever meet Jake? That could be interesting. Meeting each other's kids.

Wait...as Vartann met Lindsey before? I can never tell.

3. ladyhunter

I don't know, has he met Lindsey? Unless he was with Catherine when Lindsey was preforming in World's End.

It would be also cool if we got to see his son. Or a way that Catherine and Lindsey could meet Louis and his son. Now there would be a sight. ;)
    It's a turn of the tides, the adults dating and the children meeting their parent's boyfriend/girlfriend.

So, are Catherine and Lou boyfriend and girlfriend? Or are they beyond those names for each other? What would Catherine call Lou?

4. ladyhunter

Besides playing pool (not to worry got a great idea for a fic)
    What else would Catherine and Lou do together. Do you think he went with her to see Lindsey perform?

Vegas is a city that is always going, always stuff to do. Not like they couldn't find something to do together ;)

I see them going to walks, possibly up in the mountains outside Vegas. Or even traveling. Catherine said she has never been to New York. Do you think he would take her to New York?

5. electra

electra Pathologist

For me the most important thing is a scene where we can see how much she means to him.It could be something simple like giving her a hug after a tough case ,taking Lindsay to classes or even taking her mom to the doctor.After such a complicated love life,Catherine deserves someone that respects her and would make her happy.She had fun with Chris but we got nothing too deep.

And of course,absolutely no angst.I want flirty scenes that do not take away from the cases.

6. ladyhunter

Definitely no angst. That's why I love these two. They don't need any of that to be a good couple.

They are both mature adults with very hard, stressful jobs.

Yes, a hug after a hard long shift would be just the perfect thing. I don't think Catherine needs to be 'wined and dined' any longer for someone her to know how much she means to them. Or the other way around. Something to say to Lou how much he means to her. :)

7. electra

electra Pathologist

^ Yeah.I am sure Chris gave Catherine a lot of fancy dinners but at the end he only caused her more pain.Different to Vartan that is reliable.Not that I do not like romance but it has to be on a solid ground.What I do not want them to miss is the flirty side.Once in a while Cat can show him one of her stripper's numbers.;)

8. ladyhunter

Oh I'm sure Cath will show him her dance moves, if she hasn't already. ;)

I agree. I'm sure Chris wined and dined her, but he alas failed her and wasn't there for her. Louis is a person who will be there for her. He knows what her job entails and she knows about his. She doesn't necessarily have to say that to him, he would just know. That's how Vartann is there for her.

I want their flirting to continue as well. I love the "I know why you got up so early this morning" line from the finale. I hope we see some more of those moments between them next season. ;)

9. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Just thought I'd bring this over from Marg's interview :). I like the part were she says that Cath's softer side is showned, "her vulnerability and her passion". I love tough Cath but I've also enjoyed seeing this side of her like when she got all flustered when Sara asked her about Vartann. That was fun to watch.
    And of course I love reading that it'll continue this coming season :).

10. ladyhunter

I saw that video too. I loved what Marg had to say about Alex and how Vartann brings out her softer side. ;)

I'm also glad to hear that they are continuing the relationship. While they don't have to work every case together, it will be interesting to see them work their 'first' case together after ... you know ;)

Also a good fight between them, something about a case and how each of them sees it differently. That would be awesome to see.

Something to think about while we wait for next season...

11. 1brattygirl

1brattygirl Dead on Arrival

They look gud 2gether:)

12. 1brattygirl

1brattygirl Dead on Arrival

Cathrine willows needs a gud guy in her life. She has had a string of bad luck when it comes 2 da guys in her life :)

13. electra

electra Pathologist

I am so glad that they will continue the relationship next season.If Marg decides to leave I hope that Vartan is part of her last storyline.I read about the " empty nest " one and sounds like something that he can be included.

And I agree with you brattygirl.Catherine needs a good man in her life!!

14. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

The empty nest storyline is something they can use really well next season because they've already told us that Lou has a son and talking about their kids is something more they share and have in common. It's a lot better than talking about murders and convicts :lol:. Also it gives us, the public, a little more insight on their personal lives which is always nice.

15. ladyhunter

I agree. The empty nest thing is something they both have in common. He would definitely be there for her while she's dealing with that because he went through it too. I love that they have those similar experiences.

Also, talking about murders and crime scenes is something they have in common. The nice thing about their relationship is that they each see it from a different perspective.
    That's something they can talk about... that and who is going to win the next game of pool. ;)