The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #22

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by love_fan, Jul 12, 2009.

1. Greggo_Obsessed

Greggo_Obsessed Hit and Run

I would have to say that Felonius Monk in season two is still one of my favorites. All that eye sex in Grissom's office was completely undeniable. I love the days where Greg was still the crazy lab rat. Scenes with him were much more interesting. Season two was great for that. "Leggo my Greggo." That will forever be remembered. Awesome line.

2. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

Felonius Monk for sure! The eye sex....sooo intense!!!

I can't help but watch Internal Combustion over and over. I love that episode for the Love!

Roshomama as well, with Greg eating that bacon while smiling at Nick, that was classic!

I loved the scene in Bad Words, where Greg walks into the room and says 'You rang?' in a very sexy, playful way....and Nick calling him 'doll'.

There's more, but I'll give someone else a chance!

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Wow too many to name but I'll name a few. I agree with Felonius Monk, & Rashomama, I also loved Bull, and Apendicement.

I captured some screen caps from the Finale and I thought I'd share them.

Nick and Greg light up the room

[​IMG]

A closer look

[​IMG]

Look what Sara found

[​IMG]

Visiting Nick in the hospital

[​IMG]

4. egeria

Oooh lovely caps Wojo!! Thank you!

For Love episodes, there is also Random Acts of Violence, and Abra Cadavar. I love those one! I love how Greg moved closer to Nick in the layout room :D Like he couldn't stand to stand so far away from him!

So here's an idea for the summer...how about every couple of weeks or so we pick a Love episode, and we all watch it and then comment on it. Greg fans are planning the same thing over in Leggo Our Greggo, and I was thinking it would be a good idea for the Fort. I think it's a nice, casual way to watch some Love and keep the thread going at the same time.

What do you all think?

5. LionsHeart

LionsHeart Lab Technician

Egeria, I like that idea.

For the best Love episodes, most of them are allready mentioned but I'll add Slaves of Las Vegas (the liquid latex conversation), A La Cart (all over great) and The Hunger artist( the famous ass check) to the list.

6. shacky20

shacky20 Captain

Definitely "A La Cart".... loved that eppy, but also Abra Cadaver, and I think "Anatomy of a Lye", with the nod and the me?.... and "Cat's in the Cradle" with name that chemical compound game....

7. gregfan3

gregfan3 Police Officer

Thank you for the awesome caps, Wojo!

I agree with all of the episodes mentioned here and love this idea, egeria:)!

One episode (that might sound really odd at first) that I would add is Poppin' Tags from season 6. If you watch the scene with our boys when Greg shows Nick the video of the musician in the bikini on the bed from the internet, you will see why. Greg is visibly uncomfortable/nervous/awkward when the man in the video says...something very suggestive. I had never noticed it before until I was capping the episode a while back.

A La Cart is so visually pleasing:drool:!

I love having all of these excuses to re-watch all of the multitudes of Greg-greatness:lol:!

Last edited: May 26, 2010
  8. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

Watching Leave Out All the Rest on Spike, as we speak. Loved the scene where Riley finds the suitcase of smut and as she and Greg are discussing the 'toys', Nick turns to them from the closet and tells them to knock it off. Jealous much, Nicky?

9. egeria

gregfan, I love A La Cart too for so many reasons. :adore: I hadn't thought of Poppin' Tags, it's not one I have watched often.

waiting4summer, was that you who faved my fanfic about that scene today? (The story is called 'Possession') :D That was the scene that got me started on writing N/G stories. I hadn't written slash in a very long time but our boys are just sooo inspiring!!!

Say, do you guys want to watch Felonius Monk this week as our Love episode? I'm all for it :D

10. shacky20

shacky20 Captain

Hee, couldn't agree more, I am watching it also today, right now actually, and the more I see the more slashy it seems.... I must admit I really was is into CSI the past couple years as I have been previously, but watching some of these eppy's now, some just scream for some great post ep fic... like the one where Nick goes tearing off after the robber dressed as a cop, and Nick so being jealous, because seriously, Greg was being flirty and Nick didn't like it at all....

Popping Tags is seriously underrated as an episode, but I personally love it, one of my favorites of season 6, and that scene with Nick and Greg was an instant classic...

11. waiting4summer

Sorry, it wasn't me. I just got home from work a little while ago, and I NEVER read fanfic at work. *smirk* No, really it wasn't me, I worked through lunch today like a good girl. :p

12. waiting4summer

Shacky, Same here. I've watched CSI all along, but stumbled onto 'the Love' via fanfic around Christmas. I've went out and bought all 9 seasons to watch over the summer. I SEE Nick and Greg's whole relationship so differently now. ;)

13. shacky20

shacky20 Captain

It's funny you say that, I started watching CSI after season 4 when Spike first got it, and I was hooked, about a month after watching, is when I first spotted "The Love"... Nick/Greg was my first, and only still really couple I slash, their chemistry on screen was just so obvious... I remember when me and "Stripforensics" started the first Nick/Greg thread back in Nov of 04 because they got so sick of us talking about Nick and Greg on the Greg thread, then Geekwriter wrote "Not Even Poets" and we changed to "The Fort".... I haven't been is involved the past couple of years as I had before, but once again I find myself drawn back in.... they are also the only ship I've ever written for... I couldn't help myself, and now finally after three years I've delved back into the writing thing, and maybe this will get my mojo going again.... I love having people to talk about "The Love" with though, I still squeal like a fangirl..

Shacky

14. waiting4summer

Shacky, I think some of your fanfics are what got me interested in 'the Love'. LOL Glad you're back writing.

I've tried a little writing of my own, but I'm a newbie on that scene compared to many of you. I kept hearing about the infamous 'Fort', but didn't realize it was here until I stumbled across it.

I visited your profile and had to chuckle. Same profession.

15. shacky20

shacky20 Captain

Hey, we all started somewhere....I felt completely out of my league since I really didn't even know what slash was at the time, I would have laughed at someone if they would have ever told me I would ever write it, but Nick and Greg kind of write themselves, I just put their conversations of paper... or computer I guess....

Doesn't it make you feel just a little funny about working like that, and thinking, 'you have no idea what I do on my off time...'