Mac <3 Stella #19 - I won't give up if you dont give up.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Jan 23, 2010.

?

Smackie NAME needed!

Poll closed Jan 26, 2010.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #19: Proving love can really conquer all.

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #19:"I won't give up if you dont give up."

23 vote(s)
    79.3%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #19: "'Coz it all comes down to Christmas".

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #19: "I need a sign to let me know you're here"

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  5. Mac <3 Stella #19: "Because i will be right here waiting for you"

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  1. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

I have officially torpedoed this ship once and for all now. :mad: I've had enough of the SMacked heart being happy only to be doused with cold water every time to the point that I've removed it and thrown the heart onto the Antarctic Ice Sheet where it can stay frozen permanently (Or at least until Antarctica drifts far enough north to thaw out in several tens of millions of years from now).

The title is "I won't give up if you don't give up". Now as I see it, a rift valley has formed between the continents of Mac and Stella, and now it has widened into a mental Pacific Ocean with Mac drifting to where he's situated onto the South Pole and Stella drifts northwest and collides with Gerrardia and forming the Supercontinent of Gerrasera.

Mac becomes an Ice Sheet continent on the South Pole.

2. msgirl

msgirl Police Officer

I know i was able to watch only the smacked scene on youtube. I thought it was sweet but, then i read the review and what people wrote and i'm glad i didn't watch the full episode. Btw pam veasey said there would be moments of fondness between them through the episode i'm curious was there?

More like his wife ;)

Don't give up ladies they have the bond, the love and the years of friendship to continue on. Just give it a little time :) Even if the writers themselves won't aknowledge it as least we do :D

3. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

I don't know, I mean I'm still hanging in there, mostly because I'm forced by my shipper heart but knowing how many 360 degree turns those writers make, things might turn around as fast as they changed. Maybe I'm just being naive :D But I def didn't like how they tortured is in the last episode. That was just pure evil.

4. Queenie

Queenie Witness

Pam Veasey said that? :wtf: I might have to watch that episode again (please no) but the only scene with fondness was the breakfast scene. At least what I remember. But to be honest I might have missed out something because after that breakfast scene I had to watch rest of the episode with only one eye because I knew what was coming up. :rolleyes: lol
    But still wanted to see the episode because I was curious.
    Not going to watch the whole episode again but I'll look for some fondness between Mac & Stella. I'll let you know.

I understand that some of you want to give up. I might loose my hair and my sanity before this serie is over but I'm not giving up on Smacked. :lol:
    We've been through a lot and sometimes I feel like giving up but then I remember all those amazing Smacked scenes we've got so far. They make me to stick around and watch.

Lets hope we get some great Mac & Stella scenes on season finale...and maybe even some Smacked. ;) I'm not getting my hopes up but we'll see.

5. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Dont torture yourself!:lol: There wasnt any except for the beginning scene where she brings the paperwork and Chicken! And if I am not mistaken msgirl wasnt that quote from Pam Veasey mentioned in response to a question when she was doing her triangle tease and someone asked how about it being Stella? And she said Mac and Stella go into moments of fondness, meaning when they go into what we percieve as "Smack mode". But IMO she has and the others have succeded to ruin the season with all the love crap and Adam one night stand .I think that set the pace for the whole season and then they expect people not to get ticked off when they throw the girlfriends at us. I think the ratings are slipping because the writing has changed and by playing head games to get people to watch they are just driving a number of us away. Sure Peyton was a touch more "tolerable" this go round but to try and make people think Mac would have gone chasing after her if she quote:"Gave him a chance" unquote is just hog hoey:lol: And the "happy to see her" Stella moment was just another in your face to the Smackies so by doing that they have just driven alot of us away. We know the relationship Mac and Stella has is closer then anyone they have put him with, or her with. And Aubrey is cute and flirty and fun but that is all we get is warm and fuzzy. At least with Smack we have watched them be so close from fondness to fights to protecting each other to apologizing. Can they really expect fans to just wish Mac and Aubrey or Peyton or whom ever the best? and forget about all the kindness and "Coming out of Macs shell" that Stella provided? Everyone on the other forums say how wonderful that aubrey and peyton have given Mac his life back when in truth it has always been Stella. If they want to write that crap of love triangles and keep the smackies interested they need to give us a little more then "hot and cold". or I'm outta here. Sorry for the italics but my computer is screwed up and I cant fix it:scream:
    All I have now to keep me interested this summer is fanfic and wonderful fan videos that the talented msgirl has so graciously provided to keep my little flicker flicking but it is going to be a long summer and this is getting to be an awful quiet thread. To bad too because I miss the fun they have taken away.:rolleyes:

Last edited: May 26, 2010
  6. Queenie

Queenie Witness

Karlia & Lori K.
    Didn't torture myself much. I was very good at avoiding those evil scenes. ;) Well,there was this one other scene with Mac & Stella...and Peyton and then later Lindsay. Didn't notice any fondess. So I'm pretty sure the only fondness was the breakfast scene.

But speaking of that breakfast scene...I have screencaps! :)

He is enjoying the company
    [​IMG]

"Mac Taylor! You're spying on your neighbours!"
    [​IMG]

He makes her smile that gorgeous smile!
    [​IMG]

Look of love
    http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i172/Grillows/Stella12.jpg

My favourite couple having a breakfast
    http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i172/Grillows/MacStella21.jpg

Also loved the "You show me no mercy." line when Stella needed Mac to sign all those papers. :lol: You go girl!

Also that scene with Mac,Stella,Lindsay and Peyton when Mac was giving some kind of lecture about poisons and Peyton looks at Stella and Stella gives her this look
    http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i172/Grillows/Stella13.jpg
    I guess she's saying "He's right." so she is backing up her man. ;)

Mac said he needed some wasps.
    And Stella goes "Some what?" http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i172/Grillows/Stella14.jpg
    http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i172/Grillows/Mac2-1.jpg

I also got to tell you that I had a great Smacked dream last night. It was finale of season 6. They were after Shane Casey. Apparently he had kidnapped Danny. Then there was Mac,Stella and Flack running after this one guy. Who ended up kidnapping Stella! I guess he was working with Shane Casey.And when Stella was kidnapped Mac screamed "No!!No!!Noooo!" after her.
    Somehow they ended up finding Stella & Danny and saved them. Stella had her arms and legs tied with belts. When Mac got her free she jumped right up kissed Mac while Mac had his hand on her lower back and he was holding her in his arms. And then she said something in Greek.

After waking up from that dream I was smirking like a dork. :lol: But I really enjoyed that version of season finale. :p

7. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Okay guys, a little mod business before the finale..

Please remember to put spoiler codes around all discussion until it has aired throughout the US.

Second, remember the three line rule. Three lines of on topic discussion of Mac and Stella.

8. luminous

luminous Civilian

Um, well, hello! I just joined a few minutes ago. I'm in love with CSI: New York and I am a huge fan of Mac and Stella, so I'll just stick around and get myself situated. I'm still kind of confused on how Talk CSI works so yeah.

Also, I found this really awesome Mac and Stella blog that posts things Smacked related. :D http://macandstella.tumblr.com

[​IMG]
    Also, I can totally imagine Mac and Stella's heads leaning in and kissing <3

9. msgirl

msgirl Police Officer

I'm not sure I knew i read about it. Maybe I was wrong

Thats what I thought still was a nice scene between them

Hi luminous :wave: Welcome :)

Gotta love that look no words needed

Happy to provide some fuel to the little flicker of fire :)

10. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Found the article!!:thumbsup: It was in T.V. Guide!
    The episode, which airs May 19 and is Season 6's penultimate hour, will leave Mac to ponder his decision over the summer break, Veasey says. And she's hoping to hear from the fans before offering the resolution in Season 7.

"It's what we like to call our Twilight triangle," Veasey says with a laugh. "We hope the audience makes up their mind and chats about it online over the summer. We'd love for them to chime in and decide who they like or who they don't like.

"It will be answered in some form [next season], and we don't know what that is yet," Veasey says. "We like both Peyton and Claire, but at this point, all we know is that Mac is in a great place to have a relationship with someone."

And what about those fans who are still pulling for Mac to choose Stella (Melina Kanakaredes) instead? "There are always surprises on our show, so we can't say that it will never happen," Veasey says. "They have a really close relationship, and there's always moments where they dip into a fondness and a closeness. You will see it in the episode where Peyton returns. Mac is surrounded by the women in his life; he's got a lot of women taking care of him in that episode. He's not a man without choices, but no one could ever say what he's going to do. He's an unpredictable soul."

So, where do you stand: Team Peyton, Team Aubrey or Team Stella?

Well there you have it! So Smack still remains a mystery in the world of Pam Veasey!:lol: Only she can allow them to "dip into there fondness" for one another. So it seems she is aware of it and it is not all in our head so I guess we just keep on waiting.:rolleyes::scream: Meanwhile we can do without the "girlfriends"!:rolleyes: Wow this is a pretty quiet summer so far has everyone left town?

WELCOME luminous! Glad to have you here!:thumbsup: But it seems kind of quiet at the moment hopefully my news will "chat" the thread up abit!:lol:

11. ASCHATRIA

ASCHATRIA Witness

HI there!
    I was preaty much away taken by other stuff! but back again....

Thanx so much for the blog luminous and welcome!!!!:cool:

Also, I found this really awesome Mac and Stella blog that posts things Smacked related.
    Yea there are preaty much nice things. Like it!:bolian:

I think I read that one, whata.... :confused:will see, PV will cook it well I think.:devil:

No. I would be here pretty much the whole summer, so I gues we could have some fun before fall, I really looking forward to see new scenarios!!:)

12. elapidHUN

elapidHUN Victim

Ouh, bah, dip in? like washing feet in pond with frogs. I cant see why is it so difficult to make love part simple but complicate crime part instead. It should keep us on the edge of the seat ok! but at this point its kinda flat. And that Mac is at the place to have a relationship, thx God it is spoted. I hope it wouldnt be another line of friendly epis with Stella,its so transparent. Working buddies dont act like that.

Question: Aschatria, what are you doing in this thread, you are not smack fan?

13. ASCHATRIA

ASCHATRIA Witness

uh! this is fan thread, not a Mac'Stella clan. I started here so Im very loyal to this page and the idea of Smac is fine by me, I gues. By my opinion they could be together and not damage the show, and the other choice is they would not b/c they are just working friends who love eachother very dearly. So everytime I coming back on Talk I check this thread first to find anything new that could direct me, but for now Im stucked on friendship and that 2 ppl can love each other purely as persons.

14. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I watched Grounds for Deception the other night. Although it wasn't my favorite I have to say it's not bad for a first try at writing a script.

The chemistry between Mac and Stella was undeniable. They do care about each other so very much. The ending scene was just.... *sigh*. Makes you wonder what is really going on between the two of them. ;)

No I haven't abandoned them, it's like everyone has said, they seem to be pulling them in different directions.

Not like I mind Aubrey (ducks chairs). She and Mac are sort of cute and sweet, but she's not Stella. I really don't think anyone can take Stella's place in Mac's life. That's probably why he and Peyton didn't work out in the first place. But that's me.

With the show on it's new night, I hope they keep the spark between Mac and Stella alive because honestly that's one of the only things keeping it afloat. Again, MY OPINION. ;)

15. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

I'll keep my chair on the ground since we're all entitled to our opinions lol.;) I agree with you about Stella's place in Mac's life. I think that has something to do with the fact that the relationships don't last among other things. I think without realizing it, he's trying to find the kind of relationship he has with Stella with someone else. The reason I don't think he realizes it is because if he did he'd realize Stella's the one.

And what you said about the GOD script and their chemistry, I think that's a testament to just how good these two really are. Even if the script isn't the best in the world, the undeniable chemistry and bond between them is just as strong as it's ever been and you can see it.:)