Ryan/Jon #26 - 'We Want More Ryan'!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by addictedtoSpeed, Jan 28, 2010.

?

What should the title be for the new thread?

Poll closed Feb 1, 2010.
  1. Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

6 vote(s)
    26.1%
  2. TNT Togo

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  3. Wolfe's Gang

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  4. Fellowship of the Fishy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  6. We want more Ryan!

9 vote(s)
    39.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miamifan08

miamifan08 Police Officer

*looks at picture*

Is that....:eek::eek:

WOW! what a great way to start the morning!!!:)

2. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I second that! What a great way to start a new thread. :drool:

3. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Oh yeah.. I agree with both of you (ALL OF YOU!)!!! That picture just.... I keep staring and I don't mean to at all.....................

WELL, maybe a little.... but not for it to be that time consuming. Hello!

LOL. AND as I posted in the All Fall Down thread... I don't think anyone is going anywhere...

4. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Love "His Royal Hottness!" :: bows down :: we are not worthy... wait a minute, forget that. We are totally worthy.

Like I said to BBS, the actors are always acting, interviews included.

5. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I agree,it's agreat way to start a new thread.
    It's a great way to go to bed too,I looked at the picture before I went to bed last night.
    Then, I looked at the picture before I went to work this morning.
    Of course I also looked as soon as I got home.
    Blinded,I keep looking at it too, I just can't help myself.

6. athlov

athlov Guest

I say the first picture of the new thread should be the shirtless pic. :thumbsup:
    Right? Right!

7. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

I was just looking at this pic. A military-style haircut. Now all he needs is a set of dogtags and Wow! I'm having flashbacks of my Army days!

8. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

He looked SO good tonight! :drool: I loved the pool scene, him and Eric jumping over the fence... :devil: I kept thinking.. "Please fall in the pool, PLEASE!" But when it showed him on his knees, over the guy giving CPR, I nearly died still, cause his arms were all wet and it kind of got in his hair and I was feeling really shallow during such a serious episode.... LOL!!!!!!!!! (Kristine. Please... you know this scene... really needs to be capped. I love your beautiful CAPS! YOU DO SUCH AN AMAZING JOB! AND You still need to send me your icon request! I'll be your icon servant for five years! LOL!)

The man is addictive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just... I need to breath. He WILL be back next season. I just know it. They aren't going to kill him (or anyone) off like that! *Hype!*

9. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Wasn't he just a hoot in the ETonline interview! He always gets me laughing so hard. What a talent! The pool scene was awesome. Wasn't it great they did their own stunts and jumped over the fence together in perfect symmetry no less!

Oh by the way, someone on the CBS site thought the shirtless picture was old; however, I believe it was just taken this month at Adam Shankman's pool party. Notice the same military haircut in both pictures.

Last edited: May 25, 2010
  10. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

OMG :D what a way to start morning ;)
    just came in and saw THAT :drool: PIC :drool: :drool:

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Jon did look good in the episode.The running and jumping were great.
    I think Jon did a great job of "falling". The eyes rolling back,kind of falling on the table,but not falling all the way to the floor, it was perfect.
    Theresa,I also noticed the haircut was the same as the other picture taken this month, it's a recent picture.

12. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Okay, my fellow Wolfe pack members, now that the season finale has been aired and we can discuss it openly, what is everyone's gut feeling about Jon returning for season nine? I know we won't know for sure for a couple of months but what do you all think? Will Ryan be roaming the halls of Miami-Dade crime lab next season?

I'll give you my two cents: I think he will be (although I will still worry until I get the official word). It is hard to see his name on Austello's list as a possible fatality but I have heard other things that kind of indicate he'll be back.

Okay, I need reassurance:(

13. CSIMiamiLover88

CSIMiamiLover88 Hit and Run

I swear Togo is getting hotter in each eppy, i was never into him but just lately...phwoar!! lol

14. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I also think Jon will return. When I saw Ausiello's list a few days ago,and counted up the remaining spaces,I correctly figured Ryan,Nat,Jesse,Walter and Calleigh.(I'm sure one or two of the remaining spaces are from NY) I think the writers and producers are going too far out of their way to make us think someone won't get up. The actors in the behind the scenes videos seem too calm and happy for not knowing their fate. I'm thinking they may not know how they are injured from whatever took them out,but nobody dies.Perhaps one of them has nerve damage from whatever it was, or they actually hurt themselves by the actual fall,so it impacts on their work.If someone dies,I think it may be a tech or someone we aren't familar with.
    What type of things have you heard MiamiWolfe ?
    We have always thought he was hot here,but now he is just down right smoking hot gorgeous.:drool:

Last edited: May 25, 2010
  15. INACTIVEQuinn Fabray

INACTIVEQuinn Fabray Lab Technician

Ryan's scene was amazing as always. Jon is SUCH a good actor. Why TPTB didn't let Ryan dive in the water is beyond me. I mean he was wearing WHITE! How perfect would that have been? :luvlove: Maybe the writes are teasing us, when we asked for him to wear white in the sprinkler scene he didn't, and now he's wearing white in a scene he didn't get wet. :lol: I'm probably over analyzing this.. *cough* Anyways, amazing acting job done by Jon once again! And I don't think that Ryan will be "killed off" I have a good feeling he'll be back next season! (This is just my wishful thinking of course XD)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.