Grissom and Sara; #35 Forever Together, Never Apart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by HellsBells, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

No offense. but what a 'Debbie Downer' you are. :lol:

I still think GSR would be a ratings draw. There really is nothing like it on TV, but there are many shows that try to copy the formula. CSI was such a ground breaking show in its forensics, and its romance. The CSI fan base may have been split, but I think the general viewership liked their relationship. I'm feeling a little melancholy today, so I have posted a retro icon. Ahh, those were the days!

I do think tptb would like to move on, but the ratings indicate that many of the viewers are not so inclined. I do hope that Grissom is mentioned in the finale. If they have kept Sara on the show all season, it seems appropriate to address her situation, and her long distance marriage, before the season ends.

GSR forever!

Last edited: May 17, 2010
  2. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Coco I don't think you came off at all pessimistic, you always say how much you love GSR, so don't fret about what others perceive:thumbsup: I just want to know something too, why shouldn't we, and I bet that the writers have something down the line, and when Billy is done with his play, he'll make an appearance, and the happy couple will be reunited as it should be[​IMG] And I might add I luv' Dr. Ray he's sensational~

[​IMG]

FAMILY ALBUM

4. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

Desertwind, I love your avi. If only there really was a wedding scene/episode for GSR fans to be excited about. If only, if only...:lol:

5. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Well, I was surely hoping we would get a little GSR in Ray's season finale, but, alas, nada, again. But, I did spot the ring on several occasions. :)
    I think Grissom needs to come back to help since they are currently 2 men down at CSI. :hugegrin:

6. Desertwind

She's deeply engrossed in the crimes she's involved in and she's happy to be working with her buddies, and her new CSI guy, Dr. Ray, but there's always S/11, so I guess we have to wait till then, and see what happens I have a premonition that her and Grssiom will be reunited then~ and thank's AFIS, on the wedding icon[​IMG]

BACK WHEN.. TV GUIDE

7. Desertwind

I'll be glad when the new "spoilers" come on the scene, and maybe we'll get a glimpse of the future of this marriage and see if Grissom is going to come back to Vegas and retrive his bride. Or is maybe we'll see Sara go over to Paris to see him, anything is possible with this show[​IMG]

AFTER THE SCREEN GOES BLACK

8. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

CSI is slowly but surly dwindling down to nothing for me.

I had long since accepted that we wouldn't get any GSR referrances in the finale, so no real dissapointment there (although it would've been a nice surprise) but that was the most transparent finale I've seen CSI do. I think it was a step down for the show.

I really don't want to bash it, so I won't go too far into how I truly felt about it, but I'm going to compare it to LOST. (apologies in advance)

I absolutely loved LOST since it premiered, and although I was incredibly sad to see it end, I'm glad they ended it on their terms with dignity.
    I used to enjoy CSI, and I truly hope that they go out with high ratings because it would be a shame to see something we invested so much time in to die slowly. There's a time and place for everything and CSI is getting there. The original cast stayed for an incredibly long time, longer than most shows and for that we are blessed but as soon as Grissom, Sara and Warrick left the show should've ended too.

Imagine 'Friends' with no Chandler, Ross, and Rachel. The Ross and Rachel relationship would've turned out different and not as special. And since Chandler had been there since the beginning it's not the same ever.

No matter how good Langston is (and believe me he is) it's not CSI.

(deja vu to my last post, sorry for the repetitiveness!)

9. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

^^^
    Coco, you are so right about the LOST finale; it was a beautiful ending, and I will truly miss such a great show. It was one of the highlights of the tv season for me.

As long as Sara remains on CSI, I will continue to watch and hold out hope for some GSR. I am enjoying seeing her back, and I'm interested to know what is planned for next season. Hopefully, there will be more personal details for her, and the rest of the characters. I don't mind Ray, but I'm ready to see less of him and more of the others. I'm also hoping to get the Hannah episode that was teased earlier by one of the writers. There could be several opportunities for Grissom to reappear, or at the very least, be mentioned. :)

10. Desertwind

WOW> such a variety of views and opinions. I think "LOST' is one of the most silly, absurb shows ever on TV, and wouldn't watch it if you paid me:rolleyes: CSI, to me is still electrifying, riveting and extrodinary. I'm glad that Sara is back, and she has made references to Grissom. She came back to help out and she has. She's still so close to the team and the pick her hubby choose Dr. Ray, he's incredible and I love him, & who she has a great bond with. I absoutely loved S/10, to me one of the best. I like the whole cast and won't stop watching because certain characters leave. Warrick, Grissom and whoever leaves next. I do hope we get to see GSR again, I try to keep a positive attitude, I hear that next season
    I've heard that we'll get to see more of the team's personal lives, how great, maybe Dr. Ray's wife, and Nick with a girl maybe Greggie too. And Cath and her new main squeeze Vartann. But of course I want to see the happy long distance couple reunite, and I hope WP/Grissom decides to give us a guest spot to see his wife

TOGETHER FOREVER[​IMG]

Last edited: May 25, 2010
  11. CSIMiamiLover88

CSIMiamiLover88 Hit and Run

I am holding out hope too. I'm not a big fan of Ray.

12. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

LOST will be missed :) but anywho my reason behind bringing that up is that I always wished CSI would go out with that kind of dignity but it;s going on far too long to get that now. (IMO!)

And Sara is about the only thing keeping me watching for now. Ray's alright but I would've rather seen him in his show, he's not good for CSI because Grissom was there first. Like I've said before, I don't really watch the show anymore but I hold out hope for GSR and check the forums to keep up to date..

13. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I honestly think tptb have dropped the ball on the most intriguing, and original, storyline they've ever had on CSI. The show has become too formulaic, IMO. It's too much like the other CBS crime dramas.
    If Jorja stays on, I hope they continue their story, even if Grissom is off-screen. Sara's return and their marrital arrangement need to be addressed better, and not just casually referenced.

Last edited: May 28, 2010
  14. Desertwind

I agree, but what are they supposed to do, when WP left, and seems to have NO interest in what's going on now, with the show or GSR?. If he decides to return for a visit, that'll be great, but so far no news on that:confused: I think TPTB will try woo him back in some capacity, as Grissom to reunite with Sara., till then what are we going to do? I actually love the show as it is, I think LF is astonshing, and a 'breath of fresh air", and has added a new positive demension to CSI. But, it's changed and is still progressing regardless of them, or what's going on with them. It seems they have dropped the ball, but if one half of this couple has no interest in this, then:confused:what's the alternative?

[​IMG]

15. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I agree, DW, that without WP coming back, it's a problem for the writers. I think they have had a busy season with Ray and Dr. Jekyll, and Catherine and Vartann, and the Wedges storylines, so they haven't had a real chance to address it, except superficially. But I guess I'm greedy, and I want to see more. :D
    It appears that some changes are taking place for next season; I just hope any news about Jorja/Sara/GSR will be good news for our favorite couple.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.