Episode 8x24 - "All Fall Down" **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, May 22, 2010.

1. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

YEAH. I SO TOTALLY FEEL YOU!!!!! My thoughts exactly on seeing Ryan's name on that list.... I knew it was coming. I was expecting it and waiting on it but still.... :shifty:

Such a kick in the head! LOL!

I really, really, REALLY think he's going to be okay, because if they kill his character (or any of them really) off like THAT, and that's the last I seen of them, I may go stir crazy and never watch again! That'd be one poor send off when most major characters get their own story arch to DIE!

*sigh* Is it September yet?

(If someone were really in a contract dispute, how could they hide it? I mean, we knew about it on Vegas and even NCIS... Hmmm.)

2. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Pick up the phone & call 911...ya know, like what Natalia did when the Professor burst into flames? ;)

I don't have much to say about this episode. A bit of a failure, IMO. The case was good, the serial killer was interesting, & it was nice to see the CSIs struggle to solve the case for once. However, all the promos & BTS interviews with ET & the like pretty much took away any excitement whatsoever on the actual cliffhanger. This time I can say that it wasn't my own fault for reading spoilers -- they had the cliffhanger shown anywhere & everywhere. What's the point if you're just going to give everything away in the promos? :rolleyes:

The first 58 minutes, it get's a C+.
    Last 2 minutes...plain laughable & sad for this show.....F.

3. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

And we all know he did. It's not unusual for a person to yell for help first, though. =/ Jeez.

Last edited: May 25, 2010
  4. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

@SinisterCSI- you've pretty much sum up everthing I have to say about this ep. Thanks!

TPTB really gets a kick out of torturing us over the summer huh! Well, I am not going to subject myself with that this time around. For all we know the title of the Season 9 opener is " Then They All Get Up". :lol:

5. Wasabi Power

:guffaw:
    I would pay for them to make that the episode title!!

6. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

When? I have to see it yet....the ending scene was just ridiculous :rolleyes:

On a side note: STOP IT!!!! I'm sick and tired of watching Delko's episodes!!!!

Last edited: May 25, 2010
  7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Just because the guy has grey hair doesn't mean he's that much older than Natalia. The actress herself is in her 40s believe it or not (so is Emily for that matter). The guy doesn't look over 45 to me, really. So I wouldn't say he was too old for her. Depending on how old the character is supposed to be.

:guffaw: That's brilliant!

8. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Yes that was the start of the episode with the team getting mail then the little girl and her mom who got shot. The little girl was so cute!

I loved Walter and Ryan's scene! I always enjoy their scenes along with Jesse, the three musketeers!

No it wasn't just you, I kept thinking is he going to ask her out? LOL! Natalia deserves a love interest, and they do have chemistry

It was a natural reaction for Eric to yell out for help, he was in a panic as he saw his friends and girlfriend out cold. I am sure he'll call for help

I totally agree about Jon, excellent acting on his part! The part where his eyes rolled back creeped me out!

I totally agree with you!!

9. CSIMiamiLover88

CSIMiamiLover88 Hit and Run

calleigh has to get up!!!! this wait until september is going to be long and painful. if any of my faves die i think i will boycot the show :( pretty please be nice to me cbs

10. Wasabi Power

Good grief! =/ I was just saying that it's obvious at some point he will phone 911 which I think we can ALL logically agree is true. No need to get so darn pedantic... :(
    Anyway. I thought it was a good episode. God forbid...

11. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

I liked it, don't get me wrong -- but compared to other episodes I'd seen of this season, it was kind of slow. Moreover, I found it a little weird that the "betrayal" from last week's episode was pretty much skimmed over (although there was a nice moment of acknowledgment between Eric and Walter, I think, when Eric was all "Good work"; there was enough awkwardness in that scene to make me believe either Walter still hasn't quite forgiven Eric, or Eric thinks he has something to make up to Walter :lol:).

I did like the twist with the blonde girl (don't remember her name) that they were chasing as a suspect throughout most of the episode -- how she was leading them on. I figure that was a pretty humbling moment for the team, realizing they weren't completely immune to making the evidence fit their preconceived theory (I recently watched "Internal Affairs", where Horatio called Jake out on the same thing). But it made them all entirely sympathetic to me.

This:

This :lol: I loved seeing Natalia as the hero, and hearing Horatio praise her for it, it felt like a little familial moment. That, and the opening scene with Walter and Ryan and Jen the mail girl, were my two favourites.

So, I did know the ending was coming, because I saw the spoilers. But I was a little surprised to see the entire lab fall down, not just Horatio's team. Considering this....I don't know if anyone's leaving, I have a hard time believing it. Although watch them "cop-out" in September by killing off Valera or Dave, if they decide they can't lose anyone in the main cast.:lol:

12. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

I'm sure he will. However it looked silly watching him shout for help when he just walked in and saw everyone on the ground..

13. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

OMG this finale kicked serious butt, It was even more intense than CSI/Vegas:eek: I sat on the edge of my chair, and was overwlemed by the whole cat and mouse game that Meissa played with Horatio. The whole episode from beginning to end was electrfying. And the low-life was not the one anybody thought it was. The last scene with the whole team being poisoned, and 'all falling down' dear gawd. I was horrified and sat with my mouth gaping:wtf: Poor Eric, having to find them, and caring so much about Calliegh, and BTW she's so sweet, soft spoken and beautiful, but tough as nails on a case, an appealing combination. Natalia also gorgeous, and all the guys so cute.. great finale:bolian:they're all going to be OK, there's the next season;)

14. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I don't think it's a cop out,probably what was planned all along. I don't believe it was ever said a CSI wouldn't get up.The interviews and articles seem to be worded so that it could have more than one outcome.

15. Wasabi Power

That chick was an absolute crazy! I thought she was too obvious at first to be the killer, but then as she started talking more I was pretty sure it was her. Then it wasn't! Bah!!

This gets me thinking on what kind of poison the lab was actually exposed to..I initially thought Ricin, but then that means they'd ALL be dead next season for sure.