Adam/Stella: It only takes one night to lead you to love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by PerfectAnomaly, Sep 26, 2009.

1. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Exactly. I was really hoping that Stella would get visited by friends and co-workers when she was on the hospital. But only Mac came and visited her. I really wanted Adam to be there. But it didn't happen. It made me disappointed.

I really want more Adella. Adam and Stella is the sweetest thing ever :adore: They are too adorable together. That's why I like them soooooo much. So yeah, Adella rocks :bolian:

2. sjhubby

sjhubby Prime Suspect

Vildis, I just wanted to let you know I sent my letters today to Melina and A.J. I am now working on the ones to Peter and Pam. I did suggest that they should have the writers come up with the hottest love scene in tv history and then have Melina act it out with Gary and them A.J. so they could finally see who Stella has romantic chem with and who she doesnt.:lol:

3. sjhubby

sjhubby Prime Suspect

Well Adella fans it looks like we get two more weeks of reruns. :scream: Next is battle scars and then It happend to me. The good news is that in It Happend to Me, we get some great Adella. :drool: I love the scene when Adam is explaining "sploshing' to Stella and Flack. :adore:

4. sjhubby

sjhubby Prime Suspect

Well here we go again. We have another rerun. This week we at least get to see a timy bit of Adella with Adams .edu joke. This is sucking. I did send my letters to the producers and to Melina and AJ. telling them we want more Adella. I doubt it will work but as least I tried

5. sjhubby

sjhubby Prime Suspect

Were are the rest of Adella fan's. I know we just finished 2 weeks of reruns, but the boards do seem a little lite this week. Does any one know where vildis is. I hate to think that iam the only Adella fan left here

6. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Hello. I sent you a pm. I hope you read it.

Well, back on topic. Did you get any response yet? I know you sent letters, and I sent two letters as well. To Pam Veasey and Peter Lenkov. But as I live outside the US, it takes longer time before it gets delievered. So I haven't heard anything yet. I hope the letters can lead to something, so that we get Adella back.

Yeah, there have been many re-runs lately. But there was a new episode this week, wasn't it? if so, have you seen it yet? Was it anything Adella-related? I haven't seen any new episode since 6x19 (the episode about Marina Garito).

7. sjhubby

sjhubby Prime Suspect

i did get an autographed photo back from AJ but that was it. No adella this week. I am going to start watching the episodes online instead of recording them. Whin we record a show in the states it shows up in the ratings, this way I can still watch and drop thier ratings at the same time. I know it sounds mean but I am losing interest in the show. The activity on the boards is low too. Next season I will read the reviews first and if there are any adella sceans i will watch online, but that is the only thing that will keep me coming back next season

8. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

I am also losing interest, but somehow I still watch. I think I will be coming back next season no matter what. I barely read reviews anyway, so I am not bothered about bad reviews or so.

I know that the activity on the boards is low. Both in general and in this thread. But at the same time, we are only 2 Adella-fans here. Sometimes, it feels like we cannot really discuss new things anymore as we don't see new Adella-moments and don't really have anything to look forward to.

9. sjhubby

sjhubby Prime Suspect

I agree with you. I have lost interest in the show this season mainly because of lack of Adella but for all the other reasons as well. Have you posted on the wishlist for season 7 yet? If you do you will see that we are not the only ones frustrated with the show. I have said that they have only two or three episodes to win me back next year, and I stand by that.:lol:

10. sjhubby

sjhubby Prime Suspect

Well according to Peter they might revisit the Adam and Stella story again. :luvlove: But, I no longer believe the spoilers from them. :confused: I do believe that season 7 will be the last. Moving to friday night is where shows go to die. :angryrazz: I have alreay lost interest and have said the only thing that would bring me back was if I get Adella :drool: So we will see. But if they do go there is has to be quick, after this season I am only giving them a few episodes to win me back:p

11. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

I hope Peter is correct about the Adella-story. But I still doubt it. I don't know much about Peter. But Pam Veasey, she often says things that probably are just said to make the fans quiet and pleased. Pam doesn't always tells the truth. So she can say something about upcoming episodes and stories, but we have to wait and see. We need that before we know what's true.

And Peter just said that they MIGHT bring Adella back, right? I read the interview, and I got the feeling that it was just something that would happen once, as they dont want any soap opera. Why would they create a cruch and some flirting during a couple of seasons then? We could clearly see something there between Adella for so long. It was a mistake to drop it.

12. sjhubby

sjhubby Prime Suspect

it was Peter who started the Adella thing. I read an interview a year ago where he said he thought they worked well together. At the beginning of season 6 he left and Pam took over. She probelly could not handle the pressure from thfe smack fans and desided todrop it. Pam really screwed this season up. Next season will be the last. In the United States when a show is moved to friday nights it means that is the last step before being cancelled.

13. sjhubby

sjhubby Prime Suspect

I am sitting here watching season 5 reruns on tnt. ;) I think season 5 is the best. :) I still can't believe that the dim witted producers dropped the Adella story. :brickwall: They are so good together. :adore: I am currently watching sex, lies and silicon. They are so good . The chemistry is amazing. Dropping the Adam and Stella was the worst decesion ever. Alot of smacked fans have commented to me that they understand the frustration I felt, because that is how they feel about smacked. :scream: The difference is, Mac and Stella have never been together. They have never dated or flirted, or had any romantic involvement. :thumbsup: Adam and Stella have and it was great. :hugegrin: The only reason I stayed through that disaster called season 6 was to see if they would pursue it. That didn't and I have lost total interest in the show. I still come to the boards because I feel like I have friends here and I enjoy reading everyone comments. :lol: I don't plan to follow them to friday nights. I will read the reviews here and if they do by any chance have some good Adella then I will watch.

14. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Sex, lies and silicon is one of my favourite episodes. Not Adella-episodes though. Even if there is a small scene where Adam talks to Lindsay and Stella in the lab.

I am sorry that you lost interest in the show. I have lost interest for this board, and that's why I don't reply so often anymore. At the same time, it's much new about Adella that we can discuss, as they decided to drop the Adella-story. Which is a crying shame. To be honest, the Adella-flirting and Adam's crush on Stella were totally adorable and great. It was a nice part in many episodes, and now when it's not there anymore: the show is less interesting. It's just not that good anymore.