Episode 8x24 - "All Fall Down" **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, May 22, 2010.

1. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

I don't really want anyone to go. I feel like the entire cast has worked hard to really get us to like the new arrangement....and you know what? I am. There is a new chemistry here, would be a shame to put all that hard-earned work to waste by killing someone off. But tis the nature of this game, I should be used to it already.

SOB*

Last edited: May 25, 2010
  2. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I agree with both of you, Jesse and Walter have been great additions to the team and I would hate to see anyone go.

3. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

That's a really good point, and something that kind of makes me a little less worried. Completely different, but I also believe that back in season four, one of our showrunners stated that the mole would have to leave the show, and we all know Natalia is still there, but because of all the scare tactics, lol, I spent the entire second half of S4 terrified that it was Calleigh and that it was her last season, so of course I tuned in to see. The more I read what people have to say, the less I'm worried that it's a main character who dies - I'm with you guys thinking it's CSI Tech. She was in an episode earlier this season, though obviously not important enough to give a name, lol, so why not kill her and scare the fanbase into thinking it's somebody on the main cast? At this point, I'm really wondering if maybe the whole thing is just hype to keep us talking - I mean, it's working, lol.

Also, I think if they had originally planned for one of the main characters to die, it might be a fairly good idea to take some time over the hiatus to maybe rethink that, given the change to Sundays for next fall. Seems like it would be way too risky for ratings to move the show (especially to a night when it might never start on time), and alienate a main character's entire fanbase. I personally watch for Calleigh and don't know if I would continue if she were to leave, and I know a lot of people feel the same about Natalia, Ryan, etc. The more I think about it, the riskier it seems, and with falling ratings, I don't know that they would go that far and actually kill one of our faves. Then again, CSIM loves to shock, so I'll still be on pins and needles until we find out.

4. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Reading these posts makes me feel better, it is probably for shock value

5. jbhart

jbhart Civilian

It is interesting they mention the "Milgram Experiment" this is the second time in 2 weeks I have heard this mentined on a crime (last time was on Law & Order SVU). To read more about the Milgram Experiment and to follow a forum based upon his research and the dangers of mind-control go here: http://stopzenith.com/forum/topic.php?id=11

6. dreamer285

dreamer285 Hit and Run

Wish it would have lasted longer...but good nonetheless - I hope they'll explain in more detail why the killer sent those letters to the team

7. JohnBK

JohnBK Victim

Dammit! That's not how I wanted the season to end! I don't want to wait all summer long to see what happens.

8. srqmiamifan

srqmiamifan Victim

I thought it was a good finale. It wasn't as intense as last year's for sure but the story line was interesting...

I'm personally hoping there is more to the story than the professor who was denied tenure sent poisoned letters simply to hurt the team... It'd be great if it was more of a recurring menace.

Right now, A&E is showing Season 4 of Miami, where Horatio and team fights the Mala Noche Gang - in my opinion, its the best season because of the recurring villain. (I also liked last season with the Russian Mob.) With Delko "leaving," two characters + Dr. Tom arriving, and Horatio's son's return - there simply wasn't time this season. I'd like to see that come back to the show...

9. Court

Court Prime Suspect

What a creepy episode. Yes, we kind of knew what was eventually going to happen but everything that happened to lead up to it was pretty intense. It's gonna be a looooooooong summer.

10. athlov

athlov Guest

Maybe tptb haven't decided yet, and are waiting to see how to contracts go before they do. And if the regulars all go through, they just axe a random lab tech. Xfingers :D

11. SinisterCSI

SinisterCSI Victim

Nooo! Why did it have to end that way!!! I didn't want Eric to have to find Calleigh like that, although I think it was SO sweet that she was the first thing he thought of (other then seeing Walter) when he walked into the lab.

but still...

Why? Now this is going to stir up SO many rumors (more then there already are) about Emily possibly leaving the show. Ugg.

Is it Fall yet?

12. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

The difference of opinion that I've seen around the boards concerning this season and the seasons of Miami's past, this year has been quite interesting (which is natural since it's all subjective anyhow). I thought season 4 was the worst season and quite a few thought it was the best. Having said that, I'd never want to see anything close to season 4 next season. To me, this season was a lot closer to what I'd like to see continue. *shrugs* To each his/her own. :)

That said, I thought the finale was alright. It didn't blow my mind but at least they tried something somewhat different.

The best part for me was when the young woman (their prime suspect) was explaining how they seemed to fit their evidence to suit them, which to me, they've been doing constantly over the past 5 years. :lol: So having her speak about that was interesting.

It was great to see the entire cast working together and they all seemed to get a piece of the episode.

13. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Yeah that is what I immediately thought.....b/c it was leaked that "someone is going to die." They didn't make it seem like one of the main characters was in danger b/c then I think they would have been more specific ie "a CSI's life is in danger"

The actors themselves probably don't know who will or won't survive. They will probably find out in July when the show starts filming again.

Have to say though of all the cliffhanger season finales, while the episode was intense, this one was imo a little lack luster.

14. srqmiamifan

srqmiamifan Victim

Why is that? What didn't you like about Season 4?

15. SinisterCSI

SinisterCSI Victim

Does anyone else possibly think Frank might be the one getting killed off next season? I just had a funny feeling throughout the whole episode, I have no idea why but I just did.

I hope I'm wrong cause I love Frank on the show! I wish we saw more of him this season!