CSI:NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - This City Never Sleeps

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

I'm sorry but do you always tell your boss where you are going to go during your vacation:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I don't this is my life... and they can be in vacation and decide to go to spend the day at the beach :):)and don't feel the need to call Mac to say "Hello Mac we are going to spend the day at the beach" you can criticize but please not all the time, on everything If you don't like DL (and I can anderstand) just don't watch this one ;););)

Last edited: May 22, 2010
  2. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Danny looks like a clown!!!:lol::lol::lol:

3. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Let's not go down the road of telling people not to watch the episode, or jumping on them for their opinions. Everyone has a right to express how they feel about the show.

Flack is Not Pleased that the CSIs can't find his Danno. :lol:

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

The cliffhanger will probably be Shane pointing the gun at Danny and the screen going black and then the viewers hearing a gun shot. But when it comes back on next season the gun shot will be Flack (who shows up just in time to save the Messers) shooting Shane. And then of course Shane will fall off the lighthouse to his death.

5. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

Sorry TOP41 I didn't mean to go that road I supposed just sometimes I don't anderstand people, and as "english" is not my own language, is more difficult to explain myself :rolleyes:

you see, it was friendly, I don't really get it when someone say that something make her sick and she need to vomit, this person continue to watch it - I hope I don't go to far to say it's masochism.

When I dont' like I just don't watch:):) but everybody as the right to express himself.

6. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

I don't see the episode ending that way, I think in the promo you can see Casey escape on a platform outside the lighthouse fighting with someone maybe flack or Mac, :confused:

so I think shane shot someone and escape and first episode next season will be the team chasing him with Lindsay if he shoot Danny or Danny if he shoot Lindsay, or both if he shoot Lucy:lol::lol:

7. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

If my badge had been stolen by a psychopath and he escaped prision posing as me I sure as hell wouldn't go on a "Family Fun Times" vacation without people knowing where I'll be or at least being able to get in touch with me somehow. It's just one more way they make everyone look like idiots.

8. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

Or maybe they left after Flack captured Shane Casey and they thought they are nothing be be worried about, because they don't know he escaped again.:)

9. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

thanks for the alt promo links.

Danny: "...rock ooooon...."

Srsly? In that hat?? :lol:

Still not enthralled by the storyline for the finale. I really hope there's gonna be more to this. Just another drawn out chase ep?

They started this missing badge nonsense months ago, complete to Casey's prints and involvement. My biggest beef has been that follow thru. Not just the accountability issue and the non-reporting of the theft. More that the show has been miserable in not really using the specific targeting of Danny, and Casey's past edgy malevolence to build up some sense of an ominous cat and mouse game going on. I guess was hoping to feel that, or more than we got, before the finale.

I just think all this would really have benefited from having more hints or teasers or taunts injected into the latter run of the season. Something to show that there is a hunt on, on both sides. That Casey has been patiently picking his way toward Messer and is circling around, and that the team is actually still interested in recapturing their incredibly brilliant ruthless diabolical maniacal psychotic repeat-escapee convicted calculating brutal serial-killer. Ya know. At some point. When it's convenient for them. :p

We got an action packed ep centered around his escape. ...Then what :borg:.

S3 had a great puzzle to unravel, matched by a great villain, who had two solid appearances that engaged Sheldon and Danny individually, but still also involved the whole team. The main questions this time around seem to be, why Casey has such a seemingly misguided motive, and how well the show might actually pull this off in getting from A to B.

Well. Add in another, what did Carmine do to so piss off the wardrobe dept?? :p (The maid's outfit might be an improvement).

Casey was nearly a loony tunes character in Redemptio. Hope that improves. And really. The team only grasps now that Casey has some personal agenda perhaps focused on Danny, when Shane coulda had his blackmailed cop buddy go after any far more easily obtained and anonymous badge than Messer's? :p Though I hafta admit. For being so specific to Messer, things to this point sure haven't felt very specific to Messer. No wonder it took them awhile to catch on.

I'm sure the finale will be crammed to brimming within the show's S6 temporal warp to indicate Casey has actually been engaged in elaborate and detailed scheming and manipulation every second since his escape, and just been sooooooo clever as to stay under the radar. It will have to, to accomodate the scavenger hunt elements. Clever, until (or perhaps including :p) the next round of catch and release takes place, finally prompting the team to realize that DLL are truly in perilous peril.

After wading thru months of brutal scheduling and sporadic episodes and sporadic mentions therein, I'm supposed to be anxiously awaiting what's to befall DLL and all their intriguing wardrobe, and further, be engaged and mulling thru the entirety of the off season? ...Yep. Just freakin dying of suspense over here. F*cking hell :lol:

All the hints from PV and Hill and the spoilers etc all talk about the *omygo0dness* factor. I hope the show is not relying on the inclusion of a baby in Lucy to build that up. Regardless. The finale is really gonna hinge on Casey.

I'm hoping it's more than a race/chase episode. I'm hoping that Casey's scavenger hunt/trail of mayhem is really fun and interesting, on par with his S3 undertakings. I think that part is what will likely be most interesting to me.

I'll tune in out of stubborn perseverance if nothing else :lol:. But not because the spoilers have me uttering mini *omygo0dnesses* as I fret and angst :lol:

Frustrated by the lack of an ominous lead up, since the show went to the trouble of establishing the premise over so many months. I was hoping it would feel some sort of denoument. Cranky about another cliffhanger finale, doubly one that feels a bit predictable, triply one centred on DLL. Kinda been wearied waiting for Danny to get a spark again, was hoping that when he did it would stem from the 10% storyline. Not thinking it's gonna happen within one tethered to his other half. Mebbe Casey will provide that opportunity for Danny thru whatever warped link has fueled his motive for targeting him to begin with.

As I say every week. Mebbe they'll surprise me. Hope so. They've managed to before.

Last edited: May 22, 2010
  10. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

A little peeky peek into the Perils of Peyton and the adventures of Aubrey lucky us:rolleyes:

Get use to it there is no solo Danny any more were stuck with his sidler.:rolleyes:

11. Flackhoney

Flackhoney Hit and Run

It's sad that we can predict this much :lol:.
    Or Flack runs in and gets between Danny and Shane and gets shot himself. :eek: Sorry, a little too much day-dreaming on my part. :lol:

12. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

agreed. even with the 333 killer (who i know a lot of people didn't like because it was too mac-centric, but whatevs), there were hints dropped in the preceding eps that (a) weren't too mallet-esque (for a change!) but (b) managed to imply that *something* was going on - we saw him going after stella, we saw the phone calls and so on; this time we haven't seen much beyond danny having irritated discussions with lindsay and flack and .... that's about it. if there's gonna be a big cliffhanger, i think they need to either make it a standalone that can then be followed up (a bit like in pay up, i'll conveniently ignore the horribly crap way danny's injury was handled for now) or really build it up properly with more of a tension brewing kind of sense, instead of just a blasé reference every so often followed by a horrific jumper.

13. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

source: http://www.nst.com.my/nst/articles/Showbiz_ChairboundDannyfightingfit/Article/

Last edited: May 24, 2010
  14. flying mouse

flying mouse Witness

Thanks Perl. :)

Well.. someday. But right now I don't want to see anymore amateur writings from the actors.

Season 6 was pretty bad and considering the rating drop and time slot change, that's the common opinion, I suppose. Still, Carmine thinks 'The new season is a good season for me and the whole team.' THE TEAM??? I read some actors and PV's interviews, they seem to be interested only in things that make them look good. Now this! Where are the quality and dignity as a procedural show? Continuity? Who cares? :brickwall:

Last edited: May 24, 2010
  15. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

source: http://www.fancast.com/blogs/2010/tv-news/the-big-tease-scoop-on-lost-glee-lux-and-more/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.