Episode 8x24 - "All Fall Down" **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, May 22, 2010.

1. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

Yeah, the little girl's voice is creepy, maybe she'll have a career singing for horror movies...she could do it. She's a cutie though.

The puzzle reminds me of the CSI:Miami puzzle I have where you have to put the whole thing together to collect the clues and figure out who committed the crime. It's pretty cool but it was HARD to put together!

I can't wait to see what's gonna happen with this epi!

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Is it just me or does this serial killer sound like one that would be on Criminal Minds? :lol: It's a little too dark for CSI: Miami I think.

LOL at Eva saying she's gonna be a good girl in her contract negotiations. And Jon saying he'll pray to whatever deity. (sp?) :lol:

Well, it looks like the question of who Eric was running to in the photos is answered as it appears to be Walter whom Eric calls "Walt". hehe.

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

There's a possibility Calleigh won't be in the lab,but aren't the spoilers saying everyone but H and Eric fall down? That possible "TV series" isn't listed anywhere but facebook, more than likely,it's a webseries and Jonathan has done more than one of those while on Miami.It's going to be a long summer of speculation unless word leaks out before the start of the season,which I wouldn't mind at all.

4. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

You could be right: after all you can't find anything but that FB page....though I would love to watch a TV series like that :lol:

5. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Am I losing it or did I read Procter say in a recent interview that the director bit her in the butt telling her to lay still because she found it hard to lay there without moving? :confused:

Seems to be she's "down and out" at some point unless she was blowing smoke in that interview.

6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Emily talks about having a hard time not moving here:

http://twitpic.com/1pixj6

Last edited: May 22, 2010
  7. SinisterCSI

SinisterCSI Victim

Wait I'm totally off, never mind lol

Wow where is my head today? lol

8. SinisterCSI

SinisterCSI Victim

Ahh, I'm dying here not knowing now. lol

9. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Thanks, greatfan! :)

She does say the director told her to "sit still." So maybe she is the one in the green sweater on the chair.

10. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I'm 90% that woman is not Calleigh...she's a little bit too slim and we know Calleigh will be wearing another black suit, also because no one in the lab will change their clothes (at least that's what I get from the spoilers) :lol:

Oh well she can always be lying unconscious in the ladies room of the crimelab :lol:

11. Flackhoney

Flackhoney Hit and Run

12. BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida Rookie

Well, I certainly hope that no one dies, that would be very upsetting. I know the cast number is high this year, but that doesn't mean that it's impossible to handle all the characters. Sure it may take some effort to balance the screentime, but it's not an impossible thing to do. There is no time to be lazy, hard work is required.

I don't want any of the newbies to go either, Walter and Jesse have formed a great bond with Ryan, and that's something special for me to watch. It's been a while since Ryan's had friends who doesn't look on him with suspicion or subconsciously trying to compare him to Speed. Walter and Jesse like Ryan for who he is and they don't expect him to be anyone but himself. I love seeing my Three Musketeers together! They are a treat to enjoy!!!!

I'm still looking forward to see how they would end Jesse's wife's murder storyline from a few episodes ago. And what I heard was that the guest actor who played the main suspect was going to be around for a recurring status in the future, so hopefully that means Jesse will live on and take a part in season 9. It would be rather unfair for him to be kicked to the curb after the cast issues this year.

Overall, I just hope for a fun and exciting finale!

I do wish that Horatio would "fall" too, he's been super-H for so long surviving everything without a scratch, isn't this a good time to remind the characters and the viewers that H isn't the all invincible robot that everyone thinks he is? We've seen Grissom and Mac fall prey to injury over the years on their respective shows, but never Horatio, I would think that seeing the unshakable leader of the Miami "fall" would add a different dimension to the storylines.

13. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I completely agree; thank you for the posting Bauer:thumbsup:. Frankly losing anyone would be unfair whether they have been there for a year (Walter and Jesse) or for a while and there being still potential storylines to be written (Ryan and Natalia). I have heard in other threads that possible storylines are planned for Walter and Ryan next season, so they may be safe as well?:confused:

I actually go between being pretty worried for my favorites and thinking of the Shakespearean quote (roughly) "Methinks the lady doth protest too much". The actors seem at times to be going overboard in their comments on their returning next year. Are they really that concerned or is a ploy to get us to talk about it all summer?

I was thinking that we should know what is going to happen sooner rather than later; since this is a cliffhanger and for the sake of continuity (ie actor's hair style, waist-lines etc), the season opener will probably filmed soon, so we could know who isn't returning (if anyone isn't). My bet is that everyone is returning and I hope I am proven right.

14. CSI4evr

CSI4evr Rookie

I kind of agree with you that the woman may not be Calleigh but if you look at the original promo, you can see that when Calleigh is coughing and falling down, that she is wearing green instead of her usual black. i wonder why she changed but what color is the woman on the chair wearing?

15. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I feel the same,are the actors really that concerned. If it were me,actor or not, you would be able to tell right away I was upset.Okay,you would probably be able to tell because I wouldn't be the most friendly person around,I would act downright ugly.
    The premiere episode is done in mid July,but we normally hear something before then. I heard about Speed,and I wasn't on any message boards at the time,and knew nothing about spoilers. I'll be waiting to hear something soon. I also think everyone is returning,it would be a very unpopular move if someone didn't return,especially if they didn't want to leave.At least that's what I hope. I'm still not 100% sure of course, so I am fine most of the time,and then I have days were doubt creeps in.

Last edited: May 23, 2010