NCIS: Los Angeles

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by E/C Lover, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Anna P

Anna P Witness

Ooooh, yeah! :drool:

2. Vickyyy

Vickyyy Rookie

Maybe I'll prefer him in the next episode. Maybe I'm just being mean to him because I wanted Dom back :(

He is cute though :D

3. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Vickyyy don't feel bad, I feel the sameway. I didn't care for Deeks either, I think the problem was they should have cleared up the issue with Dom first, then waited an episode or two and intro him. IMO he felt pushed, rushed to get in there.

Top it all off they didn't even give the fans a funernal for Dom, it goes from him being killed to "two days ago we had a funeral for dom". I think it would have been better to have that, and catch the guy they wanted for his death in the same ep. It would have been emotionally charged then for the fans, and the characters.

Deeks imo just acts too cocky, the other problem was Dom was to nervous one minute, layed back the next, if you will. Compared to the rest of the cast. It's like there was no inbetween, and I have a feeling unless something changes Deeks is going to be the same way.

4. Vickyyy

Vickyyy Rookie

Ah I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought he was too cocky. I really got that vibe from him when he was sitting around the table with Sam, Kensi and Callen.

Dom didn't get a funeral? That sucks :(

5. Destiny

OMG sweety you haven't seen that yet? Shoot sorry I didn't think about it when I said that. Well they gave him one, we just didn't see it. That totally sucked.

6. Vickyyy

Vickyyy Rookie

It's ok :D I don't mind knowing :)

From what I've read Burned sounded like a great episode.

What I don't get though is that apparently the bad guy told Callen he could tell him what the G stood for but surely Callen would have access to that sort of information himself as a federal agent?

Last edited: May 19, 2010
  7. Destiny

Not necessairly, Hetty didn't know what it stood for, when Callen asked her why she never called him "G" she said because its a letter not a name, and asked what it stood for and he said he didn't know.

Hetty has contacts that could make the director spin in circles, but she doesn't have that info remember when Nate was looking into Callens file that Hetty secretly had (the un-blacked out version) nothing.

Apparently whoever hired him did so with the personal info makes me think that it is either a relative or someone that knows them. I am not sure the guy really had all that info, otherwise why not drop hints to him in the ep, he didn't. and at the end he could have mocked what he knew and didn't. Makes me think he used Callens emotions for wanting to know who his family is to do his bidding.

BTW a new story on Chris O'Donnell Chris O'Donnell Picked Family Over Fame - and it has a picture of him with all five of his kids, they are cuties and the story is funny and sweet.

8. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Callen also said (in last nights ep) that some of the information about him that the bad guy had wasn't even in his NCIS files. I think his past is supposed to be as much a mystery to him and them as it is to us.

Destiny, I saw that Redbook story (at least the pics) on Entertainment Tonight last night. He definitely looks like he enjoys fatherhood. :)

Susan

9. Destiny

I am liking the we learn about Callen as he learns about himself, and yet they don't turn it into a soap, now that is cool.

NCIS LA, BTS (Behind The Scenes)

Spoiler for Season Finale "Callen, G"

Air Date: Tuesday, May 25, 2010
    Time Slot: 9:00 PM-10:00 PM EST on CBS
    Episode Title: (#124) "Callen, G"

THE NCIS TEAM SEARCHES LOS ANGELES FOR A WOMAN WHO NOT ONLY KNOWS THE WHEREABOUTS OF A FORGOTTEN FORTUNE BUT OF CALLEN'S MYSTERIOUS PAST. - Callen races against a ruthless adversary to locate a woman who knows the whereabouts of a forgotten fortune earmarked to fund a new war in the Middle East - and also holds the tantalizing key to his unknown past. -

GUEST CAST: Trent Kort... David Dayan Fisher
    Amy Taylor... Jacqueline McKenzie
    Karim Akbari... Eli Danker
    Jessica Haymes... Nancy Linehan Charles
    Young Callen... Charlie O'Donnell
    Young Amy... Lily O'Donnell

TRIVIA: Charlie O'Donnell plays young Callen and Lily O'Donnell plays young Amy in this episode. Both Charlie and Lily are the children of Chris O'Donnell who play G. Callen.

This is Charlie's second appearance on this show, his first was in "Past Lives" playing the role of Michael Donnelly.

Last edited: May 19, 2010
  10. Vickyyy

Vickyyy Rookie

Hmm yeah I get what you're both saying about the G thing, I guess I'm just trying to be too attached to fact when it's fiction and therefore anything is possible lol. You really can go through life without a first name.

I do like that he doesn't know his though, it kind of makes the whole "I can become anyone at any time" thing more believable.

The pics of Chris and his kids are so cute. They seem like a lovely, normal family. It's so unusual to see successful actors (or actresses) with no desire to court fame.

BTS pics are great too, thanks for sharing.

11. xeri

xeri Hit and Run

OMG, omg as soon as I heard the voice I had a fangirl-squee attack, Peter Wingfield ,Meeeethos :adore: :D and a bit of Steve Bacic :) *is in a happy place*

I was too a bit dissapointed how they handled Dom's death and the aftermath, esp. if it's all part of something big going on (Macy's death...) they could have taken a bit more time and consideration.
    But I'm def. getting used to charas dying aaaaaall the time :p

Oh I like Deeks and that he's adorkable with a side of cocky ;), hope we'll see more of him.

Thx for the links :)

12. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Another fab show.......I enjoyed this show from the get go........but...what else can u expect from a spin off of NCIS? lol......Soooo glad this one was picked up as well....

13. Vickyyy

Vickyyy Rookie

I'm so fickle -- I liked Deeks in Fame which we saw last night! Although the ending did make it sound as though it would be his last episode for a while which I think was a bit pointless. The two episodes he was in would have worked perfectly fine without him and they could have introduced him as a new character in Season Two instead of bringing him in and then taking him away. I didn't really get that at all...

Overall I thought Fame was a good episode. Everything seemed to work together nicely.

14. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

I love this show & was so heartbroken for Callen when he found out about his sister....Can't wait for Sept to get here now........

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

So who left the flowers? Callen's mother or father? I'm betting on father.