Eric & Calleigh #38 - Because "IT" Keeps Happening

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Jessica237, Mar 7, 2010.

?

Thread Titles?

Poll closed Mar 14, 2010.
  1. Because "It" Keeps Happening

16 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Looking Forward to Cute Little E/C Babies

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. It's Meant to Be

6 vote(s)
    15.0%
  4. Because They Just Can't Stay Away From Each Other

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. True love never dies

3 vote(s)
    7.5%
  6. Your Place or Mine?

8 vote(s)
    20.0%
  7. Now and Forever

4 vote(s)
    10.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jellybean

Jellybean Victim

Couldn't have said it any better! One of my all time favorite screen couples and you're so right, they certainly do have that 'something'. :)

2. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

3. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

I, just out of curiosity, went to the dislike thread to see.....sorry I went. There is nothing but hate spewing there. Why do the mods (please explain to me) tollerate the defamation of character of the actors? Dislike the ship, fine, but why so much hate for the actors? I'm shuddering at the hatred. Oh, and when I ;looked for the notify moderator button, I couldn't find it.

I'm so glad we have this singular place to celebrate our enjoyment of the pairing and of the actors portraying our favorite characters. It's like a warm, snuggly blanket on a cold morning.

Last edited: May 22, 2010
  4. Miamikiller

Miamikiller Dead on Arrival

Let's be honest here: ok so there is "why we dislike E/C" but we can't have "why we like E/C", it's definitely not normal that we can't have this and the other can so it is totally obvious that the mods are fans of we hate E/C thing that's why. then I'm gonna blamed for what i just said so again that means I'm right...now at least it's clear, it was a very nice forum and now it totally suck..so adios...

5. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

UMM guys... slow down here...

First off that thread is in a completely different forum.
    This thread is for Eric and Calleigh and their relationship. Not to bash others who don't like the pairing.

Second, whatever the mod does in the other forum isn't what happens here.
    I know it's hard, trust me I know, to hear people who don't like the couple that you do. But this board is designed to give everyone a chance to voice their opinion about not just the show, but characters and relationships.

And, I did bump up the Miami Debate thread last week. I suggest, although this is for Eric and Calleigh, that if you are frustrated enough with all the differing opinions about this ship, you take your concerns to the debate thread.

So, please let's get this thread moving back toward Eric and Calleigh.
    Also just as a general reminder, please use spoiler tags when discussing episodes that have not aired in the US.

Thank you. :D

6. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Thanks for the link! :thumbsup: I think it's great that Emily mentions how she would like the Eric and Cal's relationship be taken to the next level. She's so right in saying that the characters are finally connecting romantically because we have seen how they've resurfaced time and time again against everything that's been thrown their way. It's about time that they take them to the next level in cementing the strong committed relationship we've seen developing these last few episodes and let them have a happy break for a while.

7. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Hey, this is cool. Mom was watching an old season 1 rerun (Dispo Day) episode. Now, I need to explain a little something: mom has had a very bad run of health, lung cancer (remission!) and a mild stroke, which lead to mild dementia. She's kind of child-like at times and as kids do, often just hands you her opinion whether you want it or not.

That said, during Dispo Day, during the dcene in the breakroom, she comments that Eric and Calleigh have chemistry and wanted to know if they were a couple. I told her that during season 1 they weren't but half-way through season 7 they got together. She looked at me and said: "It took them long enough. What are they, slow?" I just about laughed myself sick.

8. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

Awww! She got that right- very slow indeed! I am hoping that in Season 9 we would get a proposal, wedding and a baby after all Emily just said in that TV Guide interview that she'd love to see them take this relationship to the next level. Keeping my fingers cross!

9. CSIMiamiLover88

CSIMiamiLover88 Hit and Run

Laughing out Loud! Thats brilliant! She is right - so slow! BUT I am a very happy lady now that E/C seem happy. PLEASE take it to the next level in season 9! Pretty pretty please! :drool:

10. CSIMiamiLover88

CSIMiamiLover88 Hit and Run

Can anyone help?? I read somewhere on here a week or so back about buying the CSIM episodes off of Itunes for the ipod. I really want a few episodes but cant seem to find them on the UK itunes? is this something else thats only availble to the USA?? :( *tear*

11. meganhyman

meganhyman Victim

you can always download them

12. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

It's not available in Itunes Canada either! Is it okay if I'll PM you on where to DL it because I don't think we are allowed to post those links here?

13. Delquesne

Delquesne Prime Suspect

I LOVE STORIES LIKE THIS! :adore: They just demonstrate once again that the chemistry between Eric & Calleigh was there from the beginning. I had a "moment" like this with my own mother ... Back in 2003/2004, we were watching a re-run of "Wet Foot/Dry Foot" from Season 1, and during the famous "No Midnight Tiptoe" scene, my mom predicted that Eric and Calleigh would end up together eventually, b/c there was "something between those two," :luvlove: as she put it. She knows how much I love the E/C 'ship, and she still reminds me of that moment til this day. She jokes with me that it took them almost 7 seasons to get together, but I say better late than never!:thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing, lady10! Your story gave me a much-needed laugh :lol: during my tedious Monday morning at work.

14. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I love reading these stories :thumbsup::lol: Thank you for sharing.

It reminds me of when my sister started watching Miami (because I kept telling her to) and she was like "oh is there something between the blond and the cuban guy?" I was like "it's so obvious I'm just waiting for the show to make it official". That was back somewhere in the first seasons can't remember exactly which one. EC chemistry...so obvious and amazing ;) :cool:

15. electra

electra Pathologist

My first episode of CSI miami was "Wet foot,Dry foot" and I too noticed the chemistry.But CSI had a reputation of being strictly about cases so I was not sure they would explore it further.Then I watched "Burned" and was convinced that they eventually will be together.That is why I always believed Jake reason to be there was to move the storyline further.

I hope for a good scene between those 2 today.Please,no angst.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.