The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #22

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by love_fan, Jul 12, 2009.

1. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

This weeks ep was another great Nick/Greg episode. Working a long side each other and also conversing over the phone again (didn't show Greg on the phone but Nick told Brass what Greg had found). I am looking forward to seeing the caps for this one plus I want to watch it again!

2. Greggo_Obsessed

Greggo_Obsessed Hit and Run

You know, I was thinking about the cell phone thing and Nick just always seems to know where Greg is. "He's inside finishing up ..." "Greg just told me ..." He just always knows. It's awesome how they're so in sync.

3. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

I really loved the Nick/Greg time in this episode. They do work so well together, and like Greggo_Obsessed said, they have a sixth sense about each other.

And that's what I really really loved, was Nick telling Janet that he had an open mind when it comes to psychic stuff. I'm pretty sure Greg had something to do with that ;)

And again they were mirroring each other in this episode and I also noticed (not just this episode but in others) that Greg wears blue a lot. And blue does seem to be Nick's favourite colour :D

Ahhh the Love. Still going strong after 10 seasons. Bliss!!

4. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

They do work so well together. I am glad they have had the last couple of eps of them working together. They had been teaming Nick with Ray so much this season I was beginning to really be upset. But the last two eps have brought the Love back. :D

Here's the boys waiting to go into the house.
    [​IMG]
    Both looking concerned
    [​IMG]

And then Greg looking at his man. :D
    [​IMG]
    So nice to see some good scenes between them.

5. LionsHeart

LionsHeart Lab Technician

When I saw Greg in last nights episode, my first thought was: He's totally wearing Nick's shirt. :lol: Seriously, our boys can sometimes be so obvious.

And it was nice how they finally got to sit together in that restaurant, instead of having someone sitting between them like uselly. Maybe TPTB finally realised that there was so many looks passing between the boys when they were siting apart, that it's more safer to let them sit together and just play footsie under the table.:lol:

6. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Sorry about no caps last week. I was having major photobucket problems last week. It took me forever to get them in and I only finished them up yesterday (just in time to make more today! :lol:). But I do have a couple from Doctor Who. :D

They got to stand next to eachother at Ray's place:
    [​IMG]

Looks like they're sitting closer together than anybody else is! ;)
    [​IMG]

Kept having problems with Langston blocking Greg! :p

Susan

7. Maggs

Maggs Hit and Run

Hey! I've been mega-busy this year, but I'm finally getting some free time to catch up. It's been an awesome season! So many scenes with the boys and with Nick enjoying Greg's company and wisdom on the job. Every time they work together they seem more comfortable with each other.

I loved the panty sniffer episode because it had Nick acting one way in front of Ray talking about his thing for cheerleaders, but then later with Wendy he was completely clueless about women and how women like to wear matching panties and bras. Uh, for a ladies man and an uber-observant CSI it seemed ridiculous for him not to have noticed that if he was bedding women all these years :lol: He didn't even remotely try to cover it up with an "oh yeah, now that you mention it, they always do match".

Take My Life Please was the one that really cracked me up with the 'little blue pill' discussion and Greg going on about his hair. I had to write a post-episode fic for that one. If you're interested it's here:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5940342/1/Rise_of_the_Grasshopper

I'm relieved they never brought back April.

I am really curious about the finale. :eek:

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I hope the love is not in trouble. Did you all see this in TVGuide?

From TV Guide new issue (May 17-23) CSI:WHO WILL BE BACK by William Keck

George Eads: " And I also have to decide if I want to come back, it's been 10 years -over 230 episodes of playing the same character -and I've still yet to do a feature film and see what other opportunities might be out there. In negotiations, you have to be willing to walk away, and that's something I'm willing to do if I don't feel the contract is pleasing to me and fair."
    "His notion of fair means getting paid comparably to Helgenberger, who earns a reported $390,000 an episode and Laurence Fishburne, who came on as Petersen's replacement in 2009 for a reported $350,000 per episode. "There can't really be a hierarchy when it comes to salaries any more", maintains Eads. "I feel I deserve to sit at the table with the adults, and we'll see what happens."

Also:
    In the promo for the season finale, Nick gets shot!!

9. Maggs

Maggs Hit and Run

Loved the ending! Cath, Sara, and Ray all said good bye to Nick, but Greg just turned and smiled after Nick turned down Sara's offer to drive him home from the hospital when he's released. Clearly(to Love fans LOL), Greg didn't say goodbye because he will be back after he walks the ladies out and he knows Nick said "no way" to Sara driving him home because he already had a ride ;)

The Love survived another season. Here's to a girlfriend-less Season 11! :lol:

10. egeria

Well, just saw the finale, and there was enough Love in it to round out a fantastic season for our boys!

It was so obvious Greg was sticking around and just walking the girls to the door! And if anyone is driving Nick home, it's Greg! I loved the scene where Greg asked Catherine about 'being a little girl' and Nick trying not to laugh. That was so cute!

As for George Eads and his talk about coming back or not, I'm not sure what to say about that. Because, he also said once he'd stay until the end. And...it's not like he couldn't go out and do other things during hiatus like other actors do.

And even if he (George) leaves...the Love will live on! 10 Seasons of Love gives a lot of room for the imagination, for writers and dreamers and readers. I have a list a mile long of Love fics I need to write!! So whether Nick lives, or dies, or moves away....the Love will endure. We Love fans are smart cookies...we know there is always a way ;)

So this summer, I think I'm going to go on a Love spree and watch the Love episodes and write my Love fics. :D I can't think of a better way to spend my summer!!

11. Greggo_Obsessed

Greggo_Obsessed Hit and Run

My goodness, that was tension full episode last night. You all should of seen me when Nicky got shot. I was freaking out. Shrieking, holding my head in fear, the whole works. You have no idea (actually, you probably do) how relieved I was when they showed him alive. And it's kind of awesome that he got to kick some Jekyll butt! I loved the hospital scene! For once we got to see some visiting between our boys, even though they didn't actually talk to each other. But, as Maggs said, Greg stayed after and gave Nick a ride home. I can't wait for the fanfics about that one.

On a side note, was anyone else shouting for joy when Ray got stabbed? It might be a bit cruel and sadistic but I don't want him to come back although, knowing the writers, not to mention producers and stuff, they'll keep him around because he's such a "huge name". *sigh*

12. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Honestly when Nick got shot I felt bad but I was just glad that it wasn't Greg!! I am glad that Nick made a recovery too and the hospital visit was just great! Greg didn't say goodbye but we know the reason why. This has been a great season for us Love fans (and for us Greg fans in general).

13. egeria

I felt the same, and really when Nick was shot I kept thinking about Greg and how would he survive without Nick?!

I wish we could have seen Nick visiting Greg in hospital after Fannysmackin', but this is the next best thing and I'm so very glad Greg was in that scene!!

There's another thing I want to post about Season 10, something I noticed in a number of episodes, but I need to cap and I can't cap right now so I will devote my weekend to figuring out how because it's kinda small and subtle but also pretty cool! :lol:

14. gregfan3

gregfan3 Police Officer

I am so curious now, egeria:)!

I agree about the whole Greg not saying anything to Nick in the hospital thing. He wasn't leaving and love needs no words...

What a great season:)!

15. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Yes, last night's end scene (for me) was the hospital scene. I could not care about Ray getting stabbed. I just knew that Greg would be coming back to see Nick after the other left and take real good care of him. ;)

And it was funny when Greg commented to Catherine about her being a little girl when she sat on his lap and Nick's smirk. It shows sometimes Greg is still a bit naive about things but totally adorable (and hot).

So over all the years, what do you all think are some of the best LOVE episodes overall?