"MEAT JEKYLL" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, May 15, 2010.

1. Half

Half CSI Level Two

The same place HRG gets them? *smirk*

I have to agree about Ray. The original regulars are safe, so I won't be stressing much this summer over CSI. It's no real offense to Langston, either. Just how my reaction to the final shot went. "Holy-! Oh. Eh. I guess that's not good?"

2. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

That was good. I think it lived up to the hype.

The line of the night has got to be Nick with his "Why am I always the last to know?" to Catherine. :lol:

From the minute Nick & Ray got out of the car at the restaurant I was squeezing the he!! out of my poor pillow.

Brass sure did not agree to giving Haskill anything in trade for information. I don't think he trusted any of the information to be right. And Mitch sure did look uncomfortable walking through PD with the stripper.

I got the red sauce reference but I don't think any of us was expecting that for the body bag that was mentioned in the spoilers! Yes there were lots of body bags but they were telling us that a CSI would be in the body bag. :shifty:

And if the stories are right and LF has signed then they've kinda spoilled the cliffhanger for the summer. Not that I was going to let it worry me too much. All I wanted was Nick to be alive. :lol:

Susan

3. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

yea but that could be a ploy by tptb to keep LF in place in case there was going to be a season 11. We now all know that there will be a season 11 but that doesn't mean LF will be back.

4. electra

electra Pathologist

Well,I liked Haskell more then Dr Jekyll.Maybe becouse of the "Silence of the Lambs" feeling.I was so sure he was going to escape!!! That part surprised me.But I am glad Nick was OK at the end.

Catherine was great as usual.She was in charge and I loved the line that she could not wait to tell Brass she was right!!:lol: And when he told her he was not acting.What a pair!!!

Overall,I liked it but I will watch it again tomorrow.

5. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

What the Henry? Didn't Dr Jekyll have Mr Hyde? I don't think its over yet.

6. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

:lol: Yeah I think so. Well my glasses would probably hold up to stabbing someone with them.:shifty:

Okay so it was pretty good and I kept saying Nick would probably only get shot in the arm or shoulder and I was right. Glad he got to take the guy down.

I saw the whole Ray getting stabbed thing coming once I saw Haskell break off his glasses arm. And I could careless if he came back or not. What I am really thinking though is he will be back but he will need a longer recovery and this way LF has more time to work on his summer movie and won't have to come back right away as full time if he is seriously injured.

Overall it was a decent finale but not really too surprising overall to me, Partly disappointing actually.

7. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

I thought the scene between Catherine and Brass was good, but even though I enjoyed Catherine's verbal language, her body language really ticked me off. She kept jerking her head around and acting so cocky, that it almost made me hope that if someone was going to die, it would be her.

*did I really say that?*

8. gregfan3

gregfan3 Police Officer

I do not think that Dr. Langston is dead, he has signed on for season 11 afterall.
    I think TPTB were pretty easy on us, they showed us an adorable and joking post-shooting Nick, so it seems he is ok, and the other 'in peril' CSI has already signed on for next season, so we know he will be fine.
    This was the first and ONLY time I have been happy that they did NOT show Greg at the end of an episode!
    Note to self...the character we need to be worried about in a finale is the one that a fellow co-worker offers to buy a drink for after they survive a very trying time (see For Gedda and Meat Jekyll).

Greg lived=priceless:)!

Last edited: May 21, 2010
  9. Ninja0980

Ninja0980 Police Officer

Indeed. If your co-worker offers to buy a drink, run for your life!:cardie:

10. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Soooooo happy not to have to fret all summer! But for crying out loud, Ray! If you've ever watched ANY movie or TV show, you know you don't stand that close to someone behind bars! :wtf:

Haskell referred to Grissom as the "unsettled bearded one". :lol:

Catherine and Vartann. :)

Nick killed Dr. Jekyll. :adore:

11. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

You'll notice I said IF! I haven't found anywhere that LF or CBS/CSI have confirmed that he's signed yet. I'm still not going to worry about it because Langston isn't one of my favorite characters.

I think I remember someone asking back near the beginning of the season if Nick had ever shot anyone. We can answer that with a yes now. :thumbsup:

And might I just be shallow for a moment (one of us Nick fans is going to be so why not me. :lol:):
    Nick getting out of the hospital bed! :hugegrin: :hugegrin: :hugegrin:

Susan

12. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Yes, that was as lovely sight..reminded me of Grissom at the end of season three..:lol:

13. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Well, according to Dustin Lee Abraham...

14. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I figured.

15. A. FineLabrats

A. FineLabrats Rookie

*Crows like a loon* Ray got stabbed!!! Hahahahaha. Yes, it's vindictive; yes I don't care :D

Haskell made the glasses thing into a shiv, so I don't think you'd have any luck at the store ;P

Um...okay episode :eek: But didn't they say Jekyll was someone we'd seen before? I don't remember that guy. Anyone think his haircut kind of made him look like hitler?

And why didn't they address some of the stuff that happened last episode? Like that weird coffee vendor and his assistant?