Vartann&Willows #1Vartllows:b/c This Guy..'Can Hit the Bowl'

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by FallenforGrissom, Jul 31, 2006.

1. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Re: Vartann&Willows #1Vartllows:b/c This Guy..'Can Hit the Bowl'

One of the things I like most about this pairing is how natural they are. I think they nailed it in the head with that. It's kind of "why did they wait so long to see this?" type of thing. I like that Marg is so onboard with the relationship because it always transcends to the characters if the actors are excited with the storyline or not. If they are not onboard with it, usually the chemistry falls flat onscreen. I'm really interested to see where they take this.

2. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I like the natural feel of it too. Marg said that it's not like they are 20 and have 'go at each other' but yet they are two sexual people. So that says there is the sexual attraction as well as the older, mature nature of who they are.
    Both single parents, both know the stresses of the job and understand how much it can take out of a person.

We've seen Catherine go out after shift to a bar. It would be interesting to see what Lou does after shift. Now perhaps he would invite Catherine along oh lets say... to have a drink? to have dinner or a bite to eat? for a run?

3. electra

electra Pathologist

I am happy to hear that Vartan will be on the finale.I hope we can know for sure the status of their relationship .Like confirmation about if they are dating or not.

I SO want to see those 2 on a bar;).Catherine is a good CSI but not socially challenged like grissom was.And I wonder about Vartan since we do not know much about him.It will be good of a scene of the two playing pool.

4. ladyhunter

That would be so hot. :drool: They could challenge themselves to who would win. ;) I can see her leaning in against the pool table, with a very hot outfit on distracting him from his shot. And him struggling to keep it together.... WOW that would be hot! Oh my. :evil: Someone has to write a fanfic about that scene. ;)

I know Vartann is in the finale as well. And as far as them dating goes, I think it's a pretty much done deal. There is talk all over that they have embarked on a relationship. So I'm assuming what we'll see of him is them in a social situation, like a date or at someone's house. :) I'm not sure though. But the new vid for the finale has Catherine standing in front of someone's shoulder. It could be Vartann??? If so, then the finale will be very interesting if he's on the case. :eek:

I just hope that he's not just her 'boy toy' and that she doesn't confide in him. I think it would be interesting if he knew what was going on (Catherine going above Brass's head). Because then there would be repercussions for sure if/when something goes wrong when Haskell is back in Vegas. I'm also hoping that we'll see a quiet moment between the two of them afterward. Him comforting her sort of thing.

5. ladyhunter

I watched the latest clip about tonight's finale. I'm really curious now as how Catherine's relationship with Lou will be affected after her confrontation with Brass.
    Catherine did go over Brass's head, I wonder if Lou knows about it? I hope they give us some insight into that. Perhaps Vartann consoles Catherine? Perhaps she confides in him? And from all the other spoilers I've read, this relationship will continue, so there could be continuation from tonight's episode into next season. :D

6. electra

electra Pathologist

It will be the first "test " of their relationship .I want to see that regardless if he agrees with her or not,he let her know that he will be there for her.It could also be that he is the one that tells Catherine how it is.

7. ladyhunter

First a little mod business....

Remember to use spoiler tags until the episode has aired in the U.S. :D

Second, my thoughts...

He could be telling he how it is? Like 'this is what happens when you go over Brass's head' sort of thing. I really hope they don't create too much angst between them. We already saw that in the end of The Panty Sniffer episode. I just hope that nothing happens to either one of them. I would like to see at the end of the episode is them leaving together
    OR
    Her coming to him after it's all over...

8. Half

Half CSI Level Two

"That's what I like about you."
    Oh, I'm suspicious. And so is Nick. HEE!

How does it feel to be canon?

9. csimiamigirl

csimiamigirl Hit and Run

yeah i loved that scene but whats up with both of my ships had scenes that were mysterious

10. electra

electra Pathologist

It feels pretty good Alex.:) I was exactly like I wanted : subtle but at the same time ooozing major hotness.I can not stop thinking about why he wanted her on the morning.:drool:;)

And he likes Catherine for the same reasons as I do:she has guts.You are so right,Vartan.

11. ladyhunter

[​IMG]

Tell me, is that not HOT!! The way they are looking at each other. :drool:
    Yea, it was just like it should be, subtle yet very hot and oozing sexiness.

Wow they make a great couple. I think I can't get my eyes off of him in a suit.

Someone please tell me exactly what they said to each other. My mind was so focused on Vartann in a suit, I missed most of their dialog. Something about missing her in bed????

12. electra

electra Pathologist

LH,they answered you question way better then I could in the Vegas thread.She said she wished she had stayed in bed and he answered " me too". So I do not have to explain why I am still smiling.:lol: I want to go home and watch that scene over and over.;)

Also I said "telling her like it is" becouse while I love Catherine sometimes she makes mistakes and a good partner should be able to tell her so.She is strong so I hope Lou can handle her.

13. ladyhunter

See I think he can. He is very understated, yet opinionated. At least from what we've seen of him in the past. He can hold his own. That's why as strong as Catherine is, and I agree, she's strong and stubborn. To have someone in her life that is just as opinionated and not willing to back down would be good for her.

And to have someone in his life, that is strong and yet independent enough to have her own thoughts and ideas is good for him. I think he needs someone like that to. Also to put him in his place when needed.

And that's the beauty of this relationship. They have similar jobs but different.They can talk about it, about cases, but not have to share everything. And they are old enough and mature enough not to get upset when someone needs their space.

14. electra

electra Pathologist

Catherine is more soft now then in the past.I also do not get the feeling that Vartan is a pushover so he could hold his own with her.I admit that I need to see more of him.But what is clear is that they sure make one of the hottest couples ever!!!;)

BTW,hope you have material for FF,LH.:lol:

15. ladyhunter

Give me two days... ;)

And I just watched their scene again...

Yea, he told her (of many others I'm sure) he likes about her is that she has guts. See to me, that says that she is strong and tough and has guts. And he likes that. That's she's willing to stand up for her decisions as well.

And obviously he supports that. Or at least in that case.

What I really want to see (next season of course) is a fight. Where they do disagree. A case they are both working on.. that would also be hot. :drool:
    :devil: