"MEAT JEKYLL" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, May 15, 2010.

1. PalmTree

PalmTree Police Officer

It could be....
    they're just playing with our minds.... wouldn't be the first time in television spoiler history.....
    they also didn't say ending up dead in a body bag... so there's also a way out...

2. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Thanks for sharing that, blackflag :thumbsup:

I've read it from the beginning to the end and I somehow have the feeling that CM rated herself out in this one...

She said one CSI will end up in a bodybag by the episode's end... well now I highly doubt the death body in that bag will be Nick (or Greg for that matter). CM said later in the episode that she would have liked to bring more of Nick's (and Greg's) personal life in the show this season. And she said right there that there is always next season... that doesn't really sound like Nick dying at the end of Thursday's episode, does it? ;)

Sadly... I have the bad feeling that it really might be Catherine :(
    Like Smokey pointed out Marg's future on the show had been in the air for nearly the whole season... I hope the best for her but I have a bad feeling :(:(:(

3. Vikki Roxx

Vikki Roxx Dead on Arrival

I'm 99% positive that Nick will survive. They wouldn't show it in the promo if it was him who dies. Too spoilerish.

4. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

Okay, so how sure are people that Nick gets shot? I'm still on the fence about it until I see the episode. It's too soon to say any particular characters are for sure shot at. It could be Nick, Greg, or some other CSI helping out on the case.

5. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

IMO, "Nick, too" in this sentence, "I wish we had revealed more about Greg’s personal life. But there’s always next season. Nick, too", can be interperted two ways - that there is next season to reveal more about Nick or that she wishes they revealed more this season because there might not be a next season for Nick.

But anyway, the CSI in the body bag is probably a CSI from another shift.

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Wait... what? Now they're telling us for sure that someone's going to die? But the main stars are all trying to get new deals, so don't we know for sure that means it isn't them? So that either means that its a CSI from another shift or its Ecklie who technically still qualifies as a CSI. Is Ecklie even in this ep?

7. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Well in the promo we saw Nick getting shot... the person getting shot had dark hair and wore a shirt just like the one Nick is weraing in this episode and it defintitly isn't Greg, since Greg has NO dark hair and is of slender built... the guy getting shot has broad shoulders and is of muscular built, like Nick.

And Smokey (our Nick fan hand fetish :)) is sure she saw it was Nick's hand in that scene.

You can trust us Nick fans here... we're spending our free time looking at Nick pics in the Ward and we know how Nick looks like :)

I'm pretty sure that Nick gets shot but that doesn't mean he dies, does it? ;)

I'm positive he'll live :) I just hope he is not too badly hurt :(

I really don't think they would simply plan a new season without Nick... I don't know why, but it wouldn't make any sense to me... I mean they were saying they love writing stuff for him and made him assistent supervisor this season with lots of screen time and storylines... it would make no sense if they would do season 11 without him. But then there is still the more money for new contract thing :shifty: But I'm still optimistic :) I'm sure we'll see him in season 11 with lots of new great storylines :D

Last edited: May 18, 2010
  8. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

OMG Really! First it went from more than one CSI in peril to someone in a bodybag??
    This seems really intense.

I'm hoping it's not Catherine that ends up in the bodybag... too many loose ends if you know what I mean. Or anyone else for that matter. I'm hoping it's a ploy to get us to watch. :eek:

As for the end... with Ray, Brass and Haskell looks Oh SO Intriguing... but yea, where is Catherine since she put the whole thing in motion by going over Brass's head? :confused: Same with the Cath/Ray/Brass confrontation.

I really hope we don't see someone going after her and Vartann. But I'm glad to hear that he's in the episode as more than just her 'boy toy'. I'm still wondering then if he's on the case as well???

Gosh, this episode does have a lot of twist and turns... :eek:

9. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

The spoilers say "one or more" csi's and "at least two" so that means there could be as many as 3 or 4 CSIs in trouble, unless there is a spoiler somewhere that confirms just two. (I can't keep up with them all!) D;

I am 99% sure it is Nick who gets shot, but I am going to go ahead and say he doesn't die, and maybe perhaps his vest will protect him from any real injury.

At this point I don't think Ray will be injured, although I'm sure he and Nick will be the two CSIs in the proposed danger. Greg I don't expect to be a integral part to this whole hype or in any real danger. I just think this episode will be Nick and Ray, since they got along so well last episode, and it feels like the writers will just keep rolling with it.

10. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

So, Nick is going to get shot. The second person could end up it in a body bag. I'm not really sure how I should take this. All I can say for sure is that I'm going to have a box of tissues with me on Thursday night. :(

11. robertamico

robertamico Civilian

Hey guys,

I play "Joseph Bigelow" ("Dr. Jekyl's victim) on CSI and you are in for some surprises on part 2 of the season closer Thursday night... WOW!
    Enjoy the show....Robert Amico

12. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

I don't know if that makes me feel any better :shifty: You sure could be more specific ;)

13. causeAscene

causeAscene Victim

Everything aside, I just really hope they give Greg something this finale. I feel like he's always in the background :( And Nick may be getting shot, but I'm certain he'll live.

14. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Nick is going to be ok.After all he had said in an interview that he'll remain to the show until the end.I think that a minor character will fill the bodybag.(After what happened with Rick Stetler in CSI:Miami on Monday,it wouldn't surprise me if the victim gets to be Ecklie).

15. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

I don't know if I should be super excited about all this or plain out depressed. :lol: I don't like the idea that one of them will end up in a body bag. It's just not right.

But as for speculating...what about Brass? I mean, in the beginning he was the lab supervisor and I'm assuming a CSI before moving up the ranks to where he is now. Could he be a possible candidate on the one not returning?

Now I love Brass' wit and no nonsense demeanor, and his presence on the show made it all that much more enjoyable, but personally, I think I be able to handle dealing with PG's departure more so then anyone else.

Just thinkin' out loud