Ryan/Jon #26 - 'We Want More Ryan'!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by addictedtoSpeed, Jan 28, 2010.

?

What should the title be for the new thread?

Poll closed Feb 1, 2010.
  1. Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

6 vote(s)
    26.1%
  2. TNT Togo

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  3. Wolfe's Gang

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  4. Fellowship of the Fishy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  6. We want more Ryan!

9 vote(s)
    39.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miamifan08

miamifan08 Police Officer

I agree Gooniegirl I thought punching the guy responcible would have really been sweet justice for Ryan, but getting to cuff him works too! :)

Ryan was amazing tonight and what's better...he has a family!! It's nice to know he's not an alien. :)

2. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

I NEED SCREEN CAPS. OMG. Kristine, I will like... I don't know, make icons for you for an entire year if you get me screen caps ASAP! HAHA!

That being said, this was, by far, my FAVORITE episode ever. Ryan cuffing Stetler?! Dear God, it's like... the most amazing site ever. Nothing against Rick, it's just.. all the crap he's put Ryan through... Sweet revenge (stealing gooniegirl's words there!)... Ah *LOVE*

Um, I had a concern though.. I'll share it with you all. PLEASE tell me I'm over thinking. I will be worried, naturally, with those previews-- until next season but...

I posted this in the spoiler thread... SO here goes.

Everyone standing behind Ryan (except Calliegh had slight doubts), The hand shake between Ryan/Eric (WHICH I LOVED), Frank getting Ryan out of the slammer (They like each other but give one another a hard time), and finally... RYAN arresting Stetler... I hope that wasn't a finality on Ryan's story lines... kind of like, they tied up all his lose ends... I hope that doesn't mean anything and that I'm totally reading more into it. I hope it just means a more unified team?! Ahhh, I'm going to go crazy all summer until I know for a fact Ryan will be back. I'm still on the boat of thinking NO one is leaving, but I want conformation!!!

I'm crazy! I KNOW.

3. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

LOL! I'll start them in the morning as soon as my son gets on the bus! I wouldn't mind a few icons though, heehee, or sig banners. BTW: your sig banner is too cute!

4. Blinded By Smoke

Hey! Anything you need, just ASK. You don't have to do screen caps for THAT (that part was a small joke :lol: and a NEED!). but yeah, I love to make icons, sig banners, just hit me up! You know how to find me! :)

And Thanks.. .that dog is so spoiled, she doesn't even want to go out in the rain! HAHA!

5. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I loved Ryan in this episode as everyone else,I kind of considered it a BD present. I think it's cool we got the little golf tidbit about Ryan.
    BBS, I have the same worries you do so I'll be here with you this summer in my worries.

Your dog is smart, why go out in the rain,LOL.

6. Blinded By Smoke

Greatfan, my birthday is Sunday, so I'm going to consider THIS episode my birthday gift, because next week's would have to be pretty amazing to top it!! I loved it. I will be by your side with worry, even though deep down I just don't see it happening. I just thought it was fitting, if that were the case. I sure hope not though!

(And I mean.. when she has to 'GO OUT'... haha! She hates the outside anyway... so when it's raining, she stands there with her ears back like "Why do you pour water on me when I'm trying to GO?!")

7. greatfan

greatfan Captain

This episode was part of a great BD for me.The show was great,I got to stuff my face for most of the day and spend money. I agree about next week needing to be amazing though. I'll probably worry more with this one than I did with season 6 cliffy. I was really sure that Ryan hadn't shot Horatio.

I knew you meant when your dog had to go out.LOL, I think her reaction is perfectly normal..

8. Blinded By Smoke

LOL! I was positive too. That look he gave, it was like 'you just know they finally did him in, and pinned something HUGE on him before his send off. He's going to go down as the worst character in history for shooting H!' Haha.. SO, Don't feel bad. I keep telling myself all the spoilers said 'one major-ish' character was going to die. That person is gone, so why would Ryan leave?! I think it's another NY. Same set up. Same spoilers. In a sense.

(HAH! It is. She's always just wondering why I don't have to go out with her!!! LOL! :) )

9. csiryan

csiryan Dead on Arrival

Yes, that was a picture of Jon's real life parents Sheila and Mike. And, the second photo was a younger Jon with his dad Mike. Cool!

10. ericandryanfan

ericandryanfan Hit and Run

Wow all of the season 8 spoilers sound brill, can't wait till CSI starts in the U.K

11. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I agree with your entire post (except the favourite episode, that still goes to WISC), including making icons for Kristine for a year if she gives us a lot of caps. :lol: But dude, this episode was amaaaziiiing. I loved it so much. I actually feel excited and giddy the way I used to when I was really obsessed with the show. xD

As for your concern, I don't think anyone will be leaving (although I don't read the spoilers much anymore) and I think that it was more ending all of Ryan's troubles. I mean Ryan has been in a lot of crap since pretty much season 3, and though a lot of it had nothing to do with Stetler, I think this was just the last straw. The whole hand shake with Eric, in my mind, sort of signifies Eric realizing that maybe Ryan isn't as bad as he always thought, and that he felt bad for always assuming the worst of him. Sort of tying up loose ends like you said, but just because. Like I said, that's in my mind. :lol: Besides I think if someone was leaving we would have heard about it, unless it's not even known yet. I don't quite remember but when Adam was going to leave for good, did we know before the end of season 7, or before the beginning of season 8? And that wasn't even planned, it was due to contract negotiations and Adam. If they were planning on someone leaving we would probably know before the finale, I would think. :/

12. dreamer285

dreamer285 Hit and Run

Thanks! That's kind of cool, knowing that the actor used real photos for props! If I were the one in the photos I'd be like "oooh I'm on csi miami, but not really!" :p

13. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Caps will be up by 8pm EST. I'll try to get them up earlier than that, but a bit busy today which I wasn't expecting, lol!

14. miamifan08

miamifan08 Police Officer

I'm doing homework right now, but I wanted to pop in and agree with everyone that Jon did an amazing job last night! I felt so horrible for Ryan when he got carted off in cuffs but I was so happy the team stood by him. I do feel a little bad that I thought he was even more cute getting cuffed. :)

15. Blinded By Smoke

Thank you. :D You have a very valid point!!! I didn't thikn of it that way, but it's so true. Stetler was the cause behind of 99.9 percent of Stetler's doings. I am beyond excited to look at it THIS way.I already feel better. I think they weren't sure if he'd return as the season finale was being fimled, but they weren't sure... but I do remember him saying something like, even if contract talks didn't work out, he'd be back for one episode to tie up his SL's... and he ask them to please not kill him off. I think we would have heard SOME type of rumor, but someone posted in the spoiler thread that the new TV guide says someone is going to die, and the cast has no idea who. but I feel like that would be someone not important, because omgoodness, did you see ALL the bodies in that promo?! wow. :eek:

I would have loved to have been the one in the elevator with him while he was cuffed... WHAT? I'd love to have one of those meetings with him, you know, stop the elevator like Gibbs does on NCIS...?? LOL. :devil:

Kidding, kidding! (No I'm not)

Kristine! Take your time. They are worth the wait!!! :drool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.