"MEAT JEKYLL" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, May 15, 2010.

1. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

I forgot there is supposed to be two people that are going to be injured...I thought Cath was out of the hot water when I heard about Nick/Greg getting hurt. I'm starting to panic. Two injured characters at one time? What is CSI turning into? Survivor:CSI?

Yeah, that's a great thought. Someone like Jekyll handling my meat. I can see why Sara is vegetarian.:lol:

2. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I think this is going to be a summer full of great fan fics! :lol:

How many more days now??

3. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Ok, where is this Greg getting hurt from. There is no indictation that he is one of the 'victims'. Did miss something?

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Someone said Nick and Greg had similar colors on and they weren't sure which one is shot.

5. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Oh. But that's Nick in that shot not Greg. You can tell by the hair and the body that it isn't Greg.

Be glad it isn't Greg, fretting over it all week is killing me. :lol: and if they do they whole will or won't live thing :scream: I'm going to go nuts over the summer :lol:

6. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

If I had to take a guess on who gets shot I would guess Nick, it is a ratings grab for sure. All of the Nick focused episodes have been big rating winners, to name a few were Turn, Turn, Turn, Grave Danger and Gumdrops....all big ratings.....so why wouldn't they show Nick getting shot????...It is sure to bring a lot of the Nick fans to watch the show which would equal excellent ratings for the finale! He is the heart of the show! And the excitement level is back up, especially for me!

7. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

If they do the 'will they live or die' thing.. .there had better be a whole lot of closure on certain characters before that happens:mad: How can you have a cliffhanger of a finale when someone isn't coming back?? :confused:

I guess that's the part that irks me so much about cliffhangers and all the contract negotiations and such. Why wouldn't they ask George, Marg, Eric, Jorja or Paul back?

8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I truly belive that TPTB have spys that read different CSI fansites, and ths being the strongest, biggest, best one, you can bet they like to get the fans ALL frenzied, riled up and chewing their nails. That's the name of their game. I'm betting dollars to donuts [old saying] that THEY'RE ALL COMING BACK:bolian::bolian::bolian:

9. PalmTree

PalmTree Police Officer

I guess this could be a possibility.... If there are two (or even more?) injured (or worse :confused:... ) it's only fair to share ... one csi and one labperson... and one policedepartment....

anyway... they better do something that will get the viewers back for season 11.....

10. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

An interview with Carol Mendelsohn. I don't know how much of this can be directly quoted to her, they didn't put quotes around anything but...

Their goal for this ep was to push Langston to his breaking point because what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I'm wondering if it makes us enjoy it more? Personally I'd prefer their goal to be centered around the 'team' and not the person it was centered around last season (which I have yet to watch all of!).

"We know that something is for certain: at least one CSI will end up in a body bag by the episodes end." :eek: - Now that combined with Nick getting shot in the promo makes things scary!

(also I think there may be a couple of video's in there but I don't know what they say as my computer is too old to play them! :()

Susan

Last edited: May 18, 2010
  11. Smokey

Oh. Way to start off my day! :scream::(:scream: So for sure one CSI will die on Thursday?? That is so not right.

12. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

:eek: A Body bag?! Oh dear.

This did make me smile a little. Just the idea of the three of them snapping at each other makes me giddy. I love me some feisty Catherine.

But this makes me nervous...

The finale scene? With Haskell, Ray, and Brass? Um, scuse me, but where is Catherine? And that line? So is Haskell saying that he and Jekyll were partners, and that while they were chasing down Dr. J, they should have been watching Haskell? I'm telling you, he's gonna get Catherine and Vartann. I just have a weird feeling about it.

13. Smokey

Okay, since previous spoilers said more than one CSI would be in danger, and since the promo shows Nick being shot, I'd venture to say that he isn't the one to die. That one will be more of a surprise and hasn't been hinted at yet.

Soooo...Catherine? Hasn't her future on the show been up in the air for awhile now? Maybe Sara since she came back just part time this season?

And oh yeah....RAY'S gamble to use Haskel?? Since when is he able to make decisions and buck authority like that? That's Catherine's decision.

14. PalmTree

PalmTree Police Officer

Maybe she isn't capable to make that decision? reason: injured or...:(

hmmz... at least one.... makes me wonder..... wish I could see the episode this thursday.... they wouldn't kill off more than one.... would they?? :confused:

15. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Now is it possible it is another CSI, one of the other shift CSI's maybe helping them out who ends up dying? Just a thought.

Overall after reading that CM interview and about the last episode, I am not as excited to see it anymore since it does overall seem like it will be mostly another Ray hour.