"MEAT JEKYLL" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, May 15, 2010.

1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

If my ancient computer was faster I could have done more. :lol:

I'm still curious who the second person injured will be, because I think we all are pretty sure Nick is one now by that promo, but CM said two would be. I think that will be the one that we will have to wait until the show to see.

2. gregfan3

gregfan3 Police Officer

Your screencap is better than mine though, love the arrows! :)

3. Inxs

Inxs Lab Technician

4. LaSquisita

LaSquisita Rookie

If there is death or serious injury to a CSI because of Catherine's decision to bring a serial killer into town, wouldn't there be repercussions? If she is going against Brass' objections, this makes it even more her sole responsibility.
    The last time a CSI was killed on the job, the CSI supervisor lost his position. That was Brass in the pilot when Holly Gribbs died. Wouldn't he expect Cath to suffer the same? Just a thought to toy with.
    LaSquisita

5. misshelgenberger

misshelgenberger Rookie

After looking at the spoilers it does look like Nick is the one who gets shot, but i find it weird that there has been all this secrecy to get who gets hurt and then in the promo they make it obvious. What if it is just being used to make us thing Nick is the one who is shot, when actually it is someone else entirlly. Maybe the bullet hits his vest and he goes down because of the force and not the wound at all?

6. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Sorry, gregfan3! I didn't catch your pic. Nice job as well! :thumbsup:

Hard telling. Ecklie is the Undersheriff now, so I guess it's up to him. And I'm sure Catherine had to clear this with him first, soooo....yeah, Brass isn't going to be too happy, I don't think.

True, very true. The promos always seem to be pretty misleading. So I want to see the show nowwwwwww and know what happens!!!! :lol:

7. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

So now this episode has gotten really interesting, just based on the plotline and the video.

First, I'm with you guys who cannot wait for the Cath/Brass showdown. That is going to be good. The whole storyline with 'bloodshed' for Catherine has turned out to be more of a metaphor but, oooo it's a good one. I cannot wait to see how this turns out.

Second, if that is Vartann behind her in that scene, 1) if he's wearing a suit, money has it he's on the case. Which again based on what she says there about 'welding his cage shut.' The whole Brass/Cat showdown will get even more interesting if Vartann is also on the case. :eek:
    2) if he's in a suit, he and Catherine could have been on a date and she got called in (he could have dropped her off at the lab)... and again he's there to witness the showdown...OOOO did I say this already? That it's gonna be good. :thumbsup:

And for Nicky and or Greg. Yea promos are very misleading. They slice together scenes and different shots to put together a very streamlined teaser. That's why they are called teasers. But, it's almost too painful to try to figure out what happens.

I was a little pensive about this episode. All the action and bloodshed, CSI in peril stuff. Now it looks like it's gonna be very exciting. C A N N O T W A I T!

8. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

Question! In the preview when Jekyll shoots whoever (Greg or Nick) there looks to be someone lying on the floor at Jekyll's feet....looks like Ray. Can anybody get a still shot?

9. Smokey

Here you go.

It does look like someone is there. From the color of the clothes, I'm gonna take a guess and say it's a uniformed officer? There was one with them in the shot from outside when Nick kicked the door in.

10. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

Thanks Smokey..that is great! I thought at first it was Ray but you're right it could be an officer. The clothes do match! I love this board...ask...and you get more than you ask for! Wah lah!!!!

11. Smokey

You're welcome! :)

Here's a closer shot. Blurry tho.

BUT....from the first pic I posted, it looks to me like the person is lying there and Nick is heading his way to help? Check on him? And it's Jekyll who steps out from behind the wall or whatever and shoots, taking Nick by surprise.

I'm assuming too that officers had "cleared" the building before they went in, so perhaps that's why they appear like maybe they weren't walking around with their guns drawn at first.

12. Haochi

Haochi Civilian

My post is moved to the "Who is dr.Jekyll" discussion

Last edited: May 17, 2010
  13. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's Smokey and Erica can't wait, looks so intense and finally we'll all know who this creep-show is and why he did what he did. I don't think any CSI will die, maybe wounded:confused:

14. electra

electra Pathologist

Every single year I say that I will not worry about the finale and here I am changing my classes to make sure I will watch the episode live.:lol: I do wonder if Catherine choice of bringing Haskell out of jail is going to have repercusions for her role as a supervisor becouse I will hate to see her demoted.And I can't even stand something bad happening to Nick.After last week episode,I am really looking forward to the season finale.

Thanks for posting the promo.

15. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Ok, I only have four words for all of you:

IS IT THURSDAY YET? :scream: