Eric & Calleigh #38 - Because "IT" Keeps Happening

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Jessica237, Mar 7, 2010.

?

Thread Titles?

Poll closed Mar 14, 2010.
  1. Because "It" Keeps Happening

16 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Looking Forward to Cute Little E/C Babies

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. It's Meant to Be

6 vote(s)
    15.0%
  4. Because They Just Can't Stay Away From Each Other

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. True love never dies

3 vote(s)
    7.5%
  6. Your Place or Mine?

8 vote(s)
    20.0%
  7. Now and Forever

4 vote(s)
    10.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Delquesne, I hadn't noticed that the place does look more like a condo than a house until you pointed it out. Great catch!! I guess I was too distracted to notice the scenery behind Eric :lol:. I actually had no idea who's place it was but remember my first thought being it could be Eric's though there was no way to tell. We still don't know 100% it's his place but I do think it's a safer bet. There's some speculation that they moved in together too. I wish they would tell us if they did though.

2. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Alright I think its time for me to add my two cents about the episode.

1. Eric = hotness...nuff said
    2. Calleigh is NEVER late to work...and well she's late for Eric...hee hee that made me giggle just a little

I don't like Eric keeping things from Calleigh, you would have thought that he would have learned from the last time. But obviously the writers like to keep hurting us...I swear they must be friends with the writers of Bones, but I digress.

I saw both promos for 8x23 and was completely heartbroken when Calleigh told Eric that he lied to her. C'mon writers, don't do this to us again. Can't we have a little bit of happiness.

They have been thru hell & back, they deserve their happy ending.

3. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

Hell ya- they do deserve their happy ending and for me what we see in the promo is just a minor kink that will be smooth out after their waterside conversation. I remember in the earlier interviews with O'Brien-he mentioned that there will be a resolution to the EC storyline this season and that it will define this relationship for the rest of the series. It is only logical to give them a happy ending- I mean they have invested a lot of time and build up over years to just break it up.

As I said before, I feel that the defining moment we were all waiting for already happened in Backfire and base on the 3 last episodes they have definitely moved on to a more serious & committed relationship. A big thing I want to see though is that if they have worked on their "trust issues" which for me is very important factor in a relationship. I am hoping we'd see that when Cal confronts Eric next episode.

I'm feeling confident that Season 9 will be a better season ECwise.;)

4. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I don't know if this was posted but I hadn't seen it and I come pretty often. It's an interview with Adam in which he talks about coming back to Miami. Emily and Eva also comment on his return. I love when Emily says that if Adam is going to be writing and directing it'll be all nude all the time :lol:. They talk about the fans and how vocal they were. It's pretty cool :cool:.

Adam Link

5. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

I was just wondering if somebody here can post the extended promo for Time Bomb in YT. It is in the CBS website bu I can't watch it (outside of US). It has a scene of EC in the hummer and Cal asking Eric if he was also wired while they were at home.

Thanks in advance!:thumbsup:

6. CSI4evr

CSI4evr Rookie

Hey everyone. An extended promo for next week's episode came out. it includes a small confrontation between E/C.

Here is the link, for now i think that only people in the united states can watch it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T6DTny9pKw

Calleigh asks Eric if he was wearing the wire at home.

So i think its safe to say that they live together now

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2010
  7. Fanofcalleigh

Fanofcalleigh Witness

Can't still watch the link .. i want to see the extended promo :(
    I'm afraid of what's going to happen to the team and to EC with this investigation :(

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2010
  8. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Just a gentle reminder folks,
    Please use spoiler tags when discussing an upcoming episode or an episode that hasn't aired yet in the US.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask. :D

Back to Eric and Calleigh.

OH, Desertwind, Det. Flack is on CSI NY. :)

9. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I can't watch when it's US restricted either, but I was able to see the following link. Hope it works for you.

So "home" huh? My wish came true sooner than expected. A few posts back I said I wished that if they were living together they would tell us about. I really think given Cal's comment, they are. I hope we get a good resolution after this confrontation.

10. Fanofcalleigh

Fanofcalleigh Witness

Thanks it works .. OMG this episode will be hard to watch ... It's going to be a huge angst eric episode and i dont want to see anyone hate eric ...
    I hope EC will be okay bc they are toocute and they are living together so it"s a big deal . GOD can't wait to see those last 2 episodes

11. das576

das576 Hit and Run

Oh man I'm kind of scared to watch!! I don't like that Calleigh's grilling Eric so harshly and we don't see any resolution in the promo! I don't want everyone hating Eric, especially Calleigh!! They've come so far I really hope the writers don't use this to tear them apart!!! AAHHHHHH.......If they do I don't think I can keep watching after this season. I can only take so many ups and downs!

12. lia123

lia123 Victim

WOW...I haven't been here in a few days and this thread really come to life :)
    so i watch 8X22 great ep...love the EC sence in the condo...they definitely living together (or at least partly)
    i don't anything much to say because everything is said...

and now..
    I saw the promos and it was so heartbreaking for me to see how call was offended that Eric lied to her...i hope it will not cause to much of problems between them...i don't want all that trust problem will come again:/

I have a lilttle question about the Extended promo -
    when E/C talk in the hammer when she ask him " did you wear the wire at home " (so cute BTW:adore: ) you think it was before or after the boom exploded ??

I found on YT the Extended promo for 8X23 in good quality
    here is the link

one last thing...
    texmex327 you made me so Laugh about your commen on Bones...i think you are right they are friends and both of them love to make the fans go crazy with the Expectations untill it come true....think of that that way we waited 7 seasons on CSIM so we still have time in Bones...

Last edited: May 13, 2010
  13. crazy4hiphugger

crazy4hiphugger Civilian

I AGREE WITH *TEXMEX327* LOLO! WHEN ARE THE WIRTERS GONING TO GIVE US A BRAKE

14. shantay

shantay Civilian

I AGREE WITH ALL OF U IAM NEW HERE SO HI EVERY ONE

15. lovehiphugger

lovehiphugger Victim

IAM NEW HERE BUT I LOVE E/C :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.