Season 10 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Pt 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Mar 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

ROTFLMAO! :guffaw: I had to sign in and respond to this. Because we fanatics just can't comprehend that it's 'just TV'.

Yea, some people just don't get it. ;) :lol:

I just hope we don't have to wait all summer to know what's happening with the team. :eek:

2. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Smokey, you need to have a serious talk with your friend.:guffaw:

Honestly, Nick is like a...family to me..I know that's really pathetic isn't it?:guffaw:

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Not pathetic at all, we all have a bond with our favorites, and why not this is the reason the show keeps on keeping on. And on George Eads and what he says, whenever he does, it's all good, fans say what they want, why can't George? he is one of the rocks of the show since the onset. He's a popular guy, as it should be:bolian:

4. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

Tabasco sauce? Didn't Nick put that on what he was eating in the Graveyard Shift or perhaps another episode?

5. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

They don't get it ! This is some serious stuff! :lol: I remember fretting all summer about the fate of Alex Cahill on Walker, Texas Ranger after she was shot. That was before I knew what the Internet was, though. :guffaw:

That's exactly how I feel, too. I know I'm not gonna like the results, but hey...it's better than waiting three months and them being like "Oh by the way Marg/George/whoever isn't coming back. Surprise!" At least here we are semi prepared for it.

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yep, the definitely don't get it. I was nervous all day thursday because it was Supernatural's season finale and the spoilers said someone would die. And I was worried that Greg and Nick would get hurt on CSI. But now that I know Nick is the one to get shot I'm a little calmer cause I don't have to wonder anymore. Though I still worry about Nick of course. But the Haskell thing (if he is the other serial killer) worries me... but that quote about the "red sauce", I'm thinking that Haskell is gonna hurt Ray and make him bleed. Of course we know Ray's coming back, so not too worried for his fate. :lol:

I want to say though that I hope this show has more eps where Ray is like he was in "Field Mice" (the scene where he was getting Henry unstuck from the locker). He was so funny in that episode. I really enjoyed that scene (as well as the fake scene with him as the labrat lol). They need to use LF's comedic abilities more often on this show. :)

Last edited: May 15, 2010
  7. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Okay...now I'm thinking on this....in the finale, is Jekyll just going to be chasing/running from people, or is he going to be doing one final "operation"? And on whom?? Previous spoilers said that "more than one CSI" would find his/her life in danger.

Although, I don't think DRambo would be this excited in his quote if it was referring to a regular cast member. :lol: But who knows?!

8. frickangel

frickangel Prime Suspect

Sorry, just dropping a thought, but looking at the promo, the weapon which is fired at Nick looks more like a flame thrower? I mean, there was a lot of flames from the weapon... more than a shotgun would normally have.

Then again, I have no experiences with a shotgun other than watching it on Supernatural. =)

9. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Marg also said the same thing about the finale, that's it's really suspenseful. See, I'm not really liking that aspect of it. And like I've said, we've seen Nicky get shot, but that doesn't mean he'll die.

And for the CSI, I'm thinking it could be Ray or Cath. But I also think Cath would be more on the sidelines watching this all play out since she is the one (according to the TV Guide spoilers) that put all of it into motion by allowing Haskell to come back to Vegas.
    That's what I'm thinking is the 'bloodshed' for Cath.

10. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Perhaps Nick is pulling a matrix move when the suspect fires his weapon at him. You know, dodging the old bullet. :lol:

Sorry, I couldn't resist. But as someone stated earlier, most times, the promo videos are misleading and/or slightly out of sequence etc. Not saying that this does or does not happen, but I'm just tossing out a thought.

Also, someone also stated that most times, something of this magnitude is usually kept under wraps until airing, but the promo is offering up a preview. So if it was THAT serious, would they have necessarily given out such a key element of the finale?

Just trying to look at all angles to this.

Interesting thought Smokey. Might be interesting to see Jekyll attempting to perform one last operation, only for the LVPD and the CSIs to ruin it just in time

11. Smokey

Yeah, and because she's the one who insisted on it, if/when someone gets hurt/killed, she's going to feel like that's all on her. :(

I think they would, if it's going to drag out all summer for a resolution. I'm just glad we'll know who it is and what happens and hopefully the only thing we're wondering about all summer will be if they live or die...or rather, renew their contract or not. ;)

12. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Well, I can't remember if in the preview for For Gedda did they show Warrick getting shot? Cause that was certainly a shock to me when the episode aired.

So, for all we know the shooter is a lousy shot and doesn't really hit Nick too badly.

13. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

Yeah, he probably learned that from Langston. That's also something Langston's been doing at his solo jobs. While taking three hours to collect prints, Morpheus(Langston) is getting ready to offer Neo(Nicky) the blue pill of kick ass or the red pill of suck. I hope Nick took the blue pill.:lol:

But really, calm down, Nick-lovers. Nick doesn't necessarily have to be the one that gets shot. It may just be Greg. Let's look at this logically. If your were running after a serial killer to try and stop him/her would you be doing this without a gun out to at least protect yourself with? And which CSI doesn't carry a gun with them out to the field(Other than Langie)?

Greg.:eek:

So it could logically speaking be Greg that gets shot. But since my logic might be a little faulty Nicky could still end up becoming a victim; for what, the third time in CSI?:(

14. Smokey

So sad, another season has come to an end. Since "Meat Jekyll" is the last episode of the season, any more spoilers will be about that episode and can be posted in the thread for it. Therefore this thread will be closed.

However, I've gone ahead and posted the new spoiler thread for Season 11 here, so any spoilers or discussion about next season can go in there.

Have fun! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.