Season 10 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Pt 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Mar 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

What concerns me is when Brass yelled, "The last time we gave him centre stage, someone got killed."

Who got centre stage? Haskell or Langston?

I think Nick is getting shot, and shot bad and the team decides that it's personal.

2. Vikki Roxx

Vikki Roxx Dead on Arrival

Probably Haskell - according to the articles, there will be a conflict between Brass and Cath over that.

3. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Haskell got center stage and people died.

I'm probably reaching here...

It is Nick who gets shot (that's not very good shots but neither was the video or my program :bolian:). Now, I was just over on youtube watching the old promo for For Gedda. In that promo we heard the gunshot but didn't see who was shot even though I think we all pretty much knew by then that Gary wasn't coming back. This time they're letting us see who is getting shot before the episode airs. Could this mean that they're expecting Nick to live (and George to come back next season)?

Susan

4. Vikki Roxx

Vikki Roxx Dead on Arrival

Well, he still has his vest on him...

5. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

I don't think you're reaching at all, blackflag. In the promo the person who got shot does look like a man. Nick is the only logical choice in my opinion. I can't see Greg getting shot for some reason so I don't feel like it's Greg. George has said that he'll come back for the right amount of money so who knows? CSI may decide that George's amount of money might be too much.

Last edited: May 14, 2010
  6. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

My guess - something happens to Nick and Catherine. Why do I think that - because of the whole contract thing. Yes, TVGuide said Marg, George, Eric and Paul didn't have a contract yet, but Marg was on some talk shows saying she hasn't been asked back yet and George was quoted in TVGuide saying that. So, it becomes will they or won't they come back and will they or won't they survive.

7. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

I wouldn't be suprised if this whole contract thing is juat a publicity stunt to get more viewers, Ctess. It's been done before with other shows.

8. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Yeah, but that's his CSI vest, not a bullet proof vest.

In any case, they always have stuff in the pockets of their vests, so we could conclude that the bullet hits something in his pocket, thus lessening the damage to his body.

However, that looks like a shotgun/rifle to me and they can and do more damage.

9. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I just read the TV Guide article again. It says Catherine risks her job to transfer Haskell back to Vegas against Brass's disapproval.

And one or more CSI will fall victim to (not necessarily die) more than one serial killer.

I'm thinking after last night, we saw Nicky get shot.. I'm assuming by Dr. Jekyll
    What about Ray getting shot or taken hostage by Haskell??

OR

Nicky gets shot by Haskell, probably trying to save Ray or Catherine from Dr. J???
    And Dr J. has taken Ray hostage??

Oh and one more thought.. I know Vartann is in the finale. I'm guessing he's there to 'be with Catherine' so we can see them together, etc... (not like I mind that ;) )
    But, wouldn't it be interesting if she consults him about the case? Ask what would happen if she went over Brass's head? It would make Cath and Vartann's relationship a bit more interesting and more angsty knowing that she went above his bosses head.

Just thoughts....

And the 'bloodshed' for Catherine? One or more of her team is put in peril by the decision she makes.

NOW THERE is some good drama!

10. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

You know what blacklag..you make a great point! That's really true. :thumbsup: Thanks I feel a little better now.

11. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I posted a link in the spoiler reference thread to the CSI Files interview with David Rambo, but I thought I'd toss out a few of the quotes for perusal here. ;)

12. A. FineLabrats

A. FineLabrats Rookie

BLOOD! They're related!!!!!

13. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

In earlier shots of the promo Nick IS wearing a long-sleeved shirt, but it looks dark blue. But who knows, I think the Promos are all misleading to an extent. Maybe it is just the lighting...otherwise, I'd say it's pretty obvious Nick gets shot.

Last edited: May 15, 2010
  14. wlk68

wlk68 Pathologist

We haven't had any serious Nick!Peril since Grave Danger back in S5 so I figure he's due.

15. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I'm pretty sure that's his "partially covered with a sleeve" hand, because...you know...I kind of obsess over those kinds of pics in the Ward. :lol:

A friend emailed me today after I mentioned having to fret all summer over this and said, "Smokey, you know it's not real, don't you?" :lol: Some people just don't get it, do they?

I'm just glad that we'll find out who it is....even if we don't know their fate...and see what happens before the end of the season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.