Season 10 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Pt 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Mar 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Yeah, I've learned never to trust the promos! :lol: BUT...it was a regular vest, not a bulletproof one like we saw in For Warrick.

I feel like I just drew the short straw, being part of the losing group that has to suffer for their character's fate all summer. *sigh* :(

2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

But maybe he is wearing a bullet proof vest and we just did not see it.

3. causeAscene

causeAscene Victim

Honestly, I wish it was Greg. The way I see it, unless TPTB are completely off their rockers, they aren't going to kill anyone. And as horrible as it sounds, CSI in peril is a great storyline for whoever is in peril. So, in this way, I feel like I got the short end of the stick as Greg will be in the background, should this scenario play out, once again.

It's all hypothetical and based on assumptions, of course. It's all dependent on the sanity of TPTB and I will admit that I question that ;)

4. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Mmmm....could be, but it's this versus this, which is what he was wearing in the promo.

5. Dizzney

Maybe he is hiding it under his shirt?! Hey, I'm trying to have some hope for Nick here. :lol:

6. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Either way, the writers will lose a chunk of audience because Nick and Greg are very popular characters. Yet Carol Mendohlson is hung up on Catherine Willows..and saying that if she leaves..the show is done for.

I still think the theory that CSI is trying to kill off the old cast to give Laurence Fishbourne a whole new set of newbies to work with is what's going on. It's like what they did with The Practice.

7. Dizzney

I personally think it is all hype just to get people to tune in next year to see who returns. The CSI franchise overall is dying off in popularity, even a newer cast on the original would not help it, if anything it would kill it completely. I'm sticking to the hype theory.

8. causeAscene

causeAscene Victim

I agree with you which is why I wish it were Greg. I don't think anyone will be killed off but I don't know, of course.

9. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I hope you're right...

Maybe Nick, Greg and Sarah will take off to Disneyland..

Nick: No Greg..no..not the 'It's a Small World ride again..no..."

10. A. FineLabrats

A. FineLabrats Rookie

So I'm going with the husband of the reporter woman is Jekyll...

11. Dizzney

12. Joycie84

Joycie84 CSI Level One

The promo looks great and my first thought was Nick getting shot. But he'll be fine, just like Brass did when he got shot. They're not gonna kill anyone, there has been to much changes anyway. And I don't think they're going for a whole new team. Catherine, Nick, Greg and Ray will all return next season! (I'm a very positive person ;))

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the season finale.

13. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

I just had a lightbulb go off above my head and I hope that I am wrong...it's a theory, though.

Marg said in TVGuide that Brass doesn't want to bring Haskell to Vegas cause he has a bad feeling about it, yet Cath goes above his head to make it happen, and will do anything to get Dr. J. So basically, she's the one becoming obsessed with the case. The spoilers also say that the Jekyll thing will be wrapped up. Well....

What if they do the Jekyll thing, people get hurt in the process, but they end up getting their man. However, something happens with Haskell, aka the Dick and Jane killer...

Dick and Jane = Vartann and Cath. *faints*

14. Vikki Roxx

Vikki Roxx Dead on Arrival

Yep. I get the same feeling. However, in that promo the shooter has shorter hair... In fact, zooming onto the shooter it makes me think that... Ecklie might be Jekyll. But I guess that's too far-fetched...

Last edited: May 14, 2010
  15. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

Well, not too far fetched....If Nick gets shot and is fighting for his life then it would make sense that it becomes personal....for all of the team...and I wouldn't put it past Haskell to do something to Vartann ...given his history he would recognize that Cath and Vartann are lovers and go back to old habits....murder.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.