Season 10 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Pt 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Mar 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

I really doubt that Cath will be seriously hurt in the finale. She's the leading lady and it would be suicidal for the writers to ax off the leading lady. There would be no one to take her spot. The person who has the highest risk of being killed/hurt is probably...well, I honestly have no clue. :)

2. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Here's some scans from the TV Guide story that Desertwind posted the other day if anyone wants to see them. Courtesy of Margamania.net.

page 1
    page 2

Susan

3. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

Okay...Brass is the only one not included in the cover pic on page one. Maybe he's the one that gets killed off. I hope not. Brass has Ellie and he's crucial to the CSI universe. Without Brass, CSI is just scientific talk without the witty comments that Brass offers. And if you don't know science can be kind of drool worthy without some humor. :)

4. electra

electra Pathologist

I will try not to worry about who is leaving becouse is driving me crazy:lol:.I like what they said about Catherine job as a supervisor becouse I think she is doing an excellent job.Let's hope her confrontation with Brass is just about business becouse I love their friendship.

5. Vikki Roxx

Vikki Roxx Dead on Arrival

Oh come on, don't take Brass away from us! He is the essence of CSI! His wit, black humor and emotions which are hard to find (but they are there!) made me love this character.

6. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Totally agree about being driven crazy! :lol: I can't think about it either.

Thanks for the scans, Blackflag! I picked up a copy today at the store. I'm surprised to read there are a few "negotiations" going on. Careful guys...they may just call you out on it!

7. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I will say this..

If CSI doesn't bring back George Eads..I'm not coming back either. I love the show, but losing my favourite character would make it unwatchable. It was hard enough to lose Warrick and then Grissom who were my second and third faves, but George would be the final straw for me.

I like Catherine, but I could still watch the show without her. It would be hard, but if George went..forget it..

8. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

ok,that so looked like Nick was the one to get shot :(

Held by gunpoint twice, stalked, thrown out a window, accused of murder, buried alive, has the man not been through enough. :wtf:

9. causeAscene

causeAscene Victim

Yeah, looked like it had to be either Nick or Greg. The long sleeve shirt seems more like Greg and the guy's arms weren't as big as Nick's, but then again it was probably a double anyway. So, Nick or Greg bites it. If they're looking to get rid of someone though, it would probably be Greg. If it's a storyline, then Nick. I guess it just depends.

10. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Stupid Canadian channel..does anyone have access to the preview..we can't use the one on CBS!!

11. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Yes it definitely did look like Nick getting shot. I rewatched the promo in slo-mo (love my DVR). Nick was wearing the blue shirt and black pants and the guy who was shot was too. Also the hair was darker looking that Greg's is.
    Maybe that is why George was saying what he was saying in that interview...to play coy about knowing what happened in the finale.

12. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

At least I'm not the only one! :(

I will say this though - Many people think CSI is a sinking ship and this would give him a way off. :(

Susan

13. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Definitely the same clothes from the previous scene...long sleeved blue shirt with the vest....he and Ray were creeping around....Ray appears to see what happened.

And the kicker? :( I paused it and...and...when his hand was in the air, the sleeve was covering it just a little. :(

Damn it all to bloody hell!!

14. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I'm done with CSI if they kill him.

15. causeAscene

causeAscene Victim

Eh, if it is Nick, I'm quite certain he'll be perfectly fine after some recovery time. Judging by their writing, it's clear they realize the importance of Nick. If it was Greg... I'd be kissing him and CSI goodbye 'cause I don't think they'd think twice about killing him off. Nick, though? He's their voodoo doll. Hurt him, bring people back.

Also, that may have been Nick, but he was wearing a vest... I didn't see the type of gun but the vest should have stopped the bullets from getting too far unless its s shotgun or something... I don't know, what I'm saying is they made it a bit obvious that it was Nick getting shot... maybe the other person who is put in peril is someone else and they're just tricking us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.