Adam/AJ #3 - AdamRoss.Edu

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Stepherweps, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Well, I guess I can say I am back after a long break. But it feels like no one else besides me is up for a discussion anyway. Sometimes, I think that new pictures, articles and videos are the only things that matters.

But anyway, back to The Doomsday Scrolls. It is not really my favourite genre, as I have seen too many "the end of the world"-movies. But as I like AJ, I will watch it if it ever becomes possible. As I know what Vickyy is going through. We don't get some movies and tv-shows here, even if they become successful and popular in United States (where the shows and movies come from). I am still hoping somehow that I can be able to watch Skateland someday. It is another one of AJ's movies, and I want to see it as well.

2. sjhubby

sjhubby Prime Suspect

welcome back . I would like to see skateland too, but it isn't out yet. Maybe it will come out this summer. I will even go see his new movie Doomsday scrolls. I love AJ and will enjoy anything he is in:drool:

3. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Are these TV movies or Film movies? I always like "end of the world" to see how they view the end coming. Sometimes the craziest ones are the best because since we don't know then anyone can be right.

4. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

I actually don't know. I guess it's because I don't know the difference between TV movie and a Film movie. We don't use these terms/words where I live. So what's the difference? I think I can guess though, but I want to be sure. Don't make fun of me for not knowing the difference.

All I know is that Skateland has been shown at four film festivals. It looks like it will be released on DVD, but I am not totally sure yet. I don't know about Doomsday Scrolls. It recently finished production, that's all I know.

But I agree with you about "The end of the world"-movies. I like them as well, even if I don't know why.

5. Vickyyy

Vickyyy Rookie

A TV movie is one that is made for television and not for the cinema like a 'film' movie :) Not sure what the proper term for that is.

It's good to see AJ getting so many new and varied roles. As always, I hope we get a chance to see them!

6. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Ah ok. Thanks. We don't really have that over here. I mean, all movies don't become shown at cinemas (aka film movies). But it doesn't always mean that these movies become tv movies either. I know several movies that become released as DVD's immediately. Sometimes, these movies become shown on tv later (a couple of years later). But not always.

Yes, I also think it's great to see AJ in many various roles. I dislike actors who always play the same role in similar movies (the same genre) time after time. Usually the bad guy in action movies and so on. It gets boring after a while. But AJ, he has clearly shown that he is able to act very good and can take different roles. It doesn't matter if he's the bad guy, the good one, a father, the hero trying to save the world, or a geek. He can play anything, and I love it. Sadly, I live in a "forgotten" little country, so I don't always get the chance to watch all AJ's new projects. But I hope I will be able to watch Doomsday Scrolls and Skateland at least. But I can only wish.

7. CSI:NY

CSI:NY Victim

Yay Adam love! :) When he came on the show, my life was complete.

8. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Yay, nice to see another Adam-fan here :) So, do you have any favorite Adam-moments? I mean, he got a lot of screen time in 'Down the rabbit hole', and had an important role in episodes like 'The party's over' and 'Green piece'. But many of the funny moments have been in other episodes.

9. Vickyyy

Vickyyy Rookie

I've actually really enjoyed him in recent episodes. The scene with the Pig in Unusual Suspects was so funny.

10. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

I just got my ticket to the NJ Supernatural convention. AJ is going to be there representing for the Ghostfacers along with Travis Wester. It will be so cool to meet AJ in person.

11. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Vicky, I'm with you, the scene with Adam and the pig was awesome, he was back to being the geeky Adam that we all know and love, quoting movies, and making a fool out of himself in front of Mac. :D We need loads more Adam scenes like that, seeing as he hasn't had very many good eps this season...

12. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Adam is one of my favorite characters on the show.He's funny and geeky and I completely love his character.I hpoe he gets a nice personal storyline next season.

13. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

AJ finished filming "The Doomsday Scrolls", and now he's working on something called "Christmas Mail". I guess he's a postman. (He can deliver my mail any time. Rawr! ;))

Here are a few pictures he posted on Twitter (click for full-sized image, etc):

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

He's so adorable. :p

14. Vickyyy

Vickyyy Rookie

Can I have a postman who looks like AJ please? Actually, at the moment I'd settle for a postman who doesn't put our mail in next door's letter box.

Thanks for the pics. Good to see him getting so many roles!

15. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Ha! I don't want a postman who looks like AJ. I would rather prefer if the man himself was my postman. Even if it never is going to happen.

AJ won't be there. He has stated several times on Twitter, as people have mentioned it, that he was never confirmed for that convention. So he made other plans, and will be in Rome while you are attending the Supernatural convention. Travis Wester will be there though.