Ratings Are Down, And 'New York' Splits Leadership

Discussion in 'CSI Files News Items' started by CSI Files, May 6, 2010.

1. CSI Files

CSI Files Captain

The latest episode of CSI: New York, “Tales From the Undercard”, shared the top spot with recent timeslot competition Law & Order: SVU on Wednesday, May 5. New York’s viewership was down from the previous episode, with “Tales From the Undercard” pulling in 10.22 million viewers to beat SVU’s 8.25 million and the lackluster 3.89 [...]

More...

2. Ruth

Ruth Dead on Arrival

Re: Ratings Are Down, And ?New York? Splits Leadership

Ouch!!! that's a huge drop in demos.

3. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

It looks like the whole franchise is imploding. :confused:
    Is CSI fatigue setting in? I guess after so many years (x 3 shows), it shouldn't be all that surprising.
    I'm pretty sure NY will lose this time slot next season.

4. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

I think next season CSI:NY is going to get canned after CBS puts it on Friday or Sunday nights.:(

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

they're putting NY on Fridays or Sundays? They've got Cold Case on Sundays. I hope they don't put it on on sundays. If they put it on Fridays in Numbers old time slot, that's fine as I don't watch much on Fridays anyways. :lol:

6. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Well, the word on the street (I guess I should say 'on the boards' :lol:) is that both Numbers and Cold Case are goners. Fridays are wide open for a hit drama, as are Sundays. CSI (LV) will probably be moved, also; if it stays on Thursday, it will be at the later hour. CBS has some interesting decisions to make with these below-average numbers for all three shows, NY being the most vulnerable.