Flack #10: Don Flack Bleeds Blue

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by addictedtoSpeed, Apr 26, 2010.

1. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

yeah me too. i really wanna see her. it was interesting to watch Flack and his sis. i think it was nice to show some of Flack's family

2. CSI17

CSI17 Hit and Run

They left us hanging with that AA meeting. :( I hope she shows up in the next episodes, happy skippy.

3. Lime Sweet Pea

Lime Sweet Pea Dead on Arrival

Congrats everyone on the new thread:thumbsup:.

Yeah, I wish we could see Sam too. The last time she was mentioned was in Cuckoo's Nest when Mac and Co. couldn't find Don. Hopefully we'll get to see some of her next season.

I wonder what kind of Flack storylines they'll have. I'm curious...:lol:

4. Vickyyy

Vickyyy Rookie

I'm still hoping, praying and crossing my fingers that one day we'll see Daddy Flack. I don't mind if it's a casual interaction or maybe if Don is perhaps working a cold case or a case similar to one his Dad did and asks for advice. Whatever, I just want to see him.

5. Lime Sweet Pea

YES!!:thumbsup: I completely agree. As much as we've heard about him, it would be nice to put a face to the name. I've always wondered what kind of relationship the two had. On the one hand I could picture them really close.

But on the other, I can see them having a strained relationship. Who knows?

Plus, didn't he have a brother? I remember it mentioned in Time's Up, I think??:confused:

6. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I do believe he has two brothers.

7. Lime Sweet Pea

Oh really? I didn't know that. Ha, well, I would love for a mention of that at least.

8. Dreamboat

Dreamboat Rookie

In 4.04 Time's Up Flack talks about enduring his brother's insults but we don't know if it was singular brother's or plural brothers' insults. And we don't know if he/they are still alive. Although he did make it sound like his mother is dead.

Eddie mentioned in an interview that he would like Brian Dennehy to play his father but I don't know. Although the guy is a big Irishman and a powerful actor he doesn't look anything like Flack. I think Gabriel Byrne looks a lot more like him.

Last edited: May 6, 2010
  9. Vickyyy

Vickyyy Rookie

^ Ooh good selection with Byrne. I could see him as Flack's dad.

10. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

It would be cool to see daddy Flack. I would like to know about his mom too but most importantly we need to know what happened to Sam!

Wednesday's episode was ok, Flack looking good as always! :hugegrin:

11. tobinhr

tobinhr Hit and Run

Me too! Loved his work and thought he was very handsome.

Like father, like son?? :lol:

Tobin

12. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Since last season is when Angell died & this season they didn't do much in the way of Flack's growth, I really hope they see this next season as the time to bring it to the foreground. If they don't, I think CSI:NY is going to become kind of boring. I want someone to have more conflict then which woman they are now going to choose to date this week. We know his sister had problems with drinking so let's see Flack's other siblings or parents to come in & think they are helping Flack or something. Please TPTB!

13. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

It's quiet in here.....anyways, was just watching my favorite episode of this season Uncertainty Rules and just loved, loved, loved Flack in this one. So classic Flack! Loved this scene (as well as many others)!

[​IMG]

14. Dreamboat

Dreamboat Rookie

Yeah, I loved Flack in Uncertainty Rules. (Of course, I love him all the time.) When interrogating the birthday boy - "Clowns?", and when "Babe the Blue Ox" in your picture opened that door, his reactions were hilarious.:guffaw: Plus he looked so pretty.

15. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Yea that was too funny! And when they interrogated the wrestler guy and he says "What are you talking about?", lol, the look on his face! :lol: