Ryan/Jon #26 - 'We Want More Ryan'!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by addictedtoSpeed, Jan 28, 2010.

?

What should the title be for the new thread?

Poll closed Feb 1, 2010.
  1. Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

6 vote(s)
    26.1%
  2. TNT Togo

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  3. Wolfe's Gang

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  4. Fellowship of the Fishy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  6. We want more Ryan!

9 vote(s)
    39.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. city hunter

city hunter Rookie

2. clumsy

clumsy Victim

Ooh, I know exactly how you feel ! :D I think that Jon pics are the only reason I stay on my computer for so long :D I just can't get enough of his smile and aaaah those eyes! :drool:

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I just got back from vacation. I haven't unpacked yet,instead I logged right on and came here. I knew there would be some great pics/caps waiting for me.
    Welcome clumsy, and thanks so much for the great caps.We can never have too many pics of our gorgeous guy,so keep them coming.

4. clumsy

clumsy Victim

Aaah,I'm watching some old episode from season 5 and Jon's wearing a red shirt ! Too hot :D

5. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

WELCOME back, Greatfan!!! You were missed!!! And yes, yummy Ryan on Monday. Did you catch the episode yet? It was awesomely good. :devil:

6. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

aah yeah clumsy agree with you. those eyes are incredibly adorable :luvlove: i just woke up and i had the greatest dream ever :D i saw Jon in my dream :) aww ...

7. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Welcome, Clumsy. And thankyou for the caps. He does look good in that shade of blue. I will have to try and watch the episode tonight.
    Greatfan- hope you had a good holiday!

8. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Thanks for the welcome back Blinded and Solitaire. I did watch the episode with my sister(who hasn't watched the show for over 1 season). She had some interesting things to say about another storyline(which I posted in the E/C thread).
    I did enjoy the episode and Ryan of course. This episode set up what's to come next really well.I'm looking forward to the remaining episodes.

9. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I really enjoyed the last episode, Ryan was looking very good indeed! He had a decent amount of screentime, although he can never have enough screentime for me. Here's hoping that the remaining epis keep it up!

10. greatfan

greatfan Captain

It's been quiet in here.

Found a pic of Jon on the set .

[​IMG]

Question,how would I post a quote or name of a pic to click on(to be taken to the pic) instead of
    always just posting the pic itself and without taking the person directly to my album?

Last edited: May 8, 2010
  11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

In photobucket, there should be links under the pics in your albums. The one that says "direct link" should work. You can make it clickable with words by doing this: [*URL="http://webaddress.com]whatever title you want to give the pic like "Jon pic 1"[*/URL] Just take out the *'s. Hope that helps. Or you could always just post the thumbnail of the pic (just no more than three thumbnails per post).

12. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    Thanks GNRF.

13. Blinded By Smoke

Mmmm.. He's gorgeous! Yes. But you all already knew that...

Look. From the same day. Ohh wowwww. :drool: His royal hotness... (Still love the banner, greatfan!!! )

I think I have to keep him now! The jeans really... get to me. Kay? Kay! Thanks ladies. :D Well that was simple. LOL!

(It is to quiet in here. New episode MONDAY. Can't WAIT!!!!)

ETA: I just noticed something. We're the only thread (in Miami anyway, I didn't look at the other two) with 26 threads. WOW. The closest was Speed, and he had 18. I'm impressed, but not shocked. We love our guy! And we must be extra talkative about his..uhm...assets! ha ha ha!)

Last edited: May 8, 2010
  14. greatfan

greatfan Captain

He is gorgeous,that's a given.
    As far as you keeping him,I think not.You didn't really think it would be that easy did you?
    I did notice that there is much love for Ryan,26 threads,soon to 27.
    His assets are perfect!;)

15. Blinded By Smoke

Of course it wasn't that easy. It's only that easy when I'm talking to myself....

I love THIS picture. Wonderful assets... sure! ;) And the arms... oh... wow. :drool: And everyone has to remember this one... :devil: hehe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.