Ryan/Jon #26 - 'We Want More Ryan'!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by addictedtoSpeed, Jan 28, 2010.

?

What should the title be for the new thread?

Poll closed Feb 1, 2010.
  1. Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

6 vote(s)
    26.1%
  2. TNT Togo

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  3. Wolfe's Gang

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  4. Fellowship of the Fishy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  6. We want more Ryan!

9 vote(s)
    39.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

OH WOW!

*Raises hand*

Me, me, ME! Of course, you already KNOW this, but... he was just GORGEOUS tonight. My favorite scene was him walking down the stairs, with no jacket... and then he put the lab coat on at the perfect angle! :drool: That sounds so shallow but... WOW. Hot doesn't even begin to describe it. Stop teasing us, TPTB!! We want to see MORE of Ryan dressed like THAT. (well, I do anyway. ;) ) whew. I think I'm okay. I THINK I am....

And I adore... "Somebody stole the stolen diamonds." It ranks up with... "Oh Snap, that's the Miami way." HAHA! :D Awesome job by Jon Togo. He is simply the best!

(ETA: Could I just add, I really, REALLY can not wait for these screen caps. We know who our resident hero is--- KRISTINE !!! Looking forward to those.

Last edited: May 4, 2010
  2. clumsy

clumsy Victim

Aww I absolutely loved Jonathan in this episode. I gotta agree with you Blinded by Smoke,the scene you were talking about is totally my fave one, too! And I'm just so happy that he's finally starting to get more screen time..of course, it's never enough (cause when it comes to Jon,I believe we're all insatiable! :D ) Hehe, I actually have a t-shirt with the exact same blue colour he was wearing in this epi .. :)

3. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

me me me ;)
    ooops i spilled my coffee :lol:
    can't wait for that day i'll get computer, i need Jon :D

4. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I pretty much agree with everything you said. :lol: The episode had me like drooling and swooning the entire time (I love Ryan/Jonathan, but lately it just hasn't been as great, then this epi comes along). I especially liked when he was freaking out over the diamonds being gone. Yum. :devil: But damn he's gotten so skinny, so fast. xD Especially in his face, he's starting to remind me of season 3 Ryan at certain times. o_O Which isn't bad but sometimes a little strange. :p

5. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I'm with you all! Ryan was smoking hot last night! :drool::drool: And just too cute! Loved it more when the jacket was off and we just saw him in the shirt. Still missing last season's hair though, lol! I'm hoping to get caps done for tonight but I won't promise as we had a major flood in the house last night when the wash machine broke so it was one heck of a night and I'm exhausted. I'm going to try and get it done cause I know you all want to see them! I do too, haha!

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Man... his arms... that blue shirt. Wow!

But what I'm stuck on is when he said he was gonna go home and take a bath. A bath? Cue fangirl squealing and me passing out. All I could think of was, "may I join you?" :lol: Ryan in the bathtub... that's quite the vision. :drool:

And when he said "someone stole the stolen diamonds", did anyone else hear Alanis Moorisette's "Ironic" in their head? :lol:

7. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

oh that's a very vision. when i read this i almost fainted :lol:
    tomorrow i'm gonna go to library and try to take a good look at that episode, only i hope i'll be alone there coz other people wouldn't understand me :lol: :D
    gosh even thinking of Jon makes me drooling :D

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I think all of us were wanting to join him in the tub. :drool:
    It actually made me think of 'Friends' when Chandler is introduced to the bathtub & he's in there with bubbles & candlelight. I could see that with Ryan. :lol:

9. clumsy

clumsy Victim

10. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

11. clumsy

clumsy Victim

Oh,it's really easy if you're using BSPlayer.In case you are, you press Shift +P . The caps are usually saved in the BSPlayer File on your C:\ ;)

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Thanks for the caps. Do you mind if I use some to make icons and stuff?

13. clumsy

clumsy Victim

Nope,not at all :)

14. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

He nearly KILLED me. I'm still reeling. He's just... gorgeous! LOL! I miss season 7 hair too, but it's not SO bad anymore. It doesn't take away from anything at all. I can't imagine THIS new 'look' with the season 7 hair,that may actually kill me off. :lol: And I'm totally sorry about your wash machine. I thought about it for quite some time last night, and I know how frustrating THAT is, so take your time. We still love you and will be waiting whenever you can get to them! I just like to remind you how awesome you are from time to time! ;)

His arms are... :devil::drool::devil::drool: BUT I totally thought that about the bath, too. YUM! As me and my BFF used to say "Fan girl SQUEEE!" HA HA! Good stuff. Told you, tptb are messing with our heads. TEASES!

I nearly fainted too... and I don't worry, us Togo-holics understand you, that's all that matters. :) He always makes me drool... too. :drool:

OH MY GOODNESS. THANK YOU! Wow. I could hug you! I want to use a couple too, if that's alright? They look really good. and GOOOODNEESS, could that man be anymore gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the ones where he's walking down the stairs... oh wow.

I need to breath now!!! :eek:

15. clumsy

clumsy Victim

Haha,yeah sure.Help yourselves out..
    These are not all the caps I made,though.While I was re-watching the episode I was like "Ok,he looks great here.Oh and here too,oh and here and here and here" I made around 150 caps :D I just couldn't choose the moments, because he looks gorgeous absolutely every second..At the end of the epi in the locker room,when he was taking off his jacket I imagined him..well..stripping :D And Joe Cocker's "You can leave your hat on" was like background music..oh well ! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.