Season 10 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Pt 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Mar 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Good point...after all he is/was a CSI. Could be an interesting way to write him out of the series.

2. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Ok, Ok, interesting thought there.

I would miss Ecklie. I mean his type of character is needed. However, maybe this is what will happen:

Maybe Ecklie's character is be written out and instead of making Catherine Under Sheriff, they make her the lab director. This way they can still have her as a regular for Season 11 and since Marg has indicated this will be her last season, having her as the Director she could still pop in during Season 12 (yes, I think there will be one) for an episode here and there. :)

That would make Nick supervisor of grave and maybe they can bring someone new in (yeah, yeah I know), but maybe some cocky, think they know it all CSI Level 1 or something.

There you go mystery solved. :D

3. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

speedy, I think you are on to something. I was thinking along those same lines.

Catherine the lab director, and *coughVartanncough* the Under Sheriff. But that's me. ;) That way, they both can be recurring characters hence when Marg does leave it won't be such a shock.

Okay we have the characters set for next season, my question is now we know that Haskell knows who Dr. J is. Why go after Ray is the question in my mind? I guess we'll find out in two weeks huh?

4. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I still think Marg is going to come back. CSI would be crazy not to sign her up again.

So in that case, I believe the cliffhanger will just leave us hanging for the summer.

5. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

Maybe ECKLIE is Dr. J. :eek:

6. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Well, technically Ecklie still qualifies as a CSI and he is male... so... yeah, possibility.

8. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I thought Ecklie was the Under Sheriff? He could still be a part of the Dr. Jekyll storyline???

9. GregNickRyanFan

He is currently the Under Sheriff, but technically still qualifies to do CSI work.

I think Ecklie is listed for part one, but not part two of the finale. Hmm...

Last edited: May 3, 2010
  10. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Well, considering they won't be filming part two until July, he still may be in it. :)

11. Ipstenu

Ipstenu Police Officer Premium Member

I think, technically, it's a three-parter. Since it's a two-part finale, with a to be continued ending... I hate those, by the way.

12. Ipstenu

Ipstenu Police Officer Premium Member

I think, technically, it's a three-parter. Since it's a two-part finale, with a to be continued ending... I hate those, by the way.

13. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

^^^^
    ETA: Yeah, what she said. :)

It's my understanding that Part 2 is 'Meat Jekyll' (Dr. Who being Part 1), which is the finale, and Ecklie isn't listed in the cast of MJ. The life-or-death cliffhanger is a separate 'to be continued' issue, I think.

14. GregNickRyanFan

Yeah, I meant Ecklie isn't listed for "Meat Jekyll". I don't think we have cast info on the premiere yet.

15. csi_miami_babe

csi_miami_babe Rookie

I know this is off topic, but does anyone know the date of the season finale?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.