Hodges & Wendy - Labrat Love #2, They "ARE" made for each other

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by DJRideout, Dec 20, 2009.

1. jazzy

jazzy Civilian

Hi, there :)

I've been following this thread for a while now. Just reading. Of course, I'm a HUGE Wedges fan.

Just wanted to drop a link to a youtube video CSI: Behind the Scenes With the CSIs. Here it is:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVQmSVlGbww

BTW, if the link doesn't show, go to Youtube and type 'liz vassey wallace behind the scenes'. It should be the first video there.

I don't know if some of you have seen it but it has a great few minutes with Liz and Wallace behind the scenes. They're funny and do have a great chemistry off screen, as well :)

You can skip Marg and Laurence if you want and go to 3:50 when Liz and Wally begin.

Enjoy!

Peace.

2. riddick

riddick Rookie

Yes, I like that clip too! They really have a great chemistry both on and off screen! Wallace is such a pleasant man! I made caps of this clips, just see where my obession gets to..

Oh, by the way I found this comment on a FB Fan Page dedicated to Wally:
    "for goodness sakes, have Hodges take Wendy out to dinner or something! The sexual tension is giving me an earache"

Now I'm not English speaking, but can anyone explain to me why specifically a earache?:lol:

I forgot: welcome to the thread!

3. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Welcome, jazzy.

I have no idea, either, and I'm a born and raised New Jerseyan. :lol:

I posted this on TWoP, and I thought it was appropriate. :D

Yeah, I loved that. The entire time it's like she wants to fess up but at the same time doesn't really want to get in trouble. Plus, Catherine might ask why Hodges of all people would lie and risk getting in trouble for someone else.

4. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Just caught this over in the spoiler thread, so I thought I would toss it under a spoiler tag here.

Question: Please tell me that CSI is taking Catherine/Vartann further. Catherine hasn’t had a stable relationship on the show in 10 years and I really loved their scenes earlier this month. —Steph
    Ausiello:
    I hear we’ll find out exactly where things stand with those two in the season finale. Same goes for Wendy and Hodges.

Now I am even MORE curious as to what to expect. At least it sounds like some kind of follow up to the recent 'Field Mice' episode. And not having to what for another season, for another labrat episode, to see what pans out for them.

And Hodges BETTER NOT screw it up either...:lol:

CSI Files, over on the side, has a nice little review on our recent labrat episode, and I have to say, a few things stood out for comment.

Perhaps it's just me, but up until 'A Space Oddity', I honestly can't remember ever seeing a personal issue really effect Hodges...Well to the degree that it actually effects him professionally. I wouldn't consider his disappontment in Grissom leaving as something that effected his work. Personally, I think it's refreshing to see him on a more human-like level. What I mean is, that things can get to and effect him, just like anyone else.

I don't think I really thought of it like that. I think I just thought that he had made a desicion long ago that no matter what, work came first. I think he would have been devastated if he indeed put it all on the line only to be turned down by Wendy. And it would have probably had a greater effect on his character as a whole had it of turned out bad. He wouldn't be the same Hodges we all know and love. And I don't think I would have been able to handle that.

Ahem...You're telling me!

Aww...way to go Wendy! Take matters into your own hands. Good girl! You just bulldozed your way through his tough exterior he probably took years to build up. Now he's treading in unfamiliar waters of a possible relationship...'bout time :lol:.

5. CSI17

CSI17 Hit and Run

Hi everyone! :) I love this pairing and I hope that after the kiss they shared, it would progress to something more. :adore:

6. DJRideout

I hope so too. I just don't want it to finally take a step forward only to take two steps back...cause that would really suck. I don't want Hodges to turn around and ultimately decide that the lab is still his top priority. I think I'd climb into the television set and slap him myself...:lol:.

But I think that now that he knows she likes him and he's had a taste of what could be, his tune will change. I could be wrong...but I hope not. And if I am right....I say they'll try to keep it a secret the best they can so one won't have to switch shifts.

And I am still curious about their first interaction after the fact....we didn't see any of the labrats last week.

OH, and I'd like to share this with my fellow wedges supporters. ;) Just a little something to mark the occasion.

7. DocRobbinsLacky

DocRobbinsLacky Victim

*waves*

Hi all! My name is Pearl. I used to have an account here, but I believe it was deleted, or I deleted it. I can't really remember. It doesn't matter, I wanted a fresh start anyway.

Anywho! lol. I wanted to join in on the Wendy/Hodges love. I don't think I've ever been so excited as I was with the 'Field Mice' episode. I did do the 'Finally!' reaction XD

8. PianoWizzy

PianoWizzy Prime Suspect

My reaction to the kiss was more like "hot dang!" :guffaw: And DJRideout: I love that wallpaper so much... that it's my wallpaper :D

I do apologize for not having been here for a little while... blame life. =]

I have not seen any latest episodes after Field Mice. Any Wedges events since then??

9. DJRideout

Welcome Pearl...or I should say...DocRobbinsLacky! :) It's always great to see a new face and know that there are others out there that support Wendy/Hodges.

LOL, I think we all did when we finally seen the kiss. And I think we were all glad that tptb didn't, once again, prolong the guessing game of sort. Are they, aren't they, will they won't they...etc.

added > Thanks Piano Wizzy...glad you liked it. And not to worry, nothing was missed.

Last edited: May 3, 2010
  10. DocRobbinsLacky

DocRobbinsLacky Victim

Yeah, ever since Field Mice I don't think Hodges or Wendy has even been in the episodes have they? I haven't seen the last episode, so I'm not sure. I haven't heard anymore news about them though, has anyone else? When I get time, I'm going to make some icons and stuff, but alas, right now, I'm way too busy. Gotta love real life. It can be crazy. Just like theirs!

11. riddick

riddick Rookie

I think they're trying to give us some suspence...I guess it's a good sign, I mean, if they're going to be canon then the most reasonable thing is to reveal that they are together in the season finale, so they'll start the new season as a pair.

The other possibility is that they have tried to get together and it ain't working...4 years wasted on nothing...I think Dr.Jekyll can be considered an absolute beginner if compared to my murder instinct if this is what's gonna happen...

Last edited: May 4, 2010
  12. DocRobbinsLacky

DocRobbinsLacky Victim

We can hope, can't we? lol. Well, I know the writers will do what they think is best, but I still hope they do something more with them and their possible romantic relationship. That's just mean, teasing us like that. Give us something! Anything! We will be good! Really! It's just... they've danced around it so long, it's getting frustrating.

13. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

;)Welcome Perl

thank god for YT....I finally saw "the kiss" and it was ok. And if they are not getting some going on off screen. I would be sort of :confused:. we debated this before. If they are not getting together then writers wanted to "spare" Wendy for a better love- storyline. BUT::::they didn´t.

They even made the character say: you are what i want.

So if she is into Hodges what other man could do the same for her;).

So why should they not be "on" off screen?

Well.... for one why that reaction after the kiss???:confused:. What sort of follow - up do you "see" after that?

14. PalmTree

PalmTree Police Officer

Hi there.... after following this thread for a while, I've decided this evening to sign up... I like this ship.... love the awkwardness...
    I hope there will be some follow up after 10x18.. and if not... I guess the TPTB don't understand their own characters... :cool:

15. riddick

riddick Rookie

Hi, welcome to the threaD!
    The worrying thing is
    TPTB have decided to "push on" Catherine&Vartann affair....I think it's highly improbable that they carry on two ships in the same show...This is what I'm really worried about....Four years waiting patiently and being overpassed just because a major character is supposed to start an affair right out of the blue....Top notchwork

Needless to say I'm hoping I'm totally wrong about how it will turn out

Last edited: May 8, 2010