Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Part IV

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Drumchik, Aug 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lt.Sugar

Lt.Sugar Hit and Run

One of my fav pics of Louise

[​IMG]

I miss her. We need detective Curtis back! Why not having her back pregnant? I heard that can even happen to a detective...sometimes...

2. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I can't imagine Curtis pregnant, I'm really glad they didn't write it in the last time she had a baby. Apart from that, it wouldn't make any sense at all to bring Sofia back after such a long time, especially not pregnant... I've waited so long to have Sofia back on CSI, but since the show has lost its appeal to me anyway, I don't really care. I'm rather looking forward to whatever she is up to next.

If she's really pregnant she's not likely to work much, though. We'll see...

3. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

From TV Guide online:
    Louise Lombard to guest-star on Miami Medical
    Mar 15, 2010 06:26 PM ET
    by Adam Bryant

Louise Lombard will guest-star on an upcoming episode of Jerry Bruckheimer's new CBS drama Miami Medical, TVGuide.com has learned exclusively.

Lombard will play Karen, a woman who's rushed to the hospital with her husband Frank (George Newbern) when the balcony of their apartment collapses. Once the doctors have a look, they learn her condition is worse than expected, but she mysteriously refuses treatment.

Lombard is best known for her work as Detective Sofia Curtis on CSI. She also starred alongside Chris O'Donnell and LL Cool J as Special Agent Lara Macy in the two-part NCIS episode that launched NCIS: Los Angeles, thoughLombard's character did not carry over to the series.

Newbern, aka the groom from the Father of the Bride movies, has done guest spots on CIS: Miami, The Mentalist, Grey's Anatomy, Castle, and Nip Tuck.Miami Medical stars Jeremy Northam as the leader of one of the country's premiere trauma units. The series deals with the "golden hour" — the 60 minutes immediately following a critical injury.

The show premieres Friday, April 2 at 10/9c. Lombard's episode is slated to air in late April.

4. Lt.Sugar

Lt.Sugar Hit and Run

I wonder if you can see her pregnancy in that episode.
    Thanks for the info I really hope there'll be some clips of that episode in the internet

5. LaHarpy

LaHarpy Victim

Dynamo beat me to it.

So, is it too much to ask to get this woman on TV regularly, again? (After her baby girl is a little older, of course.)

Harpy

6. Lt.Sugar

Lt.Sugar Hit and Run

It's a start to have her on tv twice in April, but I agree with you. It's time to see her every week again. Perfect would be back on CSI, but I'd take any other show too...

7. LaHarpy

LaHarpy Victim

Warm up your DVRs, folks.

From The Futon Critic: http://www.thefutoncritic.com/listings/20100401cbs07/

MIAMI MEDICAL
    Air Date: Friday, April 23, 2010
    Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
    Episode Title: (#104) "All Fall Down"

Louise Lombard ("CSI") Guest Stars as Karen, a Trauma Patient "All Fall Down" - As the team works to save the lives of a couple injured in a balcony collapse, they are shocked when the wife refuses treatment. Meanwhile, a patient's arrival with a large sum of cash in tow causes a stir among the staff, on MIAMI MEDICAL, Friday, April 23 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Louise Lombard ("CSI") guest stars as Karen, a trauma patient.

According to IMDB (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1452806/) her Stargate Universe episode airs on the same night at 9pm EST.

Harpy

8. CSI17

CSI17 Hit and Run

I want Detective Curtis back on CSI. :(

9. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

did anyone catch either of her two latest appearances?

The SGU appearance was fantastic. I needed a handful of kleenexes for that one. She was great! And I LOVED her glasses!

The Miami Medical appearance was okay, but she was stuck in the hospital bed for most of it.

10. LaHarpy

LaHarpy Victim

Right there with you, Kaylyne. Kind of suspected she wouldn't have much to do in MM since I'd seen the show before so I'm glad we got to see something more in SGU.

Harpy

11. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I'll watch it later, I'm so excited :D haven't seen her in anything for such a long time... does anyone have screencaps from either of the two shows? Didn't find any so far...

12. mati

mati Rookie

Hi guys
    Long time no see, but I'm delighted to hear all the news about Louise. I hope to be able to see soon those episodes and also to see her on screen on a weekly basis. Thanks for all your infos.
    Take care

13. Lt.Sugar

Lt.Sugar Hit and Run

There are some here: http://louise-lombard.org/
    I loved to see her in MM, haven't watched Stargate yet, will keep that a special Louise night...a whole night only her TV series :)

14. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Thanks for the link. She looked gorgeous, even with her face bruised.

Loved her on Stargate. Very emotional appearance, wish her part had been bigger, though... I'd really love some caps of it, as well. She's so damn hot with those dark glasses. :devil:

Louise should really be on TV more often.

15. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

a few caps from SGU:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The glasses are <3

I'm going to put a bunch more on my LJ in a few minutes (just click my sig banner to get there)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.