George/Nick: Texan Charm #11

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Nov 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I'll say yes to that, too! :lol:

On to last night...

Dirty Nick in the sewers! :drool: As assistant supervisor he could have given that job to Greg but I like that he doesn't give out jobs he won't do himself.

And Smokey (or was it Speedy? I've fogotten! :alienblush:) I noticed in the beginning - Nick Stokes still doesn't use umbrellas. :lol: He did seem to have consented to use the rest of the rain gear however. Wonder how long it took them to convince George that it was really for the benefit of his back that he not get drenched? :lol:

I'll have to see if there's anything more after I cap it. (could not get to sleep last night so I'm not really awake this morning and I don't remember the finer points of the episode right now.)

Susan

2. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

He looked great last night:) I liked the fact that he and Greg took turns going down into the sewars - he could have pulled rank, but he didn't.

3. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Amen! :D It reminded me of "Turn, Turn, Turn" when Greg went into the attic instead of Nick because of George's back. Must have been returning the favor now that he's feeling better. ;)

Yes! :lol: I thought of that right away when I saw the rain....please let George have gotten his way again and not used an umbrella! :lol:

4. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

5. Smokey

Oh. Hell. No.

6. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Whew, at least he doesn't read about others fetishes. ;)

7. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Well if he's reading your post, Speedy, he might wonder.:guffaw:

Ahh..the beauty of the world wide web.

ETA: Hey George..if you're reading this post, audition for Glee..I'd love to hear you sing again!

8. CgrGrl

CgrGrl Witness

I'm sure he probably knows. :devil: Frankly, I love being a kooky George Eads fan.

9. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

What is the shirtless and shoeless website he mentioned?

10. Smokey

Some Season 3 goodness showing on Spike this afternoon. :D I even like "Blood Lust"...hardly even notice that Nick wasn't in it at all. Still, I like the ones he's in better. ;) Anyone remember why he couldn't be in that one? Seems like usually when he's not around there is a personal reason (his back) or he's working on another project (Evil Knievel).

11. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

I must confess - if Nick is not in an episode, I do not watch it. I don't care how good the episode might be. I only watch the show because of George.

12. Smokey

I wasn't that way in the "old days", but I confess that I am with the newer episodes. I just don't think they're quite as consistently good as they were with the old team. I mean, "Jackpot" is one of my faves and it's 99% Grissom. :) But now...I don't have any interest in say, "All In" or "Mascara".

13. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I know his mother fell ill and was in the hospital. It might have been because of that.

14. CgrGrl

CgrGrl Witness

I don't remember much about it, but when those Hawaii pics came out it was all over my google alerts. People were showing pictures of his feet and drooling. :lol: Actually since I share the same fetish as Speedy I should probably just keep quiet. :devil:

15. stimpy

stimpy Victim

This last Sat. evening the local university here in my hometown of Janesville, WI featured a program called "Behind the Scenes of CSI" hosted by David Berman (SuperDave) and Jon Wellner (Henry). They discussed how episodes are put together, the research they do (David and Jon are the researchers for the show and have their own company.They also do research for Bones, CSI Miami, NCIS). So the point of my post is--they had a question and answer session and a lady (bless her heart!) asked why dont the men (she didnt specifically say Nick but we know ;)) wear the "CSI shirts" (opened up to show a lil more) and the tighter pants? And Jon asked so "specifically are we talking about Nick? Do you want more shirtless scenes from him? A couple more buttons open on the shirts?" And there was a resounding "YES!!" from the crowd. David and Jon said they promised they would take that suggestion back to Carol and George! Keep your fingers crossed! Just had to share with a group I know that would appreciate that!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.