CSI:NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - This City Never Sleeps

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

exactly again. it's just so unsurprising and seems far too obvious. but we'll see....

to go and peruse warhols, apparently... :p

mmmmmmomnomnommmmm

good point! so i'll leave the pizza alone if you agree to leave the dim sum? (is that another song?!)

so do i! we could be like spinal tap :D

indeed, it really is quite nasty :(

2. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

OK did I miss something, I cant for the life of me figure out why Shane Casey would be targeting Danny for revenge, what did Danny do to him?? If anything I thought that Danny was the most sympathetic towards Shane during his episodes. Why is he so mad at Danny?? It doesn't make sense, at least not to me, that is the biggest reason I haven't liked the fact that they brought Shane back (again)!!!

I just really hope they kill him in the finale/season premiere just end the Shane Casey thing its getting to be a bit much I mean how many times can the same person escape from jail/police custody

3. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

exactly! that's why i'm kinda thinking it's somehow not going to be a personal revenge against danny.... because the only thing i can think of that danny did was be the one to tell him that the team figured out his brother really was guilty...but that didn't have to do with danny personally...:wtf:

oh i know it!!! it was ridiculous enough in the first go around, let alone once you add in these new escapes...:rolleyes:

Last edited: Apr 27, 2010
  4. uscrocks

uscrocks Civilian

Those photos scare me. God forbid should they go in a direction not used by at least one tv show finale each year.

5. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

My sister said Danny/Lindsay/Lucy looked like they came off a page of Better Homes and Gardens.

I do not disagree. :lol:

6. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Okay let me get this straight... Danny and Lindsay are taking the baby out for a stroll and BAM! the next thing we know, they are being what chased up to the lighthouse, baby in tow, to escape Shane Casey??? HMMM. :shifty:

Sounds very... how shall I say it...lackluster :rolleyes:

7. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

:lol:. Yep. And the fact he'll be collared by Flack early on to escape yet again... :shifty::p. ...just ...yah.

...I'm sorry, but I can't agree to those terms :lol: It's not that I eat much of either, but I don't want to forego the option should opportunity arise :lol:. Besides, Dim Sum is best shared in a group anyways :p

:D I'm there.

(...and oddly weird, Spinal Tap's being lost backstage came up at work today :lol: Hullooooo Clevel- wtf is the stage? :lol:. Long, irrelevant story :lol:)

I was stubbornly trying to be all optimistic this whole time :lol:. Tried to ignore a kernal of concerned dread when the show said they were bringing Casey back, tried not to laugh too loudly when DL were announced as featuring not only in the finale but as what is to keep viewers just frozen to the edge of their seats all summer long... My glass half full keeps needing refills just from all the drinking games the eps are starting to engender :p.

Let's face it. Will Batts' Lighthouse is still among the most interesting parts of the finale :lol: Playing scavenger hunt with Casey across Manhattan? Where the guy finds the time in his fiendish evil brilliance to attend to all the details - oh wait. Tardis. Riiiiight. Of course, if he has one, beats the hell outta me how he got caught in the first place.

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I don't know if this is the right place to post this but Elsie or Kristine can delete it if it is not :)

This is an online petition to say "Thanks" to our online designer Mr Will Batts for his incredible job he has done all these years

Please, it only takes a minute to write a kind message as part of this petition :)

http://www.petitiononline.com/an0/petition.html

Credits:

CSI: NY CORP,
    Visit CSI: NY YOUNG REPORTER

http://csiny-youngreporter.moonfruit.com

thanks to all

Last edited: Apr 27, 2010
  9. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I love that, perhaps mdr, poor Lucy

It is true that it is very different from the fact that in the habit to wear danny, but it is the less bad than Don's ties lol!!!!

10. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

Shane Casey is in jail again so why don't we go to the top of the lighthouse?
    Great idea, Lindsay! I am so happy that Shane Casey can't escape this time!

Must.Protect.Baby.From.Horrible.Clothes.
    OH NO, IT DOESN'T WORK! I wonder why!

Here we have something to look forward to... :drool::drool::drool:

Hiiighway to the DANGER ZONE! *angry look*

You do realize that this is not Top Gun?

11. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i don't either. maybe better homes and gardens should take note if they require a cover image for their next issue?!

hmm yes, good point. although i do manage to eat a hell of a lot of dim sum all by myself. the same (on both counts) goes for sushi. hmm, we've reached a pizza shaped impasse.

btw: about that scene with the pizza, i assume i'm not the only one that thought that, prior to the crime scene appearing, aubrey was hinting that mac should take her to this lovely new pizza place as a proper date, and mac was taking the hint and was about to ask her?

it has a habit of cropping up in the oddest of situations. just like life of brian and help! all good silly films, usable in so many situations :D

for a moment there i had a mental image of the wombles singing about lighthouses, then i remembered that was Mike Batt. [/random brain]

haha brilliant :D is flack gonna be his wingman?!

12. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Nothing we don't already know, but...

From Fancast

13. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Maybe Shane is in love with Danny and mighty pissed off that he's taken up with some girl from Montana and has a kid.:lol::lol: Seriously, though, why is he targeting Danny? Because Danny told him the truth about his brother? Because Danny put him away? Because Danny was sympathetic towards him when he arrested him (both times) but never visited him in jail, and Shane feels betrayed?

To be honest, I can't see why Shane would be targeting any of the team. His reason for targeting Hawkes was that he thought he'd been a part of wrongfully sending Shane's brother to jail, but once he found out the truth, he seemed to just lose all the fight and anger and desire for revenge.

You know what I'd like? A season finale without a cliffhanger, just a really good episode (the first 3 finales were really good I thought, especially Snow Day) with lots of action, some good stuff for all the team, and then it all gets sorted (perhaps not entirely, perhaps a thread or two - like with the s2 finale, we knew Flack was probably going to make it, but not if/when he'd be returning to duty, with s1 there was the interest of Hawkes becoming a CSI) and ends on a conclusive, non-hangery note. This ep sounds like it's going to be a bit of a 'who will survive' (this time out of D/L/L, presumably) and they did that last season. I think it's perfectly possible to have a brilliant season finale without it being a cliffhanger - Snow Day being a prime example!

14. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

What an odd question. :confused:

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Now I'm very worried that they're gonna 86 the baby. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.