Mac #8: hot man on the radar

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by talkingtocactus, Dec 1, 2009.

?

mac #8: ???

1. hot man on the radar

19 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. we need more ACTION!

5 vote(s)
    6.6%
  3. taylor girls attack on the locker room

6 vote(s)
    7.9%
  4. the Big Apple's boss man

16 vote(s)
    21.1%
  5. we are oatmeal people

10 vote(s)
    13.2%
  6. what a man!

7 vote(s)
    9.2%
  7. New York's hottest CSI

13 vote(s)
    17.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

^^^ Damn it, I need to move to different counties., the Formula is one of my fav. eppies. :devil::devil::devil: We got a CSI-free Saturday night. :scream: Which is possibly not good for my health. :( Let's hope you ladies know how we can survive for another 14 days. ;)

2. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

MarineGirl,
    Think Mac looks at in your eyes. Then you can better waiting fore 14 days.

:drool::drool::drool:

[​IMG]

:devil::devil::devil:

[​IMG]

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

[​IMG]

3. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ that last pic is one of my favourites ever, i love it <3

4. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

^Oh yes, me too. Damn that Rose, I want him to look at me like that. I just love that whole episode, because we see a softer, shyer side to Mac, and how confused he is when she asks him out, and how obviously difficult a decision it is for him to make. I think it shows just how much Gary emotes/acts through his eyes, particularly with Mac. Another example from the same episode is the look he gets when the man from the DA's office goes to meet his wife for dinner, and Mac is watching them together...

Here it is:

[​IMG]

Pic isn't mine, I think it's from CSI Caps, or pastmyshoulder. But it ain't mine 'cause I'm too lazy to do screencaps.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2010
  5. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Owwwwww!!!! *melts* :adore:

MacsLady! That pic you posted is super cute! I've always been soft when it comes to his eyes...:adore:I think also that Gary acts a lot through his eyes. Not only in CSI:NY but it's definitely very strong when it comes to Mac. I think it suits for the character since Mac is a guy who doesn't necessarily show his emotions through words so his eyes speaks for itself. Not to mention those eyes....Green and in some different light they look a blueish...:drool: Beware you gonna hear a thud soon! :lol:

*Thud*

*Ouch...damn this man is killing me!* :guffaw:

Jools. I know what you mean. We have season 5 here and I'd wanna see seaosn 6!!! :( Not to mention I read that in May we'll have a week without CSI:NY! :wtf:This is awful! :scream: Bur I'll go with nel and suggest that think Mac's eyes...looking at you...:drool: It helps really! :lol:

I cleaned my room yesterday and I arranged my DVD's also and in some point I brabbed CSI:NY s1 box and I thought that I haven't watched that in long time so I watched "Tanglewood" and "Blood, sweat and tears" and "Hush" episodes. I nearly melted when I saw Mac there.:luvlove: He really has changed a lot since season1 it's good I think but it was amazing to see him there wearing a tie and being a bit gloomy.:devil::drool::evil: Not to mention I forgot how hot he looked there! :drool::drool::drool:

After seeing that pic I think I have to watch that season 1 final episode today! :lol:

Course I didn't come without pics. First one is for Jools especially! :D

[​IMG]

*Don't worry Jools, I'll be with you no matter what.:devil::devil::devil:*

[​IMG]

*Watch this fellow Taylor-Girls! My god...I love this man's....'equipments'* :devil::devil::devil:

:guffaw:
    [​IMG]

*Taylor-Girls! What did you do...this time?*

*Umm...nothing...detective...just we made sure you got your gun with you!* :devil::evil::devil:
    [​IMG]
    *Really...? Somehow my detecive instinct tells me that you weren't interested only the gun in my holster!* :evil::evil:

*cough* Erm...I wouldn't dare to argue with you detective...Maybe we were a bit naughty girls...so what can we do to make it up to you?* :devil:
    [​IMG]
    *Hmm I think that would be arranged.*

*Good as long as you have cuffs, tie and gun with you I think we'll manage, right girls?* :devil::lol::devil:

6. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

yeah it's one of my top 5 eps over all the seasons i think, i just love it. it's so nice to see mac off duty (although i suppose he never is really), the oatmeal scene is just totally adorable, and the way he helps amy as well, and his nervousness about maybe going on a date or not, it's lovely. i also really like how stella *knows* he's going on a date without him even saying it explicitly, which i'm sure some would construe as her being madlyinlovewithhimandtunedintoeverythinghethinks/feels, but given how pleased she is for him and how encouraging that he should do it (and the fact she's going on a date herself) suggests that she's just really pleased for him as a friend, and i really like that part of it.

i also really like how utterly bemused and baffled he looks when she asks him out, and how lost he looks at the end when he thinks she's not there <3

oh yeah, and it's not a bad case either, i quite enjoyed that aspect too :lol:

7. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

lisa, I agree! It's one of my favourite episdoes too. The oatmeal scene is indeed lovely, as is his confused look when Rose asks him out. IMO, Mac is a confident guy when it comes to his job, and he works with women very well (Stella being the clearest example) but when it comes to personal stuff and particularly personal stuff with women he really isn't sure of himself at all - we saw it when Polly was hitting on him in Jamalot, and pretty much throughout his relationship with Peyton, as he himself said, she pursued him. His nervousness with Rose is just so cute, and so 'Mac'. I also love the end scenes when he goes to meet Rose at the bar, and he can't see her, and he looks so disappointed and let down and nervous all at the same time, and then she turns up....it's just a wonderful scene (I think it's good for her she did turn up, I can just imagine Stella tracking her down if she hadn't turned up and going all Pissy Stella on her on Mac's behalf:lol:). Mac helping Amy was great too. He's definitely someone you want around in a crisis (hell, I'd fake a crisis if it meant I could get my hands on him!).
    I love seeing off-duty Mac too, though you're right, being Mac he's never really 'off duty'. Hmm, saying off duty makes me think of 'duty free', duty free Mac, anyone?:devil:

8. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

exactly. oh i love the scenes with polly in jamalot :D i love rollerderby too so that ep was great for me all round really. i just kind of wished i could be polly ;)

absolutely, i would imagine stella would be pretty pissed off :lol:

yup, me too :D

yeah i love off duty mac too, partly because i think he looks even better in casual clothes - mmmmm. and yeah, duty free mac, but only if i can get (a) a discount, (b) some booze and (c) some fags to go with him (*ahem* obviously i mean to share with him hehe :devil:) :D

9. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

TAYLOR GIRLS! CODE RED!!!!! :alienblush::alienblush::alienblush:

Our fav detective is injured! New promo pics! Here we go!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is amazing! Gary looks super hot there! :drool::drool::drool: I can't imagine any other man who's so damn hot when he's injured! :D

MAC IN BLACK IS BACK HOTTER THAN EVER! :devil::devil::devil:

But I think we need....[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Enjoy! :D

10. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Oh Sam, what for great pics of Mac, thanks.[​IMG] Only Peyton interferes. I what glad as them to England departed.[​IMG]

11. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

WTF?????? :confused::confused::confused: Our detective hurt? :scream::scream::scream:
    And are my eyes deceiving me? [​IMG] That's Peyton. No she can't capture him. :scream::scream::scream: I like the Aubrey storyline... *thud*

Indeed we do. But I have to say I adore that last pic, Sam :devil::devil::devil: M-I-B is the best. :adore::adore::adore:

Aaaagggghhrrrr.... where's that ambulance to clean up the mess I've left?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

haha yeah i saw those pics earlier and all thoughts of my proust essay were sidelined for quite a while - they're really hot :D :drool:

13. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I agree he looks great in casual clothes. :drool:

Sam, thanks for the lovely pics. Casual/injured Mac = :drool::drool::drool: This sounds interesting, too, because we've never really seen him injured before, not in the way it seems in those pics where it looks like he's actually (dare I say it) off work (?) and also where he's had an injury that requires a proper dressing/bandage thingy like he has. Oooh, and he's in black....:drool::drool:
    Thanks for posting them here.

14. Remke79

Remke79 Witness

i love that episode of season 1, Rose was so sweet and nerves
    about asking if he wants to join with her to a bar, and he is talking that he most go to work..., pfff she is doing her thing thats difficult already. but he show-up at the bar and she was happy.

i love off duty Mac

15. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Iam too. The Season 1 is my fav Season. Mac and Rose were great together. The shy Mac was sweet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.