Ryan/Jon #26 - 'We Want More Ryan'!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by addictedtoSpeed, Jan 28, 2010.

?

What should the title be for the new thread?

Poll closed Feb 1, 2010.
  1. Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

6 vote(s)
    26.1%
  2. TNT Togo

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  3. Wolfe's Gang

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  4. Fellowship of the Fishy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  6. We want more Ryan!

9 vote(s)
    39.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Ryan looked great tonight.I know the caps will be really good!

2. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Jon was HOT!!! My thoughts on the episode can be found in the 'Backfire' thread, but IMO, it was AWESOME. Great screen time (for everyone) and GREAT job to TPTB for making Ryan... RYAN! Also, two thumbs up for Ryan getting that scene...
    Under the sprinkler... all wet! HOT!!! :drool:
    , instead of say.. Jesse(Nothing against Jesse, but as the thread title suggest--- MORE Ryan. :p). LOL! Gah. Awesomness. He's lost so much weight, and gah.. the arms! They get me every single time!!! :drool::drool::drool:

*sigh*

AND KRISTINE.. I really, REALLY want caps for this episode.. pwease?!

Last edited: Apr 20, 2010
  3. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

I agree, he was just amazing tonight. Though, like I said in the backfire spoilers thread,

I was kinda sorta hoping he'd take off the shirt after being soaked under the sprinklers... Jesse would have, lol. I'm kidding.

4. Blinded By Smoke

I AGREE!!! :drool: And I'm not kidding! ;) Hehe

5. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

I wonder if they gave Jon a personal trainer/dietician. He has made comments in the past that he didn't know how to eat properly so maybe now he does. Don't lose any more though, Jon! I love those behind-the-scenes shots! Why are they always so fascinating to watch, even though there is alot of waiting time? I think I heard someone in the background saying that they were chuckling because Jon had to run through the puddle. Do you think the actors get self-conscious with crowds watching their every move?

6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I was happy all around with Ryan in the episode.He looked great,hot,cute,yummy and any other word you can think of.He seemed pretty much his old self.Someone mentioned he his quick to accuse,but it's not as if he accuses and doesn't try to find the truth.
    I would have liked to see more with the wet shirt.
    I happy that Jon is looking healthy.His little tummy is gone.

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

He looked really good. I loved him getting wet, but my favorite shot was the camera behind him as he's running up the stairs to help Calleigh with the kid. Nice butt shot there. :lol: Kristine, when you cap this ep, could you please do some of that scene? :lol:

8. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

:lol: You bet! I'm going to cap last night's episode today and then do the other two since I was too busy yesterday to start.

9. ericandryanfan

ericandryanfan Hit and Run

i can't wait for season 8 to start in the U.K jon looks great!!!!! super hot!!!!

10. lausi_GM

lausi_GM Dead on Arrival

okay, since the pic won't work... I cannot share *sigh*

I can't even delete my own posts?!?!? strange....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 20, 2010
  11. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I want to add my vote on how smoking HOT Ryan looked last night:drool::drool::devil:

I was too. After last week, I was feeling bummed on how tptb were again tinkering with his character and treating him "un-Ryanlike" but he seemed back to himself again (I will eventially post over on the episode thread). I didn't find that whole thing with the turpentine as bad as last week; based on the information he had at the time, it was a logical conclusion and he wasn't there (where did he go exactly?:confused:) to get the additional information.
    The shirt was wet but could have been wetter:devil::lol::devil:
    Jon looked as fit and trim as we've seen him this year. Keep it up Jon:thumbsup:

Say, I have a theory: maybe the character being tinkered with in a negative light isn't Ryan after all but his evil twin Brian. Maybe it's Brian who wanted to leave a scene early for lunch and gets terse with Tom Loman, and looks like a rookie...(okay I never said it was a GOOD theory:lol::lol::guffaw::guffaw:)

Your's too? I actually yelled "what a nice view" as he was running up those stairs:guffaw:

12. slower

slower Lab Technician

Ok you want my theory. I think Ryan stood outside that house and lit that fire just with his extreme hottness. :lol: I know it's not a good theroy; but what with the rear view and all the scenes in between, it was a four alarm fire for me. :guffaw:

That shirt needed to be wetter and then it needed to come off. :devil::drool::devil::drool::devil: "Big sigh". When is it going to happen?:scream:

13. Blinded By Smoke

Oh snap! Forgot about the stairs... that was a great view... :drool: They did that on purpose! You know they did...

Thank you, TBTB! haha!

Excited about your caps, Kristine! They'll be hot... for sure. And I agree, Slower... he did it with his extreme hotness! :D

14. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I like your theory better:lol:. The whole screen was on fire when he appeared.:drool::devil::drool:

I agree, the shirt should have been wetter. Maybe the whole thing in super slow motion with him shaking the water out of his hair and then pulling off his shirt.....I better stop or I'll need a cold shower:lol::devil:

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I rewound the tape a couple of times to see that scene again. :lol:
    The episode was penned by two women, so I have to wonder if they wrote that butt shot in or if that was the camera operator's decision. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.