Mac <3 Stella #19 - I won't give up if you dont give up.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Jan 23, 2010.

?

Smackie NAME needed!

Poll closed Jan 26, 2010.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #19: Proving love can really conquer all.

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #19:"I won't give up if you dont give up."

23 vote(s)
    79.3%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #19: "'Coz it all comes down to Christmas".

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #19: "I need a sign to let me know you're here"

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  5. Mac <3 Stella #19: "Because i will be right here waiting for you"

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  1. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Gentle reminder, can we please remember that all posts must have at least 3 lines of ontopic discussion. Thank you, now back to Mac and Stella.

Steph.

2. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

[​IMG]
    _________Thanks Asprine!:thumbsup:I love the look on Stellas face as she is looking at Mac! She almost looks like a girl in Love!:drool: If he were to look up at her while she is looking at him like that What do you think his reaction would be! I'm thinking he would get all shy and distracted!:lol::luvlove:

3. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Oh my gosh, would you believe my luck? I missed about 15 minutes of this episode and guess which part it was, yep the scene from those pics. Could somebody feel me in as to what happened during that particular scene? What brought on that look she's giving him? It's priceless.;)

4. msgirl

msgirl Police Officer

Glad to be back ;)

Nice caps Asprine I love the last one Stella's little smile so cute.

At home maybe ?? Or Mac's Apartment ?? ;)

Is that the episode where he says for Stella to continue with the compass killer case while he goes to see flack in Nelly's Characters apartment. When she tells him to be careful and lightly touches his arm?

Like with the coffee grounds :luvlove:

5. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

KNOCK KNOCK!! ANYONE HERE?! It seems everyone has left town...Helloooooo:lol:

I think it was when Mac was looking over some blue prints of the prison as they were discussing trying to break Hawkes out of prison! They were not in the room alone I dont think but might as well have been!:devil: At least Stella thought so anyway!!:drool: I am so bored WAITING AGAIN for another episode and in the spoiler thread is the discussion of the upcoming girly/ Mac party:rolleyes: Peyton seems to want to take over where she left off the way the pictures look. I am curious as to how Stella will react when she sees her. I dont think she is very happy in the way she broke Macs heart. Hope she says something or at least lets her see how close she(Stella) and Mac have become. What would really rock my boat would be if MAC showed Peyton how close HE has become to Stella!:thumbsup:

6. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

msgirl, my mom is named Eloise.

Now to Mac and Stella.
    Sam222 has posted some pics of Mac over in the Mac thread in the NY section. In those pictures he has his arm in some kind of cast. In one pic Peyton is with him. That pic with Peyton got me to thinking: I don't know about anyone else but I would love to see a chick fight between Stella, Peyton and Aubrey over Mac. :guffaw:LaughingMAO:guffaw: thinking about it. Stella could probably take both Peyton and Aubrey with one hand tied behind her back and no assistance from Lindsay.

7. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

^Oh, Stella would definately win that fight. She's not called Rambo Stella for nothing.;)

I'm also curious as to how she'll react to seeing Peyton again. I'd love to see Stella confront her about the letter and how Mac deserved better than that. I also wish we'd luck up on a scene with Mac and Stella interacting and Peyton notices from afar that something seems to be different in the way they are around one another. Then, she could question Mac about just how close him and Stella have got since he left London. Oh, to hear him reply to that question....if only.

8. makkem

makkem Hit and Run

Have now come to the conclusion I'd like to Mac date Stella...
    Or perhaps Stella could date Flack...

9. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

*Opens the door* [​IMG]

"HELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....? Anybody home?" :lol:

So I've been trying to heal my pain of SMAcked by reading fanfictions. :lol: Ah my eyes are tired of reading...I WANT NEW SMACKED SCENES! :scream:

Hmm... I'm waiting to see that "Whose getting Mac-rival" :lol:

Before that I searhed some pics from the "Party's over episode" which I can see next Webnesday in my coutry. And I'm sure you all remember there's SMacked moment in there. The phonecall....So I thought to post some pics to make my and yours day dear family. :)

So here we go! :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

They're lookin' so good together! It was MAC who Stella should have drought her date not that firefighter guy...:vulcan:

10. PalmTree

PalmTree Police Officer

Just passing by to contribute my sympathy for this ship....
    When I started watching csi:ny... I thought it was just a matter of time...
    I think they are right for each other....

Now we only have to wait for the writers to see it also ;)

11. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hi guys! It has been a LONG TIME! I missed my SMACked sisters :)

Okay, really not good for SMACked fans, EXCEPT for one scene at the beginning where Stella brings Mac breakfast. Mac gets injured severely and he's at home recuperating. Stella comes by and Mac tells her how he's been watching his neighbors (Kind of Rear Window style minus the telescope). She comes by with paperwork AND...breakfast. Breakfast was chicken from a Chinese restaraunt. It was pretty cute :) Then P showed up. Granted, she didn't annoy me as much this time. Mac really bugged me though. He was hanging onto her like a lost puppy. God, it wasn't good for SMACked. However, I saw next week's CTV promo and it was Mac and Stella talking pretty much the whole time...Although it seemed to be Danny centered, so we'll see

I hate writers sometimes. The tension is obviously there. The chemistry is obviously there. WHY DON'T THEY ACT ON IT??? I'm getting a little annoyed now. Maybe it's because NY's moving to the Friday death slot next season....Anyway, I'll talk to you all later. Love ya.

Axel

12. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

I agree with you Axelsonfire....

The first 5-10 minutes were fine. I thought the Mac and Stella scene was very cute and loved the looks they exchanged, but after that it just went downhill. I was a little surprised at how Mac acted with Peyton. I never thought we'd see a 'clingy' Mac. I just didn't like the whole situation at all....and the way Stella greeted her, what was up with that? Oh well, I guess we should've seen this coming. Just when we get two steps forward, we get our feet knocked completely out from under us.:rolleyes:

13. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

Remember me?

I loved the apartment scene. It was so adorable and sweet. And they were sharing memories again. Only bits but still. And the look on their faces was priceless. But that was pretty much all I can say about that episode. However, I keep hoping things would improve. I, personally am tired of waiting!

14. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Well even though there was a cute opening in the last episode TPTB have succeded to push my desire for the show further away bad move on there part could be others are feeling the same way and hence the drop in ratings. I still think they could have done much better with Mac and Stella without offending everyone. Mac and Stella have a great relationship but when the writers keep playing it both ways eventually viewers like myself will tire of it and just move on. Sorry I was having such fun with this forum too.:( At the end of the day I will always say they should put them together... they complement each other so well.

15. Queenie

Queenie Witness

I think what happend in latest episode was very cruel from the writers.
    First we get awesome Smacked scene which got us up in the cloud 7 and then BOOM...we ended up in hell!
    Well,those who read spoilers knew what was coming but still...cruel!

Don't get me wrong, of course I am happy about getting that scene. I'm glad there was some space for Smacked in that episode.
    But I do admit that my Smacked heart got a bit broken. Still not crushed just a bit broken.

But as I said on other thread...
    If Aubrey is just a friend. It makes Stella look one heck of a lover! :lol: I'm serious.
    If Aubrey is supposed to be a new love interest and Mac calls her a friend. :shifty: I wonder what Stella is? For me it looks more than a friend. More like a lover! :devil: