Celebrity News

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Desertwind, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

I've been following those news since the scandal broke. The 90% of the articles seems to be untrue. The article you posted seems quite real, though. I think we can trust their reps. I hope they leave them alone. What Jesse did is quite unforgivable, but nobody is talking about Sandra's Oscar win, but those wild, tattoed mistresses. There are really crazy news out there. This just needs to stop *hugs Sandy* BTW, calling Jesse a "scum-bag" is quite disrespectful - the media is constantly humiliating them.​

Last edited: Apr 4, 2010
  2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Some more crap from Show-Biz Tonight He also allegedly exposed himself, ran ads for women with big boobs, wore a Nazi costume, had a 3-way with a man and a woman, and now possibly was involved in dog-fighting with his two Pitt Bull dogs:eek:all around nice guy:rolleyes:regardless he's not a up-lifting man, and Sandra should divorce him, my take~

3. Desertwind

*The gods of Mount Olympus are the new rulers of last weekend's box office. The acient Greek action of the remake of "Clash Of The Titans" debuted at #1 with $61.4 million, according to studio estimates Sunday. Adding Thursday night screenings, the movie totaled $64.1 million. Released by Warner Bros. "Clash Of The Titans" features "Avatar" star Sam Worthington as the demigod Hero Perseus, and Liam Neeson as his dad, Zeus, king of the Olynpian dieties. Opening at #2 with $30.2 million was Lionsgates' sequel Tyler Perry's "Why Did I Get Married Too", reuniting filmmaker Perry with Janet Jackson and other co-stars, for another comic drama about 8 friends and their relationships. The previous weenend's top movie, DreamWorks Animation's Viking adventure "How To Train Your Dragon", ran a close 2nd with $29.2 million, raising it's 10-day total to $92.3 million. Miley Cyrus' teen drama "The Last Song". premiered at #4 with $16.2 million. The Disney release raised it's total to $25.6 million since opening Wednesday. Written by best-selling author Nicholas Sparks specifically for the "Hannah Montana" star, the movie casts Cyrus as a sullen teenager spending the summer with her estranged father. With $8.3 million, Disney's "Alice In Wonderland", came in at #5 for the weekend, raising it's domestic total to $309.8 million and it's world-wide haul to $722 million:eek:

NEWS SERVICES~

4. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

I know exactly what everyone thinks when people dress up in those so-called themed clothes, but I doubt it has anything to do with his racial views. All these things around Sandra and Jesse have turned really ugly, and the media should back off. The pressure on them must be incredible, and everyone wants to know everything about their marriage, the possible cheating scandal and everything. People don't realize that nobody will ever get to know those things, at least not the fans around the world. Some things are not neccessary to know about celebrities and the media should respect that. There are more news about them that haven't been posted here, but I really don't want to, because they're highly disrespectful towards both Sandra and Jesse.

5. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Sense he was on both Buffy and Criminal minds, among other shows, I figured its best to put this in here.

'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' Star Charged With Police Battery, Vandalism

Nicholas Brendon gained fame battling supernatural bad guys on 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer,' but the cult favorite is now in serious trouble for fighting in the real world. TMZ reports that Brendon, who was arrested last month in a drunken scuffle with police, has now been charged with resisting arrest, two counts of battery against a police officer and felony vandalism. The actor is scheduled to be arraigned on Wednesday. If convicted, he faces a possible two year jail sentence and a $4,000 fine.

Officers were called to investigate a man causing a commotion in Venice, California, in March. Police claim that Brendon was inebriated and threw a few punches before attempting to flee, forcing police to use a Taser gun to subdue him. The actor was hospitalized and booked for felony vandalism after allegedly damaging property during the incident.

Brendon played vampire slayer sidekick Xander Harris for the entire run of the fantasy series. He recently appeared in eight episodes of 'Criminal Minds.'

This isn't Brendon's first struggle with alcohol. Zap2it.com reports that Brendon entered rehab in 2004, and released a statement saying, "After realizing I had a disease that was taking control of my life, I decided that the best way for me to regain my health was to enter a treatment facility. I'm looking forward to leading a healthy, sober life."

He told the 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' official magazine at the time, "Knowing ['Buffy' fans] will be behind me, rooting for me as I go through this process, makes everything that much easier."

6. Desertwind

*California officials say former "Baywatch" star Pamela Anderson has failed to pay $493,000 in personal income tax. Anderson is on the annual list of delinquent taxpayers released Monday by the California Franchise Tax Board/ The 42-year-old actress is currently competing on the television show "Dancing With The Stars" Anderson is among 250 individual and business taxpayers that owe more than $100,000 in back taxes. State records show a tax lien for $493,144 was filed against Anderson in April 2009. Her attorney, Robert T. Leonard of Woodland Hills, says he is representing Anderson in this matter, but declied to comment furthur~

NEWS SERVICES

7. Desertwind

John Tesh confirms one of the reports in an unauthroized biography of Oprah Winfrey. The former "Entertaintment Tonight" anchor-turned-new-age musician says he and Winfrey used to 'date'. The 57-yeard old Tesh and the 56-year old Winfrey dated while working in a local news in Nashville, Tenn. The book "Oprah:A Biography", claims Tesh and Winfrey didn't just date, but lived together for a short period in the 1970's. It goes on to say Tesh abruptly ended the relationship one night when he noticed their contrasting skin colors, and couldn't handle being in an interracial relationship. Tesh has not commented on the book's explanation for their split, but did tell "ET" he and Winfrey remain good friends. Winfrey's representatives did no immediately respond to a request for comment. "Oprah:A Biography" written by Kitty Kelley, hit stores on Tuesday. Kelley has written other unauthorized biographies on celebrities including Jackie Kennedy, Frank Sinatra and Nancy Reagan~
    And I'll add [who gives a ratts a..]?

NEWS SERVICES~

8. Desertwind

*Larry King has filed for divorce from his 7th wife:eek: the host of CNN's "Larry King Live" filed Wednesday in Los Angeles to end the couple's nearly 13-year marriage, citing "irreconciable differences". He married Shawn Southwick in 1997/ He is seeking joint custody of the couple's two sons, ages 11 and 9~ [This shocked me, I love and admired this man, and watched them together many times. They seemed so dedicated and so crazy about one another. Who ever knows who's next in the celebrity world]:(

Rocker Melissa Etheridge and her partner, actress Tammy Lynn Michaels, have announced their separation. The two held a commitment ceremony in Malibu in 2003. Tammy Etheridge, 35, gave birth to twins--a son, Miller and a daughter Rose--in 2006. The couple used an annonymous donor from a sperm bank. The 48-yr. old singer shares custody of daughter Bailey Jean and son Beckett with her former partner Julie Cypher. Musician David Crosby was that sperm donor for those children, who were delivered by Cypher~

NEWS SERVICES~

9. Wolverine_Eagle

Wolverine_Eagle Prime Suspect

Actor Danny Glover, 11 Others, Arrested In Maryland

GAITHERSBURG, Md. (AP) -- Authorities have arrested actor Danny Glover and 11 others during a labor union protest at the Sodexo headquarters.
    Montgomery County police spokesman Capt. Paul Starks says Glover and others stepped past yellow police tape and were asked to step back three times. When they refused, Starks says officers arrested them, affixing flexible handcuffs around their wrists, and hauled them in vans to a police facility.
    Starks says officials issued them citations for trespassing and let them go. He says they face a $1,000 fine or 90 days in jail.
    Starks says organizers told police beforehand that some people would risk arrest.
    The Service Employees International Union says it was protesting what it calls Sodexo's unfair and illegal treatment of workers.

-got it off of WUSA9.com-

10. Desertwind

*Sharon Osbourne says she's having her breast Implants removed this summer and will give them to her husband, rocker Ozzy Osbourne as paperweights:rolleyes:. The 57-year old reality TV star says the implants will be better on Ozzy's desk "than on my chest" cause they're awful". She confirmed reprots of her plans to do so during an appearance Monday on the "Today" show. Osbourne is competing on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice"!

NEWS SERVICES

11. mio10

mio10 Civilian

2010 Nickelodean Kids choice Award was firstly given to Taylor Lautner and Kristen Stewart for being the cutest couple in the movie The New Moon. Kids Choice Awards 2010 was held live at the Pauley Pavilion on the campus of UCLA in Los Angeles, California, at March 27, 2010. :lol:

--------------------------

12. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Michael Douglas' son gets 5-year prison sentence
    A judge sentenced Michael Douglas' son to five years in prison Tuesday for dealing methamphetamine from a trendy Manhattan hotel, calling it his "last chance to make it."

Actor, White House staffer Kal Penn robbed
    Actor Kal Penn, who appeared in the TV medical drama "House" and the "Harold and Kumar" movies, and worked as a White House aide, was robbed at gunpoint in Washington DC Tuesday, his publicist said.

See Links Provided for more of the stories.

13. Desertwind

*It's getting rough between Jon Stewart and FOX News Channel commentator Bernard Goldberg Goldberg told Stewart to "find some guts" in being as tough on liberals as he is on conservatives. In response Stewart brought in a gospel choir to "The Daily Show" on Tuesday to curse him out. Last week, Stewart's show did a segment about how FOX News commentators critized the "tea party" opponents for judging the movement based on the bad actions of a few. Stewart played a tape of FOX personalities, inculding Goldberg, making generalizations about liberals. Goldberg pleaded guilty. But on Monday's "The O'Reilly Factor", he urged Stewart to show some "guts" and be tough on liberal guests. he said Stewart think's he's edgy, but is actually Jay Leno with a smaller audience OUCH, who get to swear. Responded Stewart: "If you think I'm Leno with an f-bomb, you know less about comedy than you do about politics" ROARWWW:evil:[calm down dudes, to each one's own]~

NEWS SERVICES~

14. Desertwind

*Heather Locklear has a court date next month on misdemeanor hit-and-run charges after an early morning crash knocked down a street sign. Ventura County sheriff's Capt. Eric Dowd says Locklear was cited and released Saturday after a resident reported hearing a crash around 4 a.m.. An investigation led police to Locklear who they believe was behind the wheel at the time of the crash. Blair Berk, an attorney for the 48-year old actress, confirmed that Locklear was cited as the car's registered owner, but said "it is not yet clear who was driving the vehicle" The matter will be heard May 17 at Simi Valley Court, Dowd said. Locklear was arrested in 2008 for driving under the influence of prescription drugs. She pleaded guilty to a lesser charge of reckless driving in January 2009 [question? why was she out driving at 4 in the morning?]:rolleyes:

NEWS SERVICES~

15. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.